Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donald Brown and Zbikowski Out vs Titans

HtownColt

The Brown injury does not hurt much because we have no O Line to run behind anyway so thats a moot point unless Ballard gets another case of fumbleitus, Zb's injury may hurt more then people think, He has not played great this year or even as well as I expected to this point at least but he does know the defense and Im not sure if Lefeged does and that can come back to bite us if he gets caught out of position or where he is not supposed to be

The Brown injury does not hurt much because we have no O Line to run behind anyway so thats a moot point unless Ballard gets another case of fumbleitus, Zb's injury may hurt more then people think, He has not played great this year or even as well as I expected to this point at least but he does know the defense and Im not sure if Lefeged does and that can come back to bite us if he gets caught out of position or where he is not supposed to be

Gavin..

..are you concerend with the physical condition of our backs..

Watching the game against Wednesday night..Ballard takes an awful beating and Brown may have come back too soon off his knee injury.

He wasnt running well and now, is hurt again...

We better have other backs ready.......behind Carter and Jerry Hughes..who do we have?

Ballard has been getting the majority of snaps anyways, which is fine with me.

I'd like to see some more Delone "Bowling Ball" Carter in there actually.

But without Brown Vic plays more and he cant last with the hits he's taking...like last Sunday...

..who else do we have on the taxi squad?