Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

cant believe no one has mentioned it

CR91

Our first 30 plus game on the road too, all on offense :). This was a game of firsts.

The NFC North has been good to us for morale :).

Well there has been a regular season problem with the Bears....I live very near Chicago and they remind me all the time. Then I mention the Super Bowl.

It would had been even more awesome had he scored a TD. I still can't believe he was dropping back in coverage. He is really pick this linebacker thing up.

Yes he is. I would still expect for us to look for a true 3/4 OLB this off-season and move Mathis to the "rush" OLB in the 3/4 this off-season and look for Freeney to sign with a 4/3 team this off-season.

Hmm. You may be right. He might have thrown 3 TDs in that game. I will have to check when I get the chance or it will bother me.

I looked it up he threw two in that game so add that to the list of firsts as well.

Honestly I thought Luck was in a funk in the middle of the third quarter into the early fourth and I was just thinking if he could just complete a couple of passes he would be just fine (which isn't uncommon for rookies) and sure he did and he got going.

You know I remember Peyton's rookie year when he had a game winning drive over the Jets at the end of the season that most people remember as the moment that Peyton kind figured out the NFL and was really a sign of things to come. I think Sunday's win over the Lions might very well turn out to be the moment for Andrew.