Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krunk

Look At #12 Kill This Thing!

49 posts in this topic

I think that he may be the strongest overall QB in NFL. He is built like a linebacker, and a strong one.

1 person likes this

its funny, forgot who was talking about it but they were saying Luck has the mentality of a LB or a SS and plays the qb position. Love that!! i played wr and rb in high school, but loved defense more cause I liked to clobber people. although running over people was fun too

1 person likes this

There is a very primal satisfaction in putting in a big hit on someone :P

yes there is! thats why i loved boxing and mma. just cant take hit like I used to, heh. instead of blood I have this weird sinus thing when I get a good nose shot. just runs like a fauset.

I lift weights regularly and like to think I am in decent shape... and I would die after one set of that! No wonder he is so hard to bring down. Big AND yoked. Big Ben is just BIG...dude has a gut on him. Luck is jacked and fast, which is why he is the MJD of QBs (can't bring him down easily)

1 person likes this

I am a grown man (32 yrs old) and I find this hot ;)

I'm at a loss for words.

2 people like this

Was the conditioning coach yelling "AC" or was he talking to Luck? I couldn't tell if maybe Castanzo was working out beside him. That would mean he was working out with the linemen. Wow.

Was the conditioning coach yelling "AC" or was he talking to Luck? I couldn't tell if maybe Castanzo was working out beside him. That would mean he was working out with the linemen. Wow.

I think the video was taken at Stanford. Costanzo went to Boston College.

Not entirely sure though.

AP. AP.

Yeah, but RG3 flips tires in the Subway commercial. Therefore he must be better.

4 people like this

Yeah, but RG3 flips tires in the Subway commercial. Therefore he must be better.

Dood....

Not in here......

There's already like a 13 page thread about Luck and RGIII...

:scratch::dunno: I'm not touching that 1 with a 20 foot pole sir...I'm in no position to judge.

What's that expression about living in a glass house & not throwing any rocks? To each their own I guess...

Glass-House-3.jpg

1 person likes this

.... :Yikes:

2 people like this

Instant Debate:

I bet Andrew Luck could beat up Peyton Manning.

6 people like this

Instant Debate:

I bet Andrew Luck could beat up Peyton Manning.

Alright, that is hilarious! Is it even a question? I love Peyton; but we already know that as soon as Luck gets within 2 feet, Peyton is hitting the deck and curling up in the fetal position. I would much rather see some sort of academic debate between the two of them lol.

1 person likes this

Dood....

Not in here......

There's already like a 13 page thread about Luck and RGIII...

Which is what im making fun of.

1 person likes this

Thought it was great when he ran through our line and bounced of a lineman I think, and just kept going.

I`m older, but it made me think of Ditka. haha!

I think Andrew would be a maddog LB`er or a tough TE.

Well....I'm gonna watch a few more reps and feel my shoulders burn! LOL

1 person likes this

Those techniques can pull muscles and cause micro-tears in the muscles that take a lot longer to heal than if he was using the correct techniques. I cringe. Please look at my correct motion and techniques over to the left, in a van, down by the river. But what is most annoying is the guy that is shouting,,,,,who is that, the stanford cardinal weight trainer?

Oh I didn't know you were an elite level physical trainer, chrisfarly.... sometimes form can slip a bit on super sets like Luck was doing, but I didn't see anything terrible. If you were being sarcastic I apologize

Well....I'm gonna watch a few more reps and feel my shoulders burn! LOL

Yup ericnan, that's my idea of an intense workout regimen too...Let somebody else, break a sweat. haha

I find it impossible not to chuckle at this.

Those techniques can pull muscles and cause micro-tears in the muscles that take a lot longer to heal than if he was using the correct techniques. I cringe. Please look at my correct motion and techniques over to the left, in a van, down by the river. But what is most annoying is the guy that is shouting,,,,,who is that, the stanford cardinal weight trainer?

Oh I didn't know you were an elite level physical trainer, chrisfarly.... sometimes form can slip a bit on super sets like Luck was doing, but I didn't see anything terrible. If you were being sarcastic I apologize

If you think he is serious, I'm curious what you think the bold-faced part is supposed to mean.

At this point I'm not sure that I could lift one of those units once - with both hands. :P

wow.....not that there is anything wrong with that

1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• TY Hilton loves playing for Chud
      Where that Indy 500 package is going to be helpful is letting the 3 burners go deep, and sneaking Allen down the middle seam. I think those are the kind of plays we want to run early to set up throwing the ball deep. Roll Luck out, throw underneath the coverage getting the ball out of his hands, will make the Indy 500 package difficult to defend. Pick your poison. I have to say, with what Chud did with Cam in his rookie year, still raw as a QB, was not a gifted accurate passer coming out of college, and tailoring a system to fit him has me excited. He is going to make sure to put Luck in the right positions. Can't wait to see the offense. Just remember the Denver game and how Chud called that game to perfection. If we can just get Luck to slide or throw the ball away. we are going to score some points. I now have an appreciation as to when Peyton saw guys coming, he just went down. No chance of an injury. Luck's athletic ability will let him escape many times, but I know longer will be angry if he goes down for a loss, if it avoids an injury. Hopefully, the line this year will make such a difference that won't be a worry too much of the time!
    • Defensive expectation for Indy in 2016
      To your number 2.....   Manusky always said the exact same thing.    So did Pagano.     We've always tried to be an attacking defense.   We just haven't succeeded to the degree we'd want....   I think we'll end up roughly in the middle of the pack on defense.     Somewhere between 15--20.   Could we end up higher?      Sure,  it's possible.     But I don't think it's likely.      Hopefully in 2017.  
    • Which one most likely to happen...
      As others have noted,  all of them are not too unreasonable.   Someone,  (the OP?)   should bookmark this list and we should look at it again in January and see how close we come to the targets...  
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      Also even though the Raptors came up short congrats to the Raptors fans and the team for a hell of a season and a hell of a run. They played hard and would not quit despite just not having the talent to compete with the Cavs over the long haul. Lowery stepped as did Derozan and Beyombo with rebounds. Just to much Lebron, To much Irving and to much Love
    • Defensive expectation for Indy in 2016
      I can see Indy being in the top 1/2 of defensive stats overall.  I think we'll probably be in the top5 for TFL's, but possibly also top 5 for allowing big plays (20+ yards). Just looking at our players and coaching staff kind of shows me a few things: 1: Our D-line will get more penetration than our LB'ers.  Which means TFL's 'should' be abundant.  And that is alright if the LB'ers hold to their assignments and not over-persue.  IF they do, then look for a lot of long runs by medeocre RB's as well. 2: Our D Co-ordinater has already said he's plans to be agressive, attacking.  Again this play's into my #1.   3: I think the pass defense will be more effected on what the front 7 does this year than in years past.  Before a lot of our sacks were coverage sacks.  This year i beleive it is more likely to be our pass defense will be more effected by the pass rush.     So basicly, our D-line's skill set of being able to get get behind the line of scrimmage, plus the agressive play calling will put our team in a 'feast or famine' scenario. Some of which we will win,..some we will inevitably loose.   Question is this: Which one will happen more often, Feasting on them?...or them feasting on us?  I think our defence will suprise this year.   ***P.S.  This entire spat is predicated on Jones, Anderson, Langford, Parry, and Ridgeway being healthy and playing the majority of the season.
  • Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      When I first saw this thread, I thought I was late to the party, but then I saw that this thread has been going since 2012.   I'm still late to the party, but story of my life.  I joined in 2015, but have been a Colts fan since I was a kid.   My first Colts memory is getting a hat signed by Quentin Coryatt at training camp, and that same year almost going to the SB.   My favorite Colts memory is beating the Pats to get to the SB in 2006.   Favorite Colts:   1. Peyton Manning 2. Marvin Harrison 3. Reggie Wayne 4. Dallas Clark 5. Brandon Stokely   Needless to say, Peyton (#1) and everyone he threw the ball to (#2-5) won me many, many fantasy football games, and are my guys for eternity.   You might assume from my top 5 Colts that I am a "new-age" "fairweather" fan who only likes offense and points.  You are wrong.  I am grateful for the offensive Renaissance in Indy, but Defense is my passion.  My secret top 5 Colts: Bob Sanders, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Cato June, Gary Brackett.   I want Henry Anderson to help lead a Defensive Renaissance in Indy.  Luck and TY are great, and I hope the OLine is outstanding, but the D is the Key.
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hey guys,   I have been posting for probably a year or so now.  I reside in Brazil, IN, which is about 20 minutes East of Terre Haute on I-70.  I'm 28 years old and have been a Colts fan since Harbaugh days, but really started following and rooting hard for them after they drafted Manning in 98.  I love our team and my family and I make sure we are ready to rock for every game.  We always have viewing parties at my father-in-laws or my house and are known to holler and scream at the TV!  Hope all is well with all of you, and GO COLTS!
  • Members

• bravo4460

bravo4460 884

• Yinkgo

Yinkgo 37

• Mr Clueless

Mr Clueless 152

• FeedCrief

FeedCrief 155

• RockThatBlue

RockThatBlue 2,206

• Gavin

Gavin 6,250

• Derakynn

Derakynn 884

• loudnproudcolt

loudnproudcolt 185

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 124

• Danielsuprit

Danielsuprit 0

Rookie

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.