Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Denver (-10) at Oakland

50 posts in this topic

theres a group that does stock game picking for the week and may use this, i noticed in some threads some questions of this high a spread on the road and which to take, that's why i noted it 1st thing , it was covered in my OP

in topic

http://forums.colts....ts/#entry352362

as far as scoring more, I actually wanted them to try for a TD as were having redzone issue, so better to practice in game situation than in practice drills , couldnt care if was by run or pass but wanted another , 2 of 7 red zone TDs isnt good and Broncos were great at that before this game

Ramirez though allowed redzone sacks , that was 1 issue

He scares me if kuper cant go Vs Ravens & in playoffs

Good point about the right guard situation...

The chance of the raiders beating the broncos is like the chance the worlds coming to an end today!!

But does that mean I should start praying!! LOL!!!

Just like I figured, the world didn't come to an end!!! Thank you!!!

How do u know we are all not in a dream of a little baby on some dust particle in the universe

theres a group that does stock game picking for the week and may use this, i noticed in some threads some questions of this high a spread on the road and which to take, that's why i noted it 1st thing , it was covered in my OP

in topic

http://forums.colts....ts/#entry352362

as far as scoring more, I actually wanted them to try for a TD as were having redzone issue, so better to practice in game situation than in practice drills , couldnt care if was by run or pass but wanted another , 2 of 7 red zone TDs isnt good and Broncos were great at that before this game

Ramirez though allowed redzone sacks , that was 1 issue

He scares me if kuper cant go Vs Ravens & in playoffs

Yeah, me too! Almost as much as losing DT.

Yeah, me too! Almost as much as losing DT.

That scarred me and led to the attempt to pass TD too wilklis and instead of just throwing high to dt had to drop perfectly, then the vramirez let in pressure and arm hit and great diving IT

1 thing this team needs is more push up the middle to go with the side attacks, if u cant step into the pocket u got them

These guys remember Champ, Bailey Mcgahee , Brookings , DT BANNaon is 33 ,,Center Dan Koppen is 33, stokely so old was going to retire, must be others , are getting older u know and That is again why I say if in win now mode u dont pick Brock as your second pick

also not all 2nd picks are like wolf and immediate starters, so may need a year to develop

I dont know but hear next years draft is soft on offense & deep on defense,

then again we hopefuly get Hunter back who beat out wolfe for DE but got on IR, so maybe with him back can do variations that help but not idf get another DC if del rio gets HC job

T I think Broncos forget about the Ty Warren, DT, 3 years in rowon IR

That scarred me and led to the attempt to pass TD too wilklis and instead of just throwing high to dt had to drop perfectly, then the vramirez let in pressure and arm hit and great diving IT

1 thing this team needs is more push up the middle to go with the side attacks, if u cant step into the pocket u got them

These guys remember Champ, Bailey Mcgahee , Brookings , DT BANNaon is 33 ,,Center Dan Koppen is 33, stokely so old was going to retire, must be others , are getting older u know and That is again why I say if in win now mode u dont pick Brock as your second pick

also not all 2nd picks are like wolf and immediate starters, so may need a year to develop

I dont know but hear next years draft is soft on offense & deep on defense,

then again we hopefuly get Hunter back who beat out wolfe for DE but got on IR, so maybe with him back can do variations that help but not idf get another DC if del rio gets HC job

T I think Broncos forget about the Ty Warren, DT, 3 years in rowon IR

Yeah, that sounds about right.

You should heard the chain of expletives I emitted when DT went out and then at ManRam.

John Elway's strategy is stacking the draft. I know your feelings toward Osweiler but I'm really very pleased with Wolfe. He's played more snaps than any of our d linemen. And we need sage old players like Brooking, Stokely, Champ, Koppen and McGahee—they all have been great. Our blend of young and old is working, and I like the characters of our players. Elway picked Von, Franklin and Rahim Moore with his first three picks last year. I don't want to think about next year just yet, but whatever we do, I'm going to trust Elway's vision for now.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

You should heard the chain of expletives I emitted when DT went out and then at ManRam.

John Elway's strategy is stacking the draft. I know your feelings toward Osweiler but I'm really very pleased with Wolfe. He's played more snaps than any of our d linemen. And we need sage old players like Brooking, Stokely, Champ, Koppen and McGahee—they all have been great. Our blend of young and old is working, and I like the characters of our players. Elway picked Von, Franklin and Rahim Moore with his first three picks last year. I don't want to think about next year just yet, but whatever we do, I'm going to trust Elway's vision for now.

when DT was on sidelines OK, when he went into locker room for more eval before half ended , now that gave me a double take & pause of uh ohs

shows we need WR depth, Willis is nothing great, Caldwell I am suprised isnt better just like Colts avery

------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont get me wrong, I agree totally but just saying the Vets are aging and will sooner or later need replacing, sometimes 1 year is alot,

Clady will cost alot, we signed many a 1 year experiment, will they cost more next year or just be happy to play , maybe so having peyton and SB chance

if u watched game u even heard announcer say was a time Brookings could cover the receiver too, or something to that effect when he got beatr, u lose a step and know its not right for pure broncos fans mortgageing the future for now but I want a Peyton SB and want him to have the best D & best weapons or OL possible now

1 person likes this

when DT was on sidelines OK, when he went into locker room for more eval before half ended , now that gave me a double take & pause of uh ohs

shows we need WR depth, Willis is nothing great, Caldwell I am suprised isnt better just like Colts avery

------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont get me wrong, I agree totally but just saying the Vets are aging and will sooner or later need replacing, sometimes 1 year is alot,

Clady will cost alot, we signed many a 1 year experiment, will they cost more next year or just be happy to play , maybe so having peyton and SB chance

if u watched game u even heard announcer say was a time Brookings could cover the receiver too, or something to that effect when he got beatr, u lose a step and know its not right for pure broncos fans mortgageing the future for now but I want a Peyton SB and want him to have the best D & best weapons or OL possible now

I'm not sure how many snaps Caldwell is getting at practice. He has been inactive a lot as he doesn't play on special team. But yeah, Willis is very green.

I understand where you are coming from, and I am all for win-now strategy. If I could, I would urge Elway to go all in :) The Colts are showing us it's possible to rebuild very quickly if you get the right players. Elway shouldn't be afraid to mortgage the future.

How do u know we are all not in a dream of a little baby on some dust particle in the universe

You got me stumped??? When I wake up I'll let you know!!! :lol::funny::thinking:

You got me stumped??? When I wake up I'll let you know!!! :lol::funny::thinking:

That was in some philosophic class back in college

But here is an answer, when we 2 grew up, we both couldnt , let alone either one of us , dream up the greaatness of the golden armed one if it wasnt real