Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NewColtsFan

Did you buy the Sports Illustrated with Luck on the Cover?

22 posts in this topic

I hope you did. It's a MUST for your Fan Cave!

But... more to the point, the Peter King story is simply great.

Half is about Luck... the other half is about Pagano....

It's a great read! Hope you bought it. I think when you wake-up tomorrow it'll be too late. I think the new Sports Illustrated comes out on Wednesday....

If you can find a copy somewhere --- buy it! You won't regret it....

1 person likes this

I actually bought 2 of them. Its the first SI I have bought since the last time Peyton was on the cover.

Didn't have to - it was delivered to my door ;) Have added it to my growing collection including the Indy Stars after the Greenbay and MoTown Miracle games. :td:

I'm subscribed to SI, so yeah, I got it. You're right, great article.

U r right. Bought it in airport to read on way to ford field. Great pick me up. Thinking about framing it alongside the front page of detroit's monday paper headline "Tough Luck". It had picture of Luck running in behind that last td pass to be ready to block for his receiver if needed.

Yup have it in my Colts collection.

I bought 18 of them. :P

1 person likes this

Eventually, someone will post it online on Colts Forum or I will just read it at Barnes & Noble. I just want the information inside not the actual SI periodical itself.

Was "lucky", and found it at the local Books of Million bookstore. Nice article. I love Andrew's work ethic and down to earth attitude.

1 person likes this

people still buy magazines?

I subscribed after the SB win to get the swag. Probably read a third of the magazines. I get free mags every now and then using airline miles and end up tossing them without reading. By time anything is in print, it's already been on the web long ago.

I'm a subscriber so I got mine in the mail. And I put in the front room so EVERYONE CAN SEE IT when they come in my home.

Does it have a centerfold? Those are the magazines that I seemed to gravitate to as a kid lol.

I bought one...

also the little kid in me hopes I find one of the McFarland Luck figures under the tree Christmas morning...

I subscribe and mine was delivered, too. Enjoyed the article, although King had us at 8-4 when we were 7-4, but we took care of that on Sunday :)

I subscribe to SI and read the article.

people still buy magazines?

I get several mags and two newspapers : O

U don't have any kids selling magazine subscriptions for school? : )