Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krunk

Look At #12 Kill This Thing!

49 posts in this topic

I am a grown man (32 yrs old) and I find this hot ;)

6 people like this

I think that he may be the strongest overall QB in NFL. He is built like a linebacker, and a strong one.

1 person likes this

He just murdered anything I planned on doing this week.

5 people like this

its funny, forgot who was talking about it but they were saying Luck has the mentality of a LB or a SS and plays the qb position. Love that!! i played wr and rb in high school, but loved defense more cause I liked to clobber people. although running over people was fun too

1 person likes this

There is a very primal satisfaction in putting in a big hit on someone :P

yes there is! thats why i loved boxing and mma. just cant take hit like I used to, heh. instead of blood I have this weird sinus thing when I get a good nose shot. just runs like a fauset.

I think I would tear an abdominal muscle in no time if I threw those weights like that above my shoulders.

Oo

How funny is the strength and conditioning when he (luck) does the lat pulls... "ooooh yea" lol!!!!

I lift weights regularly and like to think I am in decent shape... and I would die after one set of that! No wonder he is so hard to bring down. Big AND yoked. Big Ben is just BIG...dude has a gut on him. Luck is jacked and fast, which is why he is the MJD of QBs (can't bring him down easily)

1 person likes this

I'm at a loss for words.

2 people like this

Was the conditioning coach yelling "AC" or was he talking to Luck? I couldn't tell if maybe Castanzo was working out beside him. That would mean he was working out with the linemen. Wow.

Was the conditioning coach yelling "AC" or was he talking to Luck? I couldn't tell if maybe Castanzo was working out beside him. That would mean he was working out with the linemen. Wow.

I think the video was taken at Stanford. Costanzo went to Boston College.

Not entirely sure though.

dude...

I think he was joking...hence the wink at the end.

AP. AP.

Yeah, but RG3 flips tires in the Subway commercial. Therefore he must be better.

4 people like this

Yeah, but RG3 flips tires in the Subway commercial. Therefore he must be better.

Dood....

Not in here......

There's already like a 13 page thread about Luck and RGIII...

:scratch::dunno: I'm not touching that 1 with a 20 foot pole sir...I'm in no position to judge.

What's that expression about living in a glass house & not throwing any rocks? To each their own I guess...

Glass-House-3.jpg

1 person likes this

.... :Yikes:

2 people like this

Instant Debate:

I bet Andrew Luck could beat up Peyton Manning.

6 people like this

Instant Debate:

I bet Andrew Luck could beat up Peyton Manning.

Alright, that is hilarious! Is it even a question? I love Peyton; but we already know that as soon as Luck gets within 2 feet, Peyton is hitting the deck and curling up in the fetal position. I would much rather see some sort of academic debate between the two of them lol.

1 person likes this

Dood....

Not in here......

There's already like a 13 page thread about Luck and RGIII...

Which is what im making fun of.

1 person likes this

Thought it was great when he ran through our line and bounced of a lineman I think, and just kept going.

I`m older, but it made me think of Ditka. haha!

I think Andrew would be a maddog LB`er or a tough TE.

Well....I'm gonna watch a few more reps and feel my shoulders burn! LOL

1 person likes this

No wonder nobody wants to get tackled by Luck.

1 person likes this

Those techniques can pull muscles and cause micro-tears in the muscles that take a lot longer to heal than if he was using the correct techniques. I cringe. Please look at my correct motion and techniques over to the left, in a van, down by the river. But what is most annoying is the guy that is shouting,,,,,who is that, the stanford cardinal weight trainer?

Oh I didn't know you were an elite level physical trainer, chrisfarly.... sometimes form can slip a bit on super sets like Luck was doing, but I didn't see anything terrible. If you were being sarcastic I apologize

Well....I'm gonna watch a few more reps and feel my shoulders burn! LOL

Yup ericnan, that's my idea of an intense workout regimen too...Let somebody else, break a sweat. haha

I hate that the video says "Warm-up"...

Warm up?!! More like "I'm done/out." :funny:

I find it impossible not to chuckle at this.

Those techniques can pull muscles and cause micro-tears in the muscles that take a lot longer to heal than if he was using the correct techniques. I cringe. Please look at my correct motion and techniques over to the left, in a van, down by the river. But what is most annoying is the guy that is shouting,,,,,who is that, the stanford cardinal weight trainer?

Oh I didn't know you were an elite level physical trainer, chrisfarly.... sometimes form can slip a bit on super sets like Luck was doing, but I didn't see anything terrible. If you were being sarcastic I apologize

If you think he is serious, I'm curious what you think the bold-faced part is supposed to mean.

At this point I'm not sure that I could lift one of those units once - with both hands. :P

wow.....not that there is anything wrong with that

1 person likes this