Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final 1/4 of the season

MR. Blueblood

I'm guessing that ROTY is not on his radar at all. And thank all of the god's in the book for it, he's focused in on being a Pro right now. If he get's a playoff win this year, that's beyond any award ever given to a rookie, and it's a good start towards winning another SB around these parts!

I wasn't going for Andrew being concerned with winning it, I was going for what we (the fans) think he needs to do to win it. I appreciate the responses but the fact that very few of you actually answered the questions asked is kind of discouraging. I don't think I typed in a foreign language so it shouldn't have been that difficult to understand.

As we enter the final quarter of the season, I would like to know what you think Luck needs to do to win the ROTY award? Or do you think he has it in the bag? Also what do you predict will be our final record, and who would we face in the playoffs?

we need to be 11-5 or 12-4 for Andrew to win Rookie of the Year...He most definetly does NOT have it in the bag

but our final record will be 10-6..and we will be the 6 seed playing New England (i'd rather play Baltimore)

We won't be the 6th seed. Pittsburgh plays Cincinnati soon, so as long as we win this weekend and beat KC, we'll be number 5. If Houston loses this coming Monday, then we have a real shot to win the AFC South.

If we are 6th seed would we play Pats? Or if we are 5th seed do we play Broncos?

I'm not certain how the playoff picture plays out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What MHJ does or doesn't do isn't really relevant to my point.
    • When Marvin has 90-100 catches next season and over 1000 yards as a rookie + turns Murray's career around, I want you to remember this post assuming the Cards do take Marvin. 
    • It depends on how good AR will be, if he is good we can win 11 with the help of another great player, we won 9 with Minshew, should have been 10. 
    • Gotta have a trade partner.Big ? Is would Arizona trade back that far knowing they’re gonna miss out on one of those top 3 Wr’s.I would also call New England and Los Angeles too.I don’t see MHJ getting past the 4th pick unless a Minnesota or Denver trades up for one of those top QB’s.I also don’t see the Giants if they stay put at 6 not taking Nabors I think that’s who they got they’re eyes on with that pick.
    • I think this probably isn't an objective viewpoint. I think you want fireworks, and you're an eternal optimist. Nothing wrong with that, but I think a more practical viewpoint is to acknowledge that taking huge chances isn't exactly a recipe for success. (You're going to point to examples that worked out; I'm going to counter with twice as many that failed.)   The bolded especially. First, it seems like you chose 11 games because you feel like that's the target to keep up with the Texans. Second, I don't think the Colts are one player away from keeping up with the top tier of the AFC. I think a lot has to go right for the Colts to be in the mix with the Chiefs, etc. I said at the beginning of the offseason, I think we're still one draft class away from being in those discussions.   But if you can talk yourself into one guy being the answer, just one playmaker holds the key for the Colts to be in contention, then yeah, identify your favorite prospect and bang the table for the Colts to do whatever they have to to get that player. That would be awesome for us. But I think the reason Ballard doesn't do that is because it's flawed team building (historically speaking), not because he's afraid.. You can promise steak dinners based on your hunches, but that's not exactly how I want the GM to make decisions.
  • Members