Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HtownColt

WRs made plenty of mistakes vs Lions

11 posts in this topic

I like Arians approach with that

1 person likes this

Reggie probably laughed at himself for dropping that back of the endzone catch on the gw drive lol. Glad Arians is working with the Smurfs to fix their mistakes

Funny wrs made lots of mistakes yet we somehow managed to score most passing tds by colts this year

1 person likes this

Conrad Brunner@1070Bruno

Arians: Film study with young WRs today was "very loud" because of number of mistakes in Detroit. Attention to detail better this week.

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

Arians: WRs made critical mistakes in everything we do. got it corrected. tried to talk to them through the press. think they got message.

Case in point. On the drive that ended with Brazil's TD pass, they got lucky as heck because Florence dropped an easy INT on a slant. Hilton went behind the DB on a slant instead of cutting across his face. An absolute No No.

Young WR's so it's expected. Glad we're nipping it in the bud early

Case in point. On the drive that ended with Brazil's TD pass, they got lucky as heck because Florence dropped an easy INT on a slant. Hilton went behind the DB on a slant instead of cutting across his face. An absolute No No.

Yep

And on Luck's first INT, Hilton made the very same mistake.

In his own way, I think this is Arians trying to publicly say that some of those 30 incompletions from Luck last Sunday were NOT his fault.

That's my read of the comments anyway.....

In his own way, I think this is Arians trying to publicly say that some of those 30 incompletions from Luck last Sunday were NOT his fault.

That's my read of the comments anyway.....

Here is the summary of Luck’s 30 incompletions:

• 6 underthrown passes
  • 5 overthrows
  • 4 passes defensed
  • 4 passes defensed-dropped by the receivers
  • 3 passes thrown wide
  • 2 spikes
  • 2 passes that came out lame as Luck was hit on the arm when he threw
  • 1 pass batted at the line of scrimmage
  • 1 pass caught out of bounds (Hilton challenge)
  • 1 “drop” on an inaccurate pass to Avery
  • 1 intentional throw away

this was from a writer who reviewed the game NO PROMOTIONAL POSTING ON THE SITE2012-archives/december/following-a-legend-andrew-luck-week-13-at-detroit-lions.html