Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chad72

Brady or Luck

2 posts in this topic

Most years, I would have never second guessed Brady.

But he does get fired up for big games and Luck is hot.

Brady has a better running game and it affects his FF stats as a QB.

I have the option of playing Brady vs Texans or Luck vs Titans.

Luck however has thrown for multiple TDs only a few times this year though most of them have come recently.

So who do I go with?

seriously?

'Shady' Tom Brady ....... Luck will do well Sunday.....

but Houston has been giving up tons of yards...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• How bad was the 2013 offseason?
      Reading this recap really is frustrating when you consider the opportunities missed. The Werner pick was the killer, I remember that Dustin (correctly) at the time pointed out his lack of explosive athleticism, it does make you wonder why he was rated so highly on teams' boards. Laugh in hindsight if you will but there were mocks out there putting him in the top 5!    Holmes/Hughes/Thornton I'm a little more forgiving on as there was certainly potential there. Holmes never seemed to be 100% fit during his time here, but even then as Superman said, there was no competition really for the C job. Well aside from that dog and pony show of Grigson wanting Harrison to start...    Thornton could still be a success story, especially if the offseason fluff pieces about him slimming are credible I do think he could be very good in a more ZBS. Hughes had flashes but never lived up to his physical tools. That seems to be the overriding issue with this FO, taking players who have the physical tools but need coaching up... but we've been terrible at coaching players. Maybe that changes with the wholesale coaching changes. I do think this is the first season we get to see a true Pagano staff. There better be some improvement as we've taken players again this year that are raw and need refining (Green and Ridgeway IMO).    The FA moves I think are easy to criticise with the benefit of hindsight. Cherilus you can question given his knee condition and the amount paid to him. It smacks of a knee jerk move to try and throw money at the O-line to fix it. Same with Thomas, but I think we were very unlucky with his injuries. Again though when you look at RJF/Toler it's like we're trying to find talent through trial and error. Of course this isn't the case but it does make you question the quality of player evaluation.         
    • what happy to billings?
      Never saw this coming with Billings, like another poster said, it happens every draft. I admit that I was on the want Billings bandwagon. I will definitely keep a close eye on his play this season.   
    • Other teams drafts
      I think my assessment backs up my opinion that he has been mediocre. Posted some stats that don`t look like Pro bowl material, but I am smart enough to realize every QB that played in the 2016 PB was a replacement. 2015 22nd ranked passer with the best RB in the NFL. Enough said, good day sir!
    • Grading the current roster
      What are you talking about? He had the 4th highest made% in the league.
    • Grading the current roster
      Wow that's suprisingly accurate.
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

• CR91

CR91 3,942

• will426

will426 394

• HorseFly

HorseFly 108

• crestmount

crestmount 122

• ar1888

ar1888 234

• macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE 0

Rookie
    • gacker65

gacker65 119

• chrisfarley

chrisfarley 484

• SevaColt

SevaColt 21

• scousecolt

scousecolt 78

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.