Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

cant believe no one has mentioned it

26 posts in this topic

mathis got his first pick :clap: :rock: :disco: :thmup::number1:

8 people like this

Yessir. Congrats to mathis. Also congrats to both fleener and brazill for their first career td catches. :)

3 people like this

Yessir. Congrats to mathis. Also congrats to both fleener and brazill for their first career td catches. :)

Ballard's first rushing TD too

Our first 30 plus game on the road too, all on offense :). This was a game of firsts.

The NFC North has been good to us for morale :).

I turned to my cousin after that and said, I think that was his first ever INT. and sure enough... lol

Fleener's first TD too :)

1 person likes this

Our first 30 plus game on the road too, all on offense :). This was a game of firsts.

Well, 75% of them anyway.

1 person likes this

Gosh who would ever think to mix it up with Mathis and have him drop into coverage. Oh, maybe Belichik!

Good point, i forgot about that. Congrats to ballard as well :)

It would had been even more awesome had he scored a TD. I still can't believe he was dropping back in coverage. He is really pick this linebacker thing up.

Well there has been a regular season problem with the Bears....I live very near Chicago and they remind me all the time. Then I mention the Super Bowl.

Lots of first Sunday, Ballard first rushing TD, Brazil first TD catch, Fleener first TD catch, Mathis first INT, and Luck the first first overall QB draft pick to lead his team to at least 8 wins his rookie season.

It would had been even more awesome had he scored a TD. I still can't believe he was dropping back in coverage. He is really pick this linebacker thing up.

Yes he is. I would still expect for us to look for a true 3/4 OLB this off-season and move Mathis to the "rush" OLB in the 3/4 this off-season and look for Freeney to sign with a 4/3 team this off-season.

Wasn't this Luck's first game with over 2 passing TDs? Of course it came with 3 picks, but I think we can all overlook that of course considering the outcome!

Lets not forget Hiltons 100yd effort made him pass Rison for most 100 yd games for a colts rookie.

Wasn't this Luck's first game with over 2 passing TDs? Of course it came with 3 picks, but I think we can all overlook that of course considering the outcome!

How many did he throw in the Packers game? That's the only other one I can think of where he might have done that.

How many did he throw in the Packers game? That's the only other one I can think of where he might have done that.

Hmm. You may be right. He might have thrown 3 TDs in that game. I will have to check when I get the chance or it will bother me.

Hmm. You may be right. He might have thrown 3 TDs in that game. I will have to check when I get the chance or it will bother me.

I looked it up he threw two in that game so add that to the list of firsts as well.

Honestly I thought Luck was in a funk in the middle of the third quarter into the early fourth and I was just thinking if he could just complete a couple of passes he would be just fine (which isn't uncommon for rookies) and sure he did and he got going.

You know I remember Peyton's rookie year when he had a game winning drive over the Jets at the end of the season that most people remember as the moment that Peyton kind figured out the NFL and was really a sign of things to come. I think Sunday's win over the Lions might very well turn out to be the moment for Andrew.

Luck threw for 2 ran for one vs the Packers

Thanks! I was thinking he hadn't ever thrown more than 2 TDs in a game before Detroit but I couldn't remember for sure.

No he only threw 2 td the other one was rushing