Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

haha tom

CR91

I wish I could like Brady, he's an ex-Wolverine (he even bet an Ohio State alum teammate about the outcome of The Game and had to wear his jersey when he lost), he's a nice guy, he's a hard worker... But I just hate NE soooo much...

Oh well, there are plenty of former and current Michigan players to root for!

3 super bowl rings later and 2 time Super Bowl MVP's and 2 MVP's also 5 SB appearances later I dont really see the point of this thread, if there is a joke to be made then it would be on every other team for passing on him

i just though it was funny

Gee, can I post random posts here that insult Luck? You know , like the ones comparing him to the Geico Cave Man?

No? Didn't think so.

You were insulted by that? Clearly it pokes fun at Tom, but it wasn't THAT bad.

Btw, feel free to post any memes about Andrew. I love memes :)

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, December 5, 2012 - personal shot
Hidden by shecolt, December 5, 2012 - personal shot

3 super bowl rings later and 2 time Super Bowl MVP's and 2 MVP's also 5 SB appearances later I dont really see the point of this thread, if there is a joke to be made then it would be on every other team for passing on him

Too bad the loser that made this thread will never be in bed with Gisele Bündchen

:facepalm:

Care to elaborate? I dont like toothpick skinny runway models, I like women who have natural beauty, ones that can be beautiful without putting all that makeup on, for example a young Raquel Welch or Beyonce without the makeup (just to name two). Heck there are alot of 'average' women out there that are beautiful(and in many cases more beautiful) that neither have to put alot of makeup on nor even have the money to do all that sort of stuff

Care to elaborate? I dont like toothpick skinny runway models, I like women who have natural beauty, ones that can be beautiful without putting all that makeup on, for example a young Raquel Welch or Beyonce without the makeup (just to name two). Heck there are alot of 'average' women out there that are beautiful(and in many cases more beautiful) that neither have to put alot of makeup on nor even have the money to do all that sort of stuff

She's not a toothpick, she has a great body. There is a difference between a toothpick and having a great body. I just watched the VS fashion show, you can tell who's starving themselves and who's not.

She's a Victoria Secret Fashion Model, a former model of the year, and a beautiful face.

Your logic with the no makeup on can be used about anybody. Raquel Welch is the exact same as Bundchen in the sense that she's not as beautiful without makeup than she is with makeup. Also, Bundchen is still very beautiful without makeup, and I think 95% of males would consider to be stunning.

She's not a toothpick, she has a great body. There is a difference between a toothpick and having a great body. I just watched the VS fashion show, you can tell who's starving themselves and who's not.

She's a Victoria Secret Fashion Model, a former model of the year, and a beautiful face.

Your logic with the no makeup on can be used about anybody. Raquel Welch is the exact same as Bundchen in the sense that she's not as beautiful without makeup than she is with makeup. Also, Bundchen is still very beautiful without makeup, and I think 95% of males would consider to be stunning.

http://images.search...2d33a&fr=mcafee

raquel welch very little or no makeup except eye shadow, thats what I mean

You were talking about being too "skinny". But your argument was about make-up?

In my opinion, slim girls with curves like the Victoria Secret models are beautiful. Even without the make-up.

Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanopoel just to name a few.

I beg to differ with your overall conclusion Andy. Who cares if she's a Victoria Secret model? That company has not cornered the market on ravishing beauty.

"I think 95% of males would consider to be stunning." 95% out of how many people surveyed exactly? 10,000 people? 100,000 people? 1,000,000 people? What about outside the United States? Beauty means different things to different civilizations and cultures across the globe...Yes, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but I do not find this woman attractive in any way, shape, or form.

Physical attractiveness is only a small piece of the puzzle IMO, true attractiveness derives from a person's demeanor , pose, confidence, and intelligence to me anyway. Just my 2 :2c: Andy.

I beg to differ with your overall conclusion Andy. Who cares if she's a Victoria Secret model? That company has not cornered the market on ravishing beauty.

"I think 95% of males would consider to be stunning." 95% out of how many people surveyed exactly? 10,000 people? 100,000 people? 1,000,000 people? What about outside the United States? Beauty means different things to different civilizations and cultures across the globe...Yes, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but I do not find this woman attractive in any way, shape, or form.

Physical attractiveness is only a small piece of the puzzle IMO, true attractiveness derives from a person's demeanor , pose, confidence, and intelligence to me anyway. Just my 2 :2c: Andy.

This..

In Africa particular tribes establish a heaver set woman to be more desired and attractive because she is more likely to have healthy offspring and less complications. She is also considered to come from a more wealthy family.

In another tribe, the men want more average looking women. Why? So they dont have to deal with other men wanting their woman or going outside the union. So they prefer average looking women.

Take a quarter horse for example. I think a cute little headed, big butted, muscled up bay horse is the standard of which all horses should be measured. Now, somone else may like a Arabian looking horse. Just depends on taste.

Western society has told us what we are suppose to think is beauty. But like SW1 stated.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. my taste in attractiveness goes beyond visual. Thats why I find P. Manning so attractive. Smart, educated, good family, high standards, hilarious. Its not always about looks... :)

Brother you are so right,and if your looking for someone to spend your life with this is about the soundest advice you could give or wisdom to share.The old saying Beauty is only skin deep,and ugly is to the bone

This..

In Africa particular tribes establish a heaver set woman to be more desired and attractive because she is more likely to have healthy offspring and less complications. She is also considered to come from a more wealthy family.

In another tribe, the men want more average looking women. Why? So they dont have to deal with other men wanting their woman or going outside the union. So they prefer average looking women.

Take a quarter horse for example. I think a cute little headed, big butted, muscled up bay horse is the standard of which all horses should be measured. Now, somone else may like a Arabian looking horse. Just depends on taste.

Western society has told us what we are suppose to think is beauty. But like SW1 stated.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. my taste in attractiveness goes beyond visual. Thats why I find P. Manning so attractive. Smart, educated, good family, high standards, hilarious. Its not always about looks... :)

Very well articulated argument Broncolt. :thmup:

I'm not singling out the original Victoria Secret blogger here, but way too many people in America have a narrow focus on what beauty really is. Oh sure, physical attractiveness plays a minor role...Maybe 30%. Whereas, to me, 70% is defined by intelligence, genuine kindness, intellectual curiosity, and a sarcastic sense of humor.

Andy is a good guy & I have nothing against him at all. Just a drastic difference of opinion of what real beauty entails and encapsulates that's all. I enjoy reading all his posts.

whoa, what happened to this thread, back to making fun of Tom please.. LOL :thmup:

Sorry Tom Terrific fans, we kid because he's so darn good.

This is something that bothers me to no end - particularly since I can't stand Brady.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS is "Tom Terrific"

seaver-Iooss.jpg

It may well be the stupidest nick-name in the history of professional sports, but it's his. Well, that and "The Franchise", which is infinitely preferable.

You were talking about being too "skinny". But your argument was about make-up?

In my opinion, slim girls with curves like the Victoria Secret models are beautiful. Even without the make-up.

Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanopoel just to name a few.

those are curves? for a 12 year boy i guess. some of those broads look odd in real life....gangly tall, super long arms, skinny necks.

whoa, what happened to this thread, back to making fun of Tom please.. LOL :thmup:

Sorry about that MCF...Gavin, made an interesting point last night. I just wanted to back him up. Nothing more; nothing less. No, for the record, I do not find Tom Brady's wife attractive either. He's a talented HOF QB though. Even I can't deny that...Okay, I'll shut up now...

Gee, can I post random posts here that insult Luck? You know , like the ones comparing him to the Geico Cave Man?

No? Didn't think so.

i am die hard colt fan, ( know u think I am Denver fan now ) but ithink your comment is funny ( & yes even if made a funny on Peyton ) & have no problem if in good humor and yes many always dont post in good humor, all are individuals