Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ravens might not make playoffs so we could see steelers or bengals first round

Stephen

Do you realize how sweet it would be to go to Cincy for that game? They can't even sell out that stadium, heck I'd go!

I think Cincy would be a tougher challenge than B'more. They have a consistent running game with the law firm and AJ Green = B. Marsh = Megatron....that's alot of offense to deal with. B'more is still the Ray Rice show.

Do you realize how sweet it would be to go to Cincy for that game? They can't even sell out that stadium, heck I'd go!

Ok, while you're thinking about yourself... I'm thinking about how we'd increase the chances of moving past the 1st round. Baltimore gives us the best shot at that

Ok, while you're thinking about yourself... I'm thinking about how we'd increase the chances of moving past the 1st round. Baltimore gives us the best shot at that

Dude, I'm always thinking about my self. I can't help it, I'm stuck with me.

But on that level, I should have been more clear, Of all of the potential scenarios out there, Cincy is by far and away the most desirable match up for the Colts.

I think Cincy would be a tougher challenge than B'more. They have a consistent running game with the law firm and AJ Green = B. Marsh = Megatron....that's alot of offense to deal with. B'more is still the Ray Rice show.

Ed Reed would return all 4 Luck interceptions. :Nuke:

I think Baltimore pretty much hold all tiebreakers over the Steelers/Bengals if they finish with the same records or am I wrong? I dunno.

I don't think the Ravens lose all their remaining games BUT I won't be stunned if the Redskins run all over them this weekend too. :dunno:

Ravens might not make playoffs????

Baltimore clinches AFC North division with:

1) BAL win + PIT loss + CIN loss

Baltimore clinches a playoff spot with:

1) BAL win + PIT loss or tie OR

2) BAL win + CIN loss or tie OR

3) BAL tie + PIT loss + CIN loss

Probably they will not have a first round bye but they are almost a lock to be in the playoffs... sometimes you just create threads without thinking a lot or doing a little bit of research

thank you, alex :thmup:

• 2 weeks later...

Ravens have traditionally done well vs the Giants. I remember Bengals playing Peyton at home followed by Eli at home, they lost to Peyton and blanked Eli. Same thing is going to happen with the Ravens, IMO. They will get their 10th win next week and probably clinch the division with the Steelers beating the Bengals, I think because in that scenario both the Bengals and Steelers will be 8-7.