Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR. Blueblood

Final 1/4 of the season

14 posts in this topic

As we enter the final quarter of the season, I would like to know what you think Luck needs to do to win the ROTY award? Or do you think he has it in the bag? Also what do you predict will be our final record, and who would we face in the playoffs?

He's not going to have the numbers, but everyone said RG3 was going to a better team. So if the Colts make the playoffs and the Skins don't, he should get it.

Oh, the other thing he needs to do if he really wants to win it? Quit throwing to TY.

1 person likes this

I'm guessing that ROTY is not on his radar at all. And thank all of the god's in the book for it, he's focused in on being a Pro right now. If he get's a playoff win this year, that's beyond any award ever given to a rookie, and it's a good start towards winning another SB around these parts!

I'm actually kind of mad I haven't heard much talk of Ty. I honestly don't think he deserves it, but I absolutely think he deserves to be in the conversation. I think RG3 will win it, but who cares, we'll be in the playoffs, Washington won't. ;)

I doubt rookie of the year is gonna keep him entertained if come the wild card round we are not playing in it, its a nice award but based on favoritism just like most individual awards in team sports

I wasn't going for Andrew being concerned with winning it, I was going for what we (the fans) think he needs to do to win it. I appreciate the responses but the fact that very few of you actually answered the questions asked is kind of discouraging. I don't think I typed in a foreign language so it shouldn't have been that difficult to understand.

As we enter the final quarter of the season, I would like to know what you think Luck needs to do to win the ROTY award? Or do you think he has it in the bag? Also what do you predict will be our final record, and who would we face in the playoffs?

we need to be 11-5 or 12-4 for Andrew to win Rookie of the Year...He most definetly does NOT have it in the bag

but our final record will be 10-6..and we will be the 6 seed playing New England (i'd rather play Baltimore)

We won't be the 6th seed. Pittsburgh plays Cincinnati soon, so as long as we win this weekend and beat KC, we'll be number 5. If Houston loses this coming Monday, then we have a real shot to win the AFC South.

He has it in the bag IMHO, He took a 2-14 team and turned it to 8-4 at the 3/4 mark.

We won't be the 6th seed. Pittsburgh plays Cincinnati soon, so as long as we win this weekend and beat KC, we'll be number 5. If Houston loses this coming Monday, then we have a real shot to win the AFC South.

If we are 6th seed would we play Pats? Or if we are 5th seed do we play Broncos?

I'm not certain how the playoff picture plays out

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      OKC looks like they'll win in 5 or 6.  They did beat the Warriors at home once this series, so they are fully capable of it.  And they've dominated Golden State in OKC.  If Draymond isn't suspended for game 5 because of tripping Kanter, I think Golden State wins game 5 at home.  But I don't see OKC losing at home in game 6, assuming it even gets that far.  Golden State just looks completely exhausted, as I thought they would.  The grind of pushing for 73 wins is incredibly taxing.
    • Possible 4th WR Candidate....
      Could be but I still don't think paying $885,000. for a 4th receiver is worth it.
    • Add 2 players to the Colts- 1 on offense and 1 on defense
      If you could hand select 2 players from any team in the league,  tuitt would be 1 of your 2?   You must be a bigger ND homer than I am
    • Possible 4th WR Candidate....
      I didn't realize Anthrop was as fast as he was:   In front of representatives from 23 NFL teams and two Canadian Football League teams, Anthrop ran a 4.40 electronically timed 40-yard dash and didn't drop any passes on Tuesday. The 6-foot, 193-pound receiver backed up an eye-opening performance in the East-West Shrine Game.   Anthrop said his agent heard that he was expected to run in the 4.5-4.6 range. The former two-time state medalist in the 100-meter dash easily outperformed that projection on Tuesday, with some hand timings putting him as low as 4.37. Only eight players ran sub-4.4 40s at last month's NFL Scouting Combine, and only one was a receiver. http://www.jconline.com/story/sports/college/purdue/football/2016/03/23/purdues-anthrop-proves-self-pro-day/82139432/     If he shows anything in camp and the preseason he'll probably take over that Griff Whalen role if not more with his speed.  I'll be interested to see if he's able to do anything.
    • The Trouble With Andrew Luck
      It is still mind boggling to think in the 55 Regular Season games that Andrew Luck has played the Colts have only had 1 game where a RB went over 100 Yards. In the 6 Playoff games Andrew has played the Colts have had 0. In 61 games, Andrew still is 38-23 as a starter despite that shocking fact.
  • Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      When I first saw this thread, I thought I was late to the party, but then I saw that this thread has been going since 2012.   I'm still late to the party, but story of my life.  I joined in 2015, but have been a Colts fan since I was a kid.   My first Colts memory is getting a hat signed by Quentin Coryatt at training camp, and that same year almost going to the SB.   My favorite Colts memory is beating the Pats to get to the SB in 2006.   Favorite Colts:   1. Peyton Manning 2. Marvin Harrison 3. Reggie Wayne 4. Dallas Clark 5. Brandon Stokely   Needless to say, Peyton (#1) and everyone he threw the ball to (#2-5) won me many, many fantasy football games, and are my guys for eternity.   You might assume from my top 5 Colts that I am a "new-age" "fairweather" fan who only likes offense and points.  You are wrong.  I am grateful for the offensive Renaissance in Indy, but Defense is my passion.  My secret top 5 Colts: Bob Sanders, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Cato June, Gary Brackett.   I want Henry Anderson to help lead a Defensive Renaissance in Indy.  Luck and TY are great, and I hope the OLine is outstanding, but the D is the Key.
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hey guys,   I have been posting for probably a year or so now.  I reside in Brazil, IN, which is about 20 minutes East of Terre Haute on I-70.  I'm 28 years old and have been a Colts fan since Harbaugh days, but really started following and rooting hard for them after they drafted Manning in 98.  I love our team and my family and I make sure we are ready to rock for every game.  We always have viewing parties at my father-in-laws or my house and are known to holler and scream at the TV!  Hope all is well with all of you, and GO COLTS!
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.