Stephen

Ravens might not make playoffs????

Baltimore clinches AFC North division with:

1) BAL win + PIT loss + CIN loss

Baltimore clinches a playoff spot with:

1) BAL win + PIT loss or tie OR

2) BAL win + CIN loss or tie OR

3) BAL tie + PIT loss + CIN loss

Probably they will not have a first round bye but they are almost a lock to be in the playoffs... sometimes you just create threads without thinking a lot or doing a little bit of research

Probably they will not have a first round bye but they are almost a lock to be in the playoffs... sometimes you just create threads without thinking a lot or doing a little bit of research

So Ravens just need one win out of their last 4 games. Period. And they're in. well, and await the official results of week 16.

they'll beat the redskins giants and bengals

the redskins??? lol i doubt that. they have so much momentum after winning 3 straight games all against their divisional opponents to get back into the division championship race. Ravens are going to fall apart after losing suggs. Lewis cant get back fast enough for them.

the redskins??? lol i doubt that. they have so much momentum after winning 3 straight games all against their divisional opponents to get back into the division championship race. Ravens are going to fall apart after losing suggs. Lewis cant get back fast enough for them.

you really think rg3 can beat that defense. throw out charlie batch because thats a division game it doesnt count. heck we beat the texans with danny o. rams beat the 49ers. division games are unpredictable.

AFC playoffs:

1: New England

2: Houston ( they will lose to New England this weekend and Indy week 17)

3: Denver

4: Baltimore

5: Indy

6: Pittsburgh

ill go with cincy instead of pitt. imo their still a mess even after beating the ravens. bengals are hot right now.

Anything can happen. If we do make it, it's highly possible the Steelers could still pass us to get to #5. When you play with the playoff generator, if a group of teams finish at 12-4, the seeds jump around from 1-6, depending upon who the teams beat.

I think it's a given that the Ravens will limp into the playoffs. And hopefully a team limping into the playoffs will be ripe for the picking for a young team that is playing their hearts out. Of all the teams we would travel to I would prefer the Ravens. IMHO it's the only one (barring something crazy like a major injury to another team) that we have a chance to win on the road.

Hey, if the Colts win out, the Patriots lose to Houston and another team, the Broncos lose a game, Houston loses to Minnesota, and Baltimore loses two, the Colts are the #1 seed.

So, you're telling me there's a chance.

Hey, if the Colts win out, the Patriots lose to Houston and another team, the Broncos lose a game, Houston loses to Minnesota, and Baltimore loses two, the Colts are the #1 seed.

LMBO @ Dumb and Dumber being the first thing to pop in my head after reading this!

All jokes aside this scenario can actually happen if we can take care of business..

Pats play Texans and 49ers..I count those those games as a lost

Ravens will play Redskins. Broncos, Giants, and Bengals..no way they don't lose more than 1 game along the way..

Minnesota could still have something to play for by the time they face Houston so I expect them to play their hearts out..

Only problem is I don't see the Broncos losing a game..

Ravens are not playing very well right now, but the Skins and Giants did not show anything Monday night to make me think that the Ravens could not beat either of those teams. On the other hand, with the way the Ravens are having trouble scoring, they could also lose to either one, and there is always a chance the Giants suddenly flip that switch we all know they have and start playing lights out football (although they certainly weren't Monday night). That said, as others have pointed out, the Ravens really only need one more win to get into the playoffs, and I think it is safe to assume they will get it somewhere. Out of any of the possible playoff teams that the Colts could face, the Ravens are probably our best bet for a win, and that is including the Steelers and Bengals IMO.

Do the Bengals have a good defense? If the Colts played them could we expect a shootout like Detroit?

All jokes aside this scenario can actually happen if we can take care of business..

Pats play Texans and 49ers..I count those those games as a lost

Ravens will play Redskins. Broncos, Giants, and Bengals..no way they don't lose more than 1 game along the way..

Minnesota could still have something to play for by the time they face Houston so I expect them to play their hearts out..

Only problem is I don't see the Broncos losing a game..

And I don't see Houston losing to Minnesota. At all lol.

I doubt the Ravens will beat the Giants either. I could be wrong, though.

Ravens are not playing very well right now, but the Skins and Giants did not show anything Monday night to make me think that the Ravens could not beat either of those teams. On the other hand, with the way the Ravens are having trouble scoring, they could also lose to either one, and there is always a chance the Giants suddenly flip that switch we all know they have and start playing lights out football (although they certainly weren't Monday night). That said, as others have pointed out, the Ravens really only need one more win to get into the playoffs, and I think it is safe to assume they will get it somewhere. Out of any of the possible playoff teams that the Colts could face, the Ravens are probably our best bet for a win, and that is including the Steelers and Bengals IMO.

Do the Bengals have a good defense? If the Colts played them could we expect a shootout like Detroit?

I completely agree! The Ravens will pick up one more win and make the playoffs. Also, I believe they really would be the best matchup for the colts. Their D is nowhere near the vaunted Raven's D of old in passing or rushing. I feel confident that Luck could move the ball with relative ease. Additionally, I really don't fear their O one bit. Flacco is a game manager, nothing more (not even a very good one imo). Not to mention, we will hopefully have the X factor of Pagano back on the sidelines. I'm sure he could share some insights within the club about tendencies.

you really think rg3 can beat that defense. throw out charlie batch because thats a division game it doesnt count. heck we beat the texans with danny o. rams beat the 49ers. division games are unpredictable.

yeah i do think so. the defense is more then likely with out Suggs, AND Lewis not to mention the skins know they basically gotta win their last 4 games to win the division. their playing at the same level as the giants did last year in their final 6 games. alot of people are underestimating RG3 and his ability to keep plays alive. he is a game changer and he is making his team better. there is no denying that the redskins are playing at a higher level since their bye week. and having pierre garcon back has helped them that much more also.