Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wed Injury report

Jules

Jim Wyatt@jwyattsports

Guard Steve Hutchinson is out for Sunday's game vs Colts. #Titans

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

And in case you missed it, #colts bruce arians has already ruled out RB Donald Brown (ankle) and S Tom Zbikowski (knee).

Hutchinson was put on IR today and the Titans claimed Mitch Petrus off waivers. http://espn.go.com/n...injured-reserve

Injury report looks better every week. Justice & Reitz will be ruled in or out tomorrow or friday.

Hopefully the injury isn't too serious for Zibby and I am just now noticing that Freeney is resting at least 1 or 2 days a week.

Freeney is getting Old. He didn't turn back time like Reggie did haha

Injury report looks better every week. Justice & Reitz will be ruled in or out tomorrow or friday.

Hopefully the injury isn't too serious for Zibby and I am just now noticing that Freeney is resting at least 1 or 2 days a week.

Freeney has been missing wednesday practices for the past two years

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

#colts participation: DNP-Brown (ankle), Freeney (rest), Justice (head), Reitz (head), Redding (ankle), Zbikowski (knee). FULL-Luck (knee)

Jim Wyatt@jwyattsports

Roos (knee) didn't practice on Wed, and neither did WR Damian Williams (hammy) DE Wimbley (toe) or Hutchinson #Titans

Once again, the value of twitter has been displayed. I yield in complete capitulation. :giveup: I know when I have been soundly defeated & must cry mercy. lmao

Sorry if this is a dumb question by why does Luck keep appearing on the injury reports each weak (always as prob)?

Good question SCC! I wish I had answer for you on that one. No, it's not a dumb question at all. In fact, it's a brilliant question.

If I were to speculate, I would guess that a number of HC who routinely does this want opposing DC's to prepare for more than 1 QB i.e. what are both field general's skilled at or well versed in shotgun? Naked bootlegs? [i love saying that word BTW: sounds sultry, seductive & illegal all at the same time :D] Screens? Flee Flickers?

The point is the more uncertainty you create for an opposing DC; the more you take away & distract a team from stopping what you do best on game day. Distractions are always a thorn in your enemy's side & they take away valuable practice time on the field.

I figured that it would be for a strategic reason but I hadn't thought of that southwest so thanks for pointing that out. I thought it might have been more to the tighter injury reporting rules and setting baselines but I don't know enough on the ins and outs of it all.

I can see though why a backup QB can cause issues without preparation and anything that can detract from them game planning for Andrew would a positive for us.

Good question SCC! I wish I had answer for you on that one. No, it's not a dumb question at all. In fact, it's a brilliant question.

If I were to speculate, I would guess that a number of HC who routinely does this want opposing DC's to prepare for more than 1 QB i.e. what are both field general's skilled at or well versed in shotgun? Naked bootlegs? [i love saying that word BTW: sounds sultry, seductive & illegal all at the same time :D] Screens? Flee Flickers?

The point is the more uncertainty you create for an opposing DC; the more you take away & distract a team from stopping what you do best on game day. Distractions are always a thorn in your enemy's side & they take away valuable practice time on the field.

. I agree,..but why not make him questionable?,..probable means he will play, especially for a team in playoff contention

Sorry if this is a dumb question by why does Luck keep appearing on the injury reports each weak (always as prob)?

If he receives any treatment at all he must appear on the injury report. If trainers ice his knee down and do some ultrasound (very commom) the team puts him on report. Nothing important but better to not end up being fined for failure to report.

If he receives any treatment at all he must appear on the injury report. If trainers ice his knee down and do some ultrasound (very commom) the team puts him on report. Nothing important but better to not end up being fined for failure to report.

Exactly Right. We don't wanna end up like Baltimore when they didn't Report Ed Reed -___-