Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why does Foster always bow in the endzone?

ReMeDy

628x471.jpg

You know, that Asian bow of his. At first I just thought it was a coincidence, but I noticed he does it e-v-e-r-y single scoring TD. Has an interviewer ever asked why does he this? Does he have an Asian sensei? Are his parents part Asian? Is he paying tribute to earthquake victims? Maybe he likes Japanese anime. Yea, that's gotta be it.

628x471.jpg

You know, that Asian bow of his. At first I just thought it was a coincidence, but I noticed he does it e-v-e-r-y single scoring TD. Has an interviewer ever asked why does he this? Maybe he likes Japanese anime. Yea, that's gotta be it.

I have watched several interviews with him and he is a unique personality. He fancy's himself a "dandy" ...

Pretty cool dude it seams.

It's called Namaste, an old Indian tradition. Most believe that it means "Good day."

"Namaste" means "hello" or "greetings" with respect, like ni-hao in chinese. :)

It is still an Asian Indian tradition :). Bill Gates gets several "Namaste" greetings when he gets greeted in India at the airports, when he goes there regarding his charity work.

Hawaiian women do the "Namaste" with garlands and luau skirts, I like that too. :)

It is still an Asian Indian tradition :). Bill Gates gets several "Namaste" greetings when he gets greeted in India at the airports, when he goes there regarding his charity work.

Hawaiian women do the "Namaste" with garlands and luau skirts, I like that too. :)

Oh yes. I too like that. :)

Exactly! Good job Chad! Excellent parallel to ni-hao!!!! Spot on! :thmup: :clap: (That is once a gain a Joker clap) :)

Uh @ Arian Foster. lol

Just kidding. I have a disdain for anyone that comes from an SEC school not named Auburn.

Foster - Check

Stafford - Check

AJ Green - Check

Eli Manning - Check

Peyton Manning - CHECK CHECK CHECK (97 SEC Championship Game still hurts)

lol

Living in Houston I can tell you Foster is a very subdued and serious person. He gives the impression "excitement" meansn waking up in the morning. He is a very professional and smart dresser but not flashy by any means. I get the impression he will pursue a law practice or professors job after football. Either way the guy will succeed not matter what.

Living in Houston I can tell you Foster is a very subdued and serious person. He gives the impression "excitement" meansn waking up in the morning. He is a very professional and smart dresser but not flashy by any means. I get the impression he will pursue a law practice or professors job after football. Either way the guy will succeed not matter what.

I respect that. I think being calm is a real strength. And I cannot help but love a baller who is interested in quantum physics!

628x471.jpg

You know, that Asian bow of his. At first I just thought it was a coincidence, but I noticed he does it e-v-e-r-y single scoring TD. Has an interviewer ever asked why does he this? Does he have an Asian sensei? Are his parents part Asian? Is he paying tribute to earthquake victims? Maybe he likes Japanese anime. Yea, that's gotta be it.