Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 12/04 "Twosday Twofer" + Bonus

:blueshoe: 21 DAYS UNTIL COLTSMAS !! :blueshoe:

Welcome to Twodays Twosday Twofer + Christmas Bonus Question:

1. Have you purchased any Andrew Luck collectibles (football cards, autographed footballs, etc.) ??

2. Considering ONLY the members of the current Colts roster - besides Andrew Luck - who's autograph would you MOST like to acquire ??

CHRISTMAS BONUS QUESTION:

Do you decorate the interior and/or exterior of your home with Colts colors and/or logos at Christmastime ??

1. I have a rookie card of Andrew Luck. I used to collect cards when I was younger and I guess I still do collect Colts cards just because they are my team.

2. Reggie Wayne

Bonus Question: I may or may not have a Colts Christmas Tree complete with a Colts hat on top of it in my home...

I'll officially "kick off" today's answers:

1. I purchased my first Andrew Luck rookie card just yesterday !!

2. Dwight Freeney

BONUS:

I have the items to do so - but - since I'm living in someone else's home at this point in time - I won't be doing so this year !!

1. No..not yet...

2. Only one I really want that I don't already have is T.Y. Hilton...I'm going to have to get a jersey made up and send it to my wife's relatives in Indiana, to hopefully get a signed jersey during training camp.

Bonus Question:

We don't decorate for Christmas, but I have some Colts decorations for the tree.

1. Nope.

2. No, I only collect autographs from drummers that I think are positively exceptional and kick caboose LIVE...Like Meytal Cohen and Rush's Neil Peart. :thmup::rock: I abstain I guess.

0.jpg

Neil-Peart.jpg

Bonus Question: I leave that one to the real experts like my blogger friend Gramz :D

If I go Colts crazy on decorating something with Colts memorabilia, it's usually my car more than anything else. A 2006 Silver Honda Accord...

Not all that BIG on :coltslogo:Christmas related stuff per say... It's cool hearing about everyone else's holiday team tie ins though. :dancing:

1. No

2. Dwayne Allen

3. .Mother is a Redskins Fan, doubt she let's me decorate her house with a Team that's better than hers

Soo.... Yeah lol

1) Uh, no. I didn't even buy any Peyton collectibles until the day after he was released, and he is one of my favorite athletes of all time. I'm a little too old to be going gaga over a 23 year old rookie. Actually I didn't go gaga over 23 year old rookies when I was 23.

2) I don't have an autograph collection (well I have three - the most recent being from probably 1982) however I wouldn't throw away Reggie's if it fell in my lap. He's provided SO many good memories for so many years, and he's such a good guy.

3) Nope. Perhaps someone gave me an ornament once, maybe, I don't remember. We have 2 1/2 tons of Christmas stuff, but never actually decorate. Even if we did, it never occurred to me to associate Christmas with one of my sports teams. Whatever makes your boat float, but while I love the Colts, and love Christmas, I have no idea what one has to do with the other.

That's like asking "Do you put up your New York Mets decorations at Easter? :scratch:

Only one I really want that I don't already have is T.Y. Hilton...I'm going to have to get a jersey made up and send it to my wife's relatives in Indiana, to hopefully get a signed jersey during training camp.

Good choice CF4L. :thmup: I like gritty running backs myself like Vick Ballard. Tough, work horses who grind out the tough yards between the tackles & short yardage situations that's what always makes me smile. ;)

1. No, not yet.

2. Reggie Wayne, because he'll be a Hall of Famer!

Bonus: I have a Colts ornament I'll put on the tree.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 5, 2012 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, December 5, 2012 - personal shot

southwest you must be higher than a kite

1. No, not yet.

2. Already have Reggie Wayne's

3. Yes see photos.....

gallery_4856_23_3056174.jpg

gallery_4856_23_29837.jpg

Where's the big inflatable Colts guy at? He could be your Frosty the Coltman!.... :D

Gramz..I have to say one thing..you are the all-time Colts decorating Queen!!... :thmup:

:blueshoe: 21 DAYS UNTIL COLTSMAS !! :blueshoe:

Welcome to Twodays Twosday Twofer + Christmas Bonus Question:

1. Have you purchased any Andrew Luck collectibles (football cards, autographed footballs, etc.) ??

2. Considering ONLY the members of the current Colts roster - besides Andrew Luck - who's autograph would you MOST like to acquire ??

CHRISTMAS BONUS QUESTION:

Do you decorate the interior and/or exterior of your home with Colts colors and/or logos at Christmastime ??

1. No

2. JIm Irsay's (on a check)

Where's the big inflatable Colts guy at? He could be your Frosty the Coltman!.... :D

Gramz..I have to say one thing..you are the all-time Colts decorating Queen!!... :thmup:

He's out front Always on gamedays...!!! not just at Christmas

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 5, 2012 - responding to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, December 5, 2012 - responding to removed post

southwest you must be higher than a kite

Just because I'm unconventional, off the beaten path, & have a slightly different slant on things...Therefore, I must be impaired or intoxicated? A strange line of reasoning there sir.

tyvon19 I hope you don't imply everyone that you indirectly come into contact with or serendipitously misunderstand is not possessing all their mental facilities. Have a nice evening tyvon19 and try not to judge a book by it's cover before you even attempt to crack it open & read it. Thank you.

pic_1197942681_8.jpg