Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Look At #12 Kill This Thing!

krunk

its funny, forgot who was talking about it but they were saying Luck has the mentality of a LB or a SS and plays the qb position. Love that!! i played wr and rb in high school, but loved defense more cause I liked to clobber people. although running over people was fun too

There is a very primal satisfaction in putting in a big hit on someone :P

yes there is! thats why i loved boxing and mma. just cant take hit like I used to, heh. instead of blood I have this weird sinus thing when I get a good nose shot. just runs like a fauset.

I lift weights regularly and like to think I am in decent shape... and I would die after one set of that! No wonder he is so hard to bring down. Big AND yoked. Big Ben is just BIG...dude has a gut on him. Luck is jacked and fast, which is why he is the MJD of QBs (can't bring him down easily)

Instant Debate:

I bet Andrew Luck could beat up Peyton Manning.

Alright, that is hilarious! Is it even a question? I love Peyton; but we already know that as soon as Luck gets within 2 feet, Peyton is hitting the deck and curling up in the fetal position. I would much rather see some sort of academic debate between the two of them lol.

Those techniques can pull muscles and cause micro-tears in the muscles that take a lot longer to heal than if he was using the correct techniques. I cringe. Please look at my correct motion and techniques over to the left, in a van, down by the river. But what is most annoying is the guy that is shouting,,,,,who is that, the stanford cardinal weight trainer?

Those techniques can pull muscles and cause micro-tears in the muscles that take a lot longer to heal than if he was using the correct techniques. I cringe. Please look at my correct motion and techniques over to the left, in a van, down by the river. But what is most annoying is the guy that is shouting,,,,,who is that, the stanford cardinal weight trainer?

Oh I didn't know you were an elite level physical trainer, chrisfarly.... sometimes form can slip a bit on super sets like Luck was doing, but I didn't see anything terrible. If you were being sarcastic I apologize

If you think he is serious, I'm curious what you think the bold-faced part is supposed to mean.