Photo

Final 1/4 of the season

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 MR. Blueblood

MR. Blueblood
  • 1015 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

As we enter the final quarter of the season, I would like to know what you think Luck needs to do to win the ROTY award? Or do you think he has it in the bag? Also what do you predict will be our final record, and who would we face in the playoffs?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."--Sun Tzu

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2787 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

11 and 5 or 12 and 4

#3 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7359 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

He's not going to have the numbers, but everyone said RG3 was going to a better team. So if the Colts make the playoffs and the Skins don't, he should get it.

Oh, the other thing he needs to do if he really wants to win it? Quit throwing to TY.

#4 The Fish

The Fish
  • 2402 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

I'm guessing that ROTY is not on his radar at all. And thank all of the god's in the book for it, he's focused in on being a Pro right now. If he get's a playoff win this year, that's beyond any award ever given to a rookie, and it's a good start towards winning another SB around these parts!
"My cats cat breath smells like cat food"

#5 cjrulli

cjrulli
  • 314 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

I'm actually kind of mad I haven't heard much talk of Ty. I honestly don't think he deserves it, but I absolutely think he deserves to be in the conversation. I think RG3 will win it, but who cares, we'll be in the playoffs, Washington won't. ;)

#6 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

I doubt rookie of the year is gonna keep him entertained if come the wild card round we are not playing in it, its a nice award but based on favoritism just like most individual awards in team sports

#7 manning04

manning04
  • 881 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

to quote Al Davis "Just win baby"

This post is brought to you today by Qdoba!

#8 MR. Blueblood

MR. Blueblood
  • 1015 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

I wasn't going for Andrew being concerned with winning it, I was going for what we (the fans) think he needs to do to win it. I appreciate the responses but the fact that very few of you actually answered the questions asked is kind of discouraging. I don't think I typed in a foreign language so it shouldn't have been that difficult to understand.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."--Sun Tzu

#9 Jburton

Jburton
  • Rookie
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

stop throwing INTs... are you happy...

#10 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17139 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

11 and 5 or 12 and 4

exactly

#11 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17139 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

As we enter the final quarter of the season, I would like to know what you think Luck needs to do to win the ROTY award? Or do you think he has it in the bag? Also what do you predict will be our final record, and who would we face in the playoffs?

we need to be 11-5 or 12-4 for Andrew to win Rookie of the Year...He most definetly does NOT have it in the bag

but our final record will be 10-6..and we will be the 6 seed playing New England (i'd rather play Baltimore)

#12 Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life

King Optimistic

• 1319 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

We won't be the 6th seed. Pittsburgh plays Cincinnati soon, so as long as we win this weekend and beat KC, we'll be number 5. If Houston loses this coming Monday, then we have a real shot to win the AFC South.

#13 SilentHill

SilentHill

Next Man Up

• 3600 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

He has it in the bag IMHO, He took a 2-14 team and turned it to 8-4 at the 3/4 mark.

“What he does on the field – he’s an assassin…Class with cruelty.” – Jim Harbaugh on Andrew Luck

"It's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but you can't go around pointing it out!" – Mary Cooper

#14 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4645 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

We won't be the 6th seed. Pittsburgh plays Cincinnati soon, so as long as we win this weekend and beat KC, we'll be number 5. If Houston loses this coming Monday, then we have a real shot to win the AFC South.

If we are 6th seed would we play Pats? Or if we are 5th seed do we play Broncos?

I'm not certain how the playoff picture plays out

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      30 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

I'm out of the hospital, FINALLY...this was the 4th time in the past 2 months..for status, please read my soon to be posted update in the Fantasy Football forum here...and thanks everyone, for the love, caring, thoughts and prayers...

Show comments (9)
  • Photo
      30 Sep
    Skelly

I thought I'd stop in to say I have nothing to say. Enjoy your day or night.

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      30 Sep
    Jules

I really want to see "Gone Girl". I read the book a while ago and it was excellent. The movie does not look too bad but I am sure it is a bit different then the book.

Show comments (12)
View All Updates