Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

hoping luck can repeat four td performance against the titans.

16 posts in this topic

I'm hoping he only has to pass like 20 times because our D and running game has so far ahead we don't have to pass.

I'm hoping he only has to pass like 20 times because our D and running game has so far ahead we don't have to pass.

Well, since he's my fantasy QB I also hope he throws 4 TDs and 400 yards. Run for 50 while you're at it.

Because it's all about me, right?

1 person likes this

Well, since he's my fantasy QB I also hope he throws 4 TDs and 400 yards. Run for 50 while you're at it.

Because it's all about me, right?

He's mine too in 1 league, tried to pick him up as my 2nd QB in two others but just missed him by a pick in both. Worked out alright as a starter though, over a certain M.Schaub........ :P

1 person likes this

I think we'll run the ball alot more. We need to at least. Give the kid's arm a break for once.

lol he could run it more but still get 4 redzone passing tds and perfect qb rating lol

He's mine too in 1 league, tried to pick him up as my 2nd QB in two others but just missed him by a pick in both. Worked out alright as a starter though, over a certain M.Schaub........ :P

They called me a homer and laughed at me when I took him in the sixth round. We're a keeper league so now I can have him his entire career if I want.

i hope he has 12 td's passes, 6 running td's, 375 yds rushing, and carries the victorious team off the field on his shoulders

2 people like this

Just by reading the title I knew it was a thread by Stephen

I'm on this forum to much :)

3 people like this

I hope he can repeat it too. I think the Lions game was a sign that the offense is starting to heat up, so I hope it translates into Sundays game. Having an increase in offensive production the closer we get to the Texans game and the playoffs is certainly a good thing.

It sure would be we have to be at the top of our game to beat teams like the texans patriots broncos

i hope he has 12 td's passes, 6 running td's, 375 yds rushing, and carries the victorious team off the field on his shoulders

And a punt return for a TD.

Just by reading the title I knew it was a thread by Stephen

I'm on this forum to much :)

Do't you remember the off-season when Peyton had the surgeries when Andy was THAT guy(Darn guy grew on us though haha, Andy if you see this we <3 you).