Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Braylon Edwards Has To Be Embarassed

krunk

http://www.nfl.com/n...eattle-seahawks

On the same day he calls his former bosses "." he is cut by his current bosses. Ouch!

The 2 things I will say in favor of SeaHawks HC Pete Carroll. The man knows how to coach defense & if you don't produce on the field in short order as a player, roughly in about 7 or 8 weeks, you will be cut.

His USC days bother me since he left that college job right before serious NCAA sanctions were about to be dropped on that university & you can't tell me that Pete Carroll had no knowledge of what took place. Also, he just happened to land with the richest owner in the NFL Paul G. Allen. Darn nice work if you can find it IMO. :thmup:

The 2 things I will say in favor of SeaHawks HC Pete Carroll. The man knows how to coach defense & if you don't produce on the field in short order as a player, roughly in about 7 or 8 weeks, you will be cut.

His USC days bother me since he left that college job right before serious NCAA sanctions were about to be dropped on that university & you can't tell me that Pete Carroll had no knowledge of what took place. Also, he just happened to land with the richest owner in the NFL Paul G. Allen. Darn nice work if you can find it IMO. :thmup:

They say Edwards was cut for production supposedly, but I think his comment was the final straw. When you look at it, the comment was stupid because if you voice out loud that your last employers were stupid then that leads your current employers to wonder how you feel about them. Maybe they looked at it like, hey this guys production is down, maybe he doesn't like being here. Whatever the case, I don't think it was the wisest comment in the world.

Personally I think Braylon can still play. I'm just not sure what has happened to where nobody wants him. His best days were with the Jets, and I think Ryan made a mistake when he let Braylon go. Nobody likes to admit mistakes though! I think Braylon is a good guy who can do some dumb stuff sometimes. I don't think he's a huge character issue or a locker room cancer. We have way too many quality WR on our team, so I definitely won't be starting any "Let's get Braylon" threads. Hopefully somebody else may consider him.

It's funny because Pete Caroll said earlier in the year that if he had any openings during the season he wouldn't have any problems letting T.O. come back on the team. He said he didn't have any problems out of T.O. You never know because Pete Caroll will blow some major smoke up your behind in a heart beat. I've seen him in action.....