Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Colts

I don't want amendola, we have ty who is like him, and considering he is the only reliable receiver on the rams I doubt they will let him walk. I like the Rhodes pick but would prefer a guard in the third. I would also sign keenan Lewis and maybe collie to a 1 year deal

Colts sign Free Agents

William Beatty

Kenny Phillips

Tracey Porter (But truth be told I bet he will be resigned, my next option at Corner I believe Brent Grimes was Franchise Tagged recently)

Arthur Jones or Ropati Pitoitua

Draft (if we dont get more picks)

1.Warmack

3.Brandon Jenkins (resigning Freeney to a reasonable deal based on production and not on reputation in the 4-3, Jenkins was a stud in college pre injury and if Jenkins is not healthy by draft day the Freeney signing would give Jenkins plenty of time to recover BUT I think Jenkins will be healthy by then)

4.Bacarri Rambo if he is not there then Brandan Bishop

What site(s) do you like?

I like both Kiper and McShay from ESPN. They may both work for the network, but they are completely differently and see things differently most of the time... By the way, McShaw is the front for Scouts Inc. and they have two other scouts who join McShay, so you're getting plenty of bang for your buck, so to speak...

I also like Nolan Nawrocki from Pro Football Weekly.

Those are my Big Three.

I keep an eye on everyone.... but few do it seriously.... most do it because the draft has grown in interest tremendously the last few years. I think last years draft had shockingly big ratings... So, I think a lot of websites do it because it generates 'clicks' or 'hits' for their site... but they play at this, they don't take it seriously.

do ya happen to have a preference that ya look at for mocks, Im not sure why ya dont like Walter football

i don't pay much attention to mocks this time of year. i don't really mind walterfootball, but the mocks come off as kinda amateur-ish....it's like they don't even know a teams actual roster or what style of defense a team runs, etc...

i usually pay attention to scouts inc, kiper, national football post, pro football weekly, some of they guys on nfl network.

Bleacher Report is far fetched in my opinion...but I did something interesting...I completely forgot about Alec Ogletree....wouldnt he be an interesting pick. he played Mike this year at UGA but he can also play SS. He has the size similar to Sean Taylor...I think that would be a great opportunity

I like both Kiper and McShay from ESPN. They may both work for the network, but they are completely differently and see things differently most of the time... By the way, McShaw is the front for Scouts Inc. and they have two other scouts who join McShay, so you're getting plenty of bang for your buck, so to speak...

I also like Nolan Nawrocki from Pro Football Weekly.

Those are my Big Three.

I keep an eye on everyone.... but few do it seriously.... most do it because the draft has grown in interest tremendously the last few years. I think last years draft had shockingly big ratings... So, I think a lot of websites do it because it generates 'clicks' or 'hits' for their site... but they play at this, they don't take it seriously.

Thanks for the reply.

Kiper / McShay... I'll catch them when they are on ESPN, but I'm too cheap to pay for the Insider stuff.

What I like about WalterFootball.com is the Mock Draft database:

http://walterfootbal...m/draftdata.php

Bleacher Report is far fetched in my opinion...but I did something interesting...I completely forgot about Alec Ogletree....wouldnt he be an interesting pick. he played Mike this year at UGA but he can also play SS. He has the size similar to Sean Taylor...I think that would be a great opportunity

ogletree isn't playing ss in the nfl