6.bengals

NFC

1.falcons

2.49ers

3.packers

4.cowboys(yes cowboys)

5.bears

6.seahawks

bengals vs broncos- could be a high scoring game and fun one to watch, but i dont think the bengals can keep up with this offense

colts vs ravens- this team has been the feel good story of the year, but sadly this is where it ends. ravens are more experienced and who knows how well our rookies will play against a defense like the ravens

seahawks vs packers- bad call rematch. this will be tough physical game and but the only way the seahawks will this game is if they can get to rodgers again im not sure they can.

bears vs cowboys- its all about the giants and redskins well im gonna give the boys some love. that team that wins are the ones you least expect watch out. as for the games no way romo will be able to handle this defense nor can the cowboys d handle the offense.

ravens vs patriots- they seem to always play each other in the playoffs and boy is it always a fun game. i have a feeling the ravens can finally get over the hump and get past the patriots.

broncos vs texans- the texans can do what is peyton's krypton and that is disrupt his timing. peyton for the last couple of years has had difficult beating the texans in houston and i think it continues.

bears vs falcons- offense vs defense, but can the falcons defense handle the bears offense. i dont think so.

packers vs 49ers- whether its kap or alex at this point regardless we know what this defense can do and the o-line has had trouble keeping rodgers upright.

ravens vs texans- ravens finally get to the promise land. i expect a tough physical and yet high scoring game and in the end the ravens get it done.

bears vs 49ers if your a fan of defensive games this is your type of game because it doesnt get much better. the bears o-line is doing a somewhat better job at protecting jay and that only means trouble. very close game, but the bears have a better offense

bears vs ravens- id love to watch this super bowl. this would an amazing game. two teams with offenses and defenses going at it.

Not a bad prediction... i just think the Redskins on this streak sneak in.

While the AFC is almost decided, the NFC, more specifically, the NFC West and East, are wide open races. The Redskins are one game behind the Giants and they pretty much have the tie breakers sown up (head to head and divison record). In the West, the division is close between the 49ers and Seahawk. It is close enough for a team that once had the division to be left out.

My predictions:

AFC

1. Texans

2. Broncos

3. Patriots

4. Ravens

5. Steelers

6. Bengals

(Colts get screwed on tie-breakers)

NFC

1. Falcons

2. 49ers