Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR. Blueblood

Final 1/4 of the season

14 posts in this topic

As we enter the final quarter of the season, I would like to know what you think Luck needs to do to win the ROTY award? Or do you think he has it in the bag? Also what do you predict will be our final record, and who would we face in the playoffs?

He's not going to have the numbers, but everyone said RG3 was going to a better team. So if the Colts make the playoffs and the Skins don't, he should get it.

Oh, the other thing he needs to do if he really wants to win it? Quit throwing to TY.

1 person likes this

I'm guessing that ROTY is not on his radar at all. And thank all of the god's in the book for it, he's focused in on being a Pro right now. If he get's a playoff win this year, that's beyond any award ever given to a rookie, and it's a good start towards winning another SB around these parts!

I'm actually kind of mad I haven't heard much talk of Ty. I honestly don't think he deserves it, but I absolutely think he deserves to be in the conversation. I think RG3 will win it, but who cares, we'll be in the playoffs, Washington won't. ;)

I doubt rookie of the year is gonna keep him entertained if come the wild card round we are not playing in it, its a nice award but based on favoritism just like most individual awards in team sports

I wasn't going for Andrew being concerned with winning it, I was going for what we (the fans) think he needs to do to win it. I appreciate the responses but the fact that very few of you actually answered the questions asked is kind of discouraging. I don't think I typed in a foreign language so it shouldn't have been that difficult to understand.

As we enter the final quarter of the season, I would like to know what you think Luck needs to do to win the ROTY award? Or do you think he has it in the bag? Also what do you predict will be our final record, and who would we face in the playoffs?

we need to be 11-5 or 12-4 for Andrew to win Rookie of the Year...He most definetly does NOT have it in the bag

but our final record will be 10-6..and we will be the 6 seed playing New England (i'd rather play Baltimore)

We won't be the 6th seed. Pittsburgh plays Cincinnati soon, so as long as we win this weekend and beat KC, we'll be number 5. If Houston loses this coming Monday, then we have a real shot to win the AFC South.

He has it in the bag IMHO, He took a 2-14 team and turned it to 8-4 at the 3/4 mark.

We won't be the 6th seed. Pittsburgh plays Cincinnati soon, so as long as we win this weekend and beat KC, we'll be number 5. If Houston loses this coming Monday, then we have a real shot to win the AFC South.

If we are 6th seed would we play Pats? Or if we are 5th seed do we play Broncos?

I'm not certain how the playoff picture plays out

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Indiana DYK(Old Northwest)  Indiana was part of the Northwest Territory 
    • Negative, no. Critical, yes. I never said Pagano was a bad coach. But, Pagano has had 5 years to develop better strategies (granted in concert with the other coaches and players Grigson and the FO provided). I suppose some would try to put all the failures on Grigson, but in my experience with teambuilding, that (the failure of one person) is almost never the case. In fact, I would speculate that, for whatever reason, the lack of a coherent strategic vision for the team resulted in players "trying too hard", getting hurt, and ultimately coming up short of their potential. Part of that under-performance is the lack of development of the mental aspects of the game. Slow starts, mis-matched playcalling, poor clock management are indicators of strategic mental lapses.
    • I think you hit the nail right on the head with your New York and Los Vegas comment. There are a few other artist who fall into that category also. I'm not going to venture to make a list of those artist. Music is so compelling to each individual and effects each one of us differently. Like you said Frank was a little ahead of my time but I can't judge him in the fact if he was good or bad. His career started with the big band era and then ventured into acting where he did have success. Like him or not he was huge in his style.
    • I think we could see Spence at M and Jackson at W to start the season. If someone doesn't step up at M. We could easily run that pair out week 1. We could do a lot worse.   The biggest change we need to make at ILB is speed. That pair gives us that. Rhodes is a guy who could surprise. This will be a position group I'll be keeping a close eye on 
  • Welcome New Members

•   Sorry to keep harping on the Irish thing, but did you know the horseshoe has seven points on it?  (The Colts horseshoe, anyway.  Actual shoes for horses depend on the farrier).   Seven is considered a lucky number...  Lucky.  Luck.  I'm telling you, you picked the right team to root for.   7    
    •   Don't hold Boston against the Irish.  It's not our fault.    We love our green, which makes Indiana a tearmann.   I love it that you chose to root for an underdog instead of the Pats.  I don't think it's coincidence that you became a fan around the time Luck got drafted to the Colts.  That's providence.     Horseshoe?  Luck?  Four-leaf clover?  Come on.  Hoosier Hospitality has roots in Irish fun-lovery.  If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!  May the luck of the Irish be with you!  
  • Members

• Arodgers12

Arodgers12 245

• coltsfan77

coltsfan77 58

• pacolts56

pacolts56 2,327

• bababooey

bababooey 1,967

• shaggy1048

shaggy1048 2

• thatonefan

thatonefan 15

• GOZER

GOZER 1,180

• twfish

twfish 1,039

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 4,513

• jvan1973

jvan1973 12,971

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.