Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pro Bowl voting

Rebelknight

While voting for Luck for the Pro Bowl I noticed that Allen is there as a FB....So of course you got to vote for him..Name another FB that has better Rec. numbers or TD's...

So lets vote Allen in as a FB..

Hey Man!!!!! There can only be ONE Knight on this Forum !!!!! :lol:

Hey Man!!!!! There can only be ONE Knight on this Forum !!!!! :lol:

After reading this post, I came up with a great idea!

I think all of us regulars should change their forum name to something with Knight in it..Dark Knight..Hollywood Knight ( that would be me cause I live in LA), Knight Knight..Knight Lite, White Knight, Knight Captures Queen, Rogue Knight...the list goes on and on...Then, when we make the playoffs, we can Party all Knight!!!... :Wooo: :Wooo: :funny:

After reading this post, I came up with a great idea!

I think all of us regulars should change their forum name to something with Knight in it..Dark Knight..Hollywood Knight ( that would be me cause I live in LA), Knight Knight..Knight Lite, White Knight, Knight Captures Queen, Rogue Knight...the list goes on and on...Then, when we make the playoffs, we can Party all Knight!!!... :Wooo: :Wooo: :funny:

I'm done with you :lol:

why are fullbacks even on the ballot?

So as to not discriminate against any positions lol. I mean they rarely play. It's really more of an honorary designation. I would have to imagine that the NFLPA would have something to say if these fullbacks didn't have an opportunity to leverage decent contracts with a Pro Bowl distinction.