Photo

Question of the Day - 12/04 "Twosday Twofer" + Bonus

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 sb41champs

sb41champs
  • 1003 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

:blueshoe: 21 DAYS UNTIL COLTSMAS !! :blueshoe:

Welcome to Twodays Twosday Twofer + Christmas Bonus Question:

1. Have you purchased any Andrew Luck collectibles (football cards, autographed footballs, etc.) ??

2. Considering ONLY the members of the current Colts roster - besides Andrew Luck - who's autograph would you MOST like to acquire ??

CHRISTMAS BONUS QUESTION:

Do you decorate the interior and/or exterior of your home with Colts colors and/or logos at Christmastime ??

:blueshoe: Ravens @ Colts - A "Measuring Stick" Game Following Two Blow-outs !!  :blueshoe: 

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13514 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

1. I have a rookie card of Andrew Luck. I used to collect cards when I was younger and I guess I still do collect Colts cards just because they are my team.

2. Reggie Wayne

Bonus Question: I may or may not have a Colts Christmas Tree complete with a Colts hat on top of it in my home...
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#3 sb41champs

sb41champs
  • 1003 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

I'll officially "kick off" today's answers:

1. I purchased my first Andrew Luck rookie card just yesterday !!

2. Dwight Freeney

BONUS:

I have the items to do so - but - since I'm living in someone else's home at this point in time - I won't be doing so this year !!

:blueshoe: Ravens @ Colts - A "Measuring Stick" Game Following Two Blow-outs !!  :blueshoe: 

#4 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 1927 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

1. No..not yet...
2. Only one I really want that I don't already have is T.Y. Hilton...I'm going to have to get a jersey made up and send it to my wife's relatives in Indiana, to hopefully get a signed jersey during training camp.

Bonus Question:

We don't decorate for Christmas, but I have some Colts decorations for the tree.

Marcus Mariota Heisman Watch (Oregon 4-0) QBR 218.0

Week 4 vs Wash State passing: 21-25 329 yards, 5TD's 6 carries 58 net yards (sacked 7 times for - 48 yards)

2014 stats (after 4 games) 71-96 (74%) 1,135 yards, 13 TD's 0 INT  23 rushes 214 net yards. (sacked 10 times for -71 yards) 3TD's

#5 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13538 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

1. Nope.

2. No, I only collect autographs from drummers that I think are positively exceptional and kick caboose LIVE...Like Meytal Cohen and Rush's Neil Peart. :thmup: :rock: I abstain I guess.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bonus Question: I leave that one to the real experts like my blogger friend Gramz :D
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#6 IndyBarb

IndyBarb
  • 254 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

1. No
2. Reggie Wayne

I have a Colt's ornament on my tree. Not too much, but a little something.

#7 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13538 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

If I go Colts crazy on decorating something with Colts memorabilia, it's usually my car more than anything else. A 2006 Silver Honda Accord...

Not all that BIG on :coltslogo: Christmas related stuff per say... It's cool hearing about everyone else's holiday team tie ins though. :dancing:
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#8 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 11266 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

1. No

2. Dwayne Allen

3. .Mother is a Redskins Fan, doubt she let's me decorate her house with a Team that's better than hers

Soo.... Yeah lol
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#9 MAC

MAC

"It was a dark and stormy night"

• 4767 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

1) Uh, no. I didn't even buy any Peyton collectibles until the day after he was released, and he is one of my favorite athletes of all time. I'm a little too old to be going gaga over a 23 year old rookie. Actually I didn't go gaga over 23 year old rookies when I was 23.

2) I don't have an autograph collection (well I have three - the most recent being from probably 1982) however I wouldn't throw away Reggie's if it fell in my lap. He's provided SO many good memories for so many years, and he's such a good guy.

3) Nope. Perhaps someone gave me an ornament once, maybe, I don't remember. We have 2 1/2 tons of Christmas stuff, but never actually decorate. Even if we did, it never occurred to me to associate Christmas with one of my sports teams. Whatever makes your boat float, but while I love the Colts, and love Christmas, I have no idea what one has to do with the other.

That's like asking "Do you put up your New York Mets decorations at Easter? :scratch:

#10 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13538 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

Only one I really want that I don't already have is T.Y. Hilton...I'm going to have to get a jersey made up and send it to my wife's relatives in Indiana, to hopefully get a signed jersey during training camp.

Good choice CF4L. :thmup: I like gritty running backs myself like Vick Ballard. Tough, work horses who grind out the tough yards between the tackles & short yardage situations that's what always makes me smile. ;)

#11 BNS

BNS
  • 398 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

1. No, not yet.

2. Reggie Wayne, because he'll be a Hall of Famer!

Bonus: I have a Colts ornament I'll put on the tree.

#12 ThePowerslave

ThePowerslave
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

1. No

2. Reggie Wayne

3. I have a Colts X-MAS Wreath on my door.

#13 Gramz

Gramz
  • 3208 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

1. No, not yet.

2. Already have Reggie Wayne's

3. Yes see photos.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.  My Personality is who I am, My ATTITUDE depends on who you are.  

#14 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 1927 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

1. No, not yet.

2. Already have Reggie Wayne's

3. Yes see photos.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Where's the big inflatable Colts guy at? He could be your Frosty the Coltman!.... :D

Gramz..I have to say one thing..you are the all-time Colts decorating Queen!!... :thmup:

Marcus Mariota Heisman Watch (Oregon 4-0) QBR 218.0

Week 4 vs Wash State passing: 21-25 329 yards, 5TD's 6 carries 58 net yards (sacked 7 times for - 48 yards)

2014 stats (after 4 games) 71-96 (74%) 1,135 yards, 13 TD's 0 INT  23 rushes 214 net yards. (sacked 10 times for -71 yards) 3TD's

#15 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17139 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

:blueshoe: 21 DAYS UNTIL COLTSMAS !! :blueshoe:

Welcome to Twodays Twosday Twofer + Christmas Bonus Question:

1. Have you purchased any Andrew Luck collectibles (football cards, autographed footballs, etc.) ??

2. Considering ONLY the members of the current Colts roster - besides Andrew Luck - who's autograph would you MOST like to acquire ??

CHRISTMAS BONUS QUESTION:

Do you decorate the interior and/or exterior of your home with Colts colors and/or logos at Christmastime ??

1. No

2. JIm Irsay's (on a check)

#16 Gramz

Gramz
  • 3208 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

Where's the big inflatable Colts guy at? He could be your Frosty the Coltman!.... :D

Gramz..I have to say one thing..you are the all-time Colts decorating Queen!!... :thmup:

He's out front Always on gamedays...!!! not just at Christmas

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.  My Personality is who I am, My ATTITUDE depends on who you are.  

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      30 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

I'm out of the hospital, FINALLY...this was the 4th time in the past 2 months..for status, please read my soon to be posted update in the Fantasy Football forum here...and thanks everyone, for the love, caring, thoughts and prayers...

Show comments (9)
  • Photo
      30 Sep
    Skelly

I thought I'd stop in to say I have nothing to say. Enjoy your day or night.

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      30 Sep
    Jules

I really want to see "Gone Girl". I read the book a while ago and it was excellent. The movie does not look too bad but I am sure it is a bit different then the book.

Show comments (12)
View All Updates