Photo

2013 Colts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 CardiacColts

CardiacColts
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

The only exception on this I am willing to make is not getting Amendola. I really hope the Colts get LeVitre though. That would such an amazing signing!

haha I'll take it. That's a fair concession. I have to agree with everyone though, Amendola is not at all what we need. Id honestly rather bump up Hilton and develop Brazill. I think Brazill has some potential and I would rather give him a fair shake to develop as a 4th WR, maybe eventually a 3, than to take a flyer on an injury prone mediocre wideout.
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?" -Vince Lombardi

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 danlhart87

danlhart87
  • 1379 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

I wouldn't mind Wallace if they came cheap. T know he won't though.

#43 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3732 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:01 AM

I like the GBN report with Colin LIndsay. Here is a big WR...who is also very fast.

Marcus Davis, 6-3, 235 4.45 Virginia Tech

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Gabriel Alexander Morillo

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how great of a year Aaron Rodgers is having?

Show comments (6)
View All Updates