Photo

What's your favorite Colts game of all time?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
80 replies to this topic

#81 LoudandProud

LoudandProud
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

this

Over 20 years of pain washed away in a matter of 1 half of football. To be 100% honest, at the time I didn't care in the least if we won the SB or not. We made it..........was all I could feel.

My most painful memory (memories) is a tie between the 05 Pitt game and the 1995 AFCCG @ Pitt. I was young then, like 23, and when the announcer yelled "HE CAUGHT IT" I leaped from the couch in pure bliss and within a few seconds had crumbled to the floor in anguish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5hxVk9XdUE

this video never gets old. Is Dick Enberg still around?
11 + 12 = XLVII

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Aug
    T Y Goodbye

I wanted everyone toknow, that I have been in the hospital all week, with a pretty bad case on pneumonia. I just got home now, and am doing a lot better, but there is still some residual...Just glad to be back home..If I missed any FF questions for our league, I do apologize.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      22 Aug
    Bogie

Just received the best birthday gift I could imagine - in less than 3 days after sowing the seed. Gibson Les Paul Studio - Alpine White and Gold Plated, the most beautiful guitar I've seen in forever

Show comments (10)
View All Updates