Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebelknight

Pro Bowl voting

29 posts in this topic

While voting for Luck for the Pro Bowl I noticed that Allen is there as a FB....So of course you got to vote for him..Name another FB that has better Rec. numbers or TD's...

So lets vote Allen in as a FB..

While voting for Luck for the Pro Bowl I noticed that Allen is there as a FB....So of course you got to vote for him..Name another FB that has better Rec. numbers or TD's...

So lets vote Allen in as a FB..

Hey Man!!!!! There can only be ONE Knight on this Forum !!!!! :lol:

1 person likes this

Allen is the first name on the FB list for the AFC too. And seeing his stats seems alot better than the others........ Dude just might get in....

Allen is the first name on the FB list for the AFC too. And seeing his stats seems alot better than the others........ Dude just might get in....

I noticed that...I wonder why he would be on the ballot as a FB...He has a 83 number..Has 1 carry for 0 yards....

While real blocking FBs deserve it more, he may well make it in just because his yards and TDs are so much better than anyone else, and the people who vote strictly on # may vote him in.

Marcel Reece should be #1 for fullbacks

In Madden he certainly is.

In Madden he certainly is.

Oh, I play Madden all the time, and I honestly didn't know that.

And the stats he has are very good. If only he wasn't on the Raiders.

Oh, I play Madden all the time, and I honestly didn't know that.

And the stats he has are very good. If only he wasn't on the Raiders.

90 speed FB. 'Nuff said.

gentleman draw your swords

*Draws Sword & Straps on Armor*

now go medieval on each other

*Draws Sword & Straps on Armor*

Care to take on the Mighty Achilles? :P

King Arthur & the Knights of the Round Table will settle this.... :spit:

7213.jpg

After reading this post, I came up with a great idea!

I think all of us regulars should change their forum name to something with Knight in it..Dark Knight..Hollywood Knight ( that would be me cause I live in LA), Knight Knight..Knight Lite, White Knight, Knight Captures Queen, Rogue Knight...the list goes on and on...Then, when we make the playoffs, we can Party all Knight!!!... :Wooo: :Wooo: :funny:

1 person likes this

I have voted a few times so far. I did notice Allens #'s so he might have a shot. I have voted for Freeman, Mcafee, and Lefeged. Would like to see Lefeged make it on ST, he has been very good this year.

Care to take on the Mighty Achilles? :P

haha willing to take on any challenger put in front of me

1 person likes this

After reading this post, I came up with a great idea!

I think all of us regulars should change their forum name to something with Knight in it..Dark Knight..Hollywood Knight ( that would be me cause I live in LA), Knight Knight..Knight Lite, White Knight, Knight Captures Queen, Rogue Knight...the list goes on and on...Then, when we make the playoffs, we can Party all Knight!!!... :Wooo: :Wooo: :funny:

I'm done with you :lol:

1 person likes this

why are fullbacks even on the ballot?

So as to not discriminate against any positions lol. I mean they rarely play. It's really more of an honorary designation. I would have to imagine that the NFLPA would have something to say if these fullbacks didn't have an opportunity to leverage decent contracts with a Pro Bowl distinction.

Whats also a crock is TY Hilton is listed as a returner.. Not in the WR group..

That's better. A Rookie WR doesn't really make it unless you have a Good Year like AJ Green did. But then again, Hilton has had multiple 100 yard Games so he should be listed as both

Better change that name then. Seniority wins. ;)

Better change that name then. Seniority wins. ;)

Then I Win!. More Posts & Longer Member haha

Then I Win!. More Posts & Longer Member haha

Rebelknight

Member Since 10 Dec 2011

TKnight85

Member Since 20 May 2012

Might want to check again. :lol:

90 speed FB. 'Nuff said.

And the receiving ability of a WR, with the blocking of a TE. The guy is definitely the best FB right now.