Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

ravens might not make playoffs so we could see steelers or bengals first round

62 posts in this topic

I hope Baltimore makes it and Pit or Bengals don't. I'd rather play Baltimore than Dalton & Green or Pit at Heinz Field

1 person likes this

I hope Baltimore makes it and Pit or Bengals don't. I'd rather play Baltimore than Dalton & Green or Pit at Heinz Field

Do you realize how sweet it would be to go to Cincy for that game? They can't even sell out that stadium, heck I'd go!

1 person likes this

Do you realize how sweet it would be to go to Cincy for that game? They can't even sell out that stadium, heck I'd go!

I think Cincy would be a tougher challenge than B'more. They have a consistent running game with the law firm and AJ Green = B. Marsh = Megatron....that's alot of offense to deal with. B'more is still the Ray Rice show.

Ok, while you're thinking about yourself... I'm thinking about how we'd increase the chances of moving past the 1st round. Baltimore gives us the best shot at that

1 person likes this

Yea that be better than going to baltimore though id rather us have a home play off game but that would mean us winning out and the texans losing to patriots

Ok, while you're thinking about yourself... I'm thinking about how we'd increase the chances of moving past the 1st round. Baltimore gives us the best shot at that

Dude, I'm always thinking about my self. I can't help it, I'm stuck with me.

But on that level, I should have been more clear, Of all of the potential scenarios out there, Cincy is by far and away the most desirable match up for the Colts.

I think Cincy would be a tougher challenge than B'more. They have a consistent running game with the law firm and AJ Green = B. Marsh = Megatron....that's alot of offense to deal with. B'more is still the Ray Rice show.

Ed Reed would return all 4 Luck interceptions. :Nuke:

Ed Reed would return all 4 Luck interceptions. :Nuke:

Or we'd finally start using these TE's and expose B'mores weak middle

I think Baltimore pretty much hold all tiebreakers over the Steelers/Bengals if they finish with the same records or am I wrong? I dunno.

I don't think the Ravens lose all their remaining games BUT I won't be stunned if the Redskins run all over them this weekend too. :dunno:

I don't see Balt losing out. That's silly I think. There's too much pride with harbaugh there.

Ravens might not make playoffs????

Baltimore clinches AFC North division with:

1) BAL win + PIT loss + CIN loss

Baltimore clinches a playoff spot with:

1) BAL win + PIT loss or tie OR

2) BAL win + CIN loss or tie OR

3) BAL tie + PIT loss + CIN loss

Probably they will not have a first round bye but they are almost a lock to be in the playoffs... sometimes you just create threads without thinking a lot or doing a little bit of research

thank you, alex :thmup:

1 person likes this

Actually now they are tied.

But, um.....yeah AFC North. I have always longed to play the Steelers and get revenge for 2005 but I would still rather get Baltimore.

I wish for my team to actually clinch a playoff berth more that I am wishing for a particular opponent in the playoffs......

1 person likes this

Ravens have traditionally done well vs the Giants. I remember Bengals playing Peyton at home followed by Eli at home, they lost to Peyton and blanked Eli. Same thing is going to happen with the Ravens, IMO. They will get their 10th win next week and probably clinch the division with the Steelers beating the Bengals, I think because in that scenario both the Bengals and Steelers will be 8-7.

Ravens will lose out but I think if the bengals lose next week..they are in and will clinch the afc north title..