Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 12/03

sb41champs

Needed

Pittsburg IMO, especially with their win over the Ravens, look destined for one of the wildcard spots even better. Things can happen, but they may only lose about 1 more game this season.

Based on their schedule they could easily go 9-7, but could win a third (hopefully not all 4). I originally thought 9-7 would be enough for us to make the playoffs, but we lose to either the Titans or the Chiefs we may be heading into that final game needed to win or holding our breaths to see if the Bengals lose.

Hopefully, both teams lose some shockers though. Just one unexpected loss for them could be enough for us.

ONE WORD description of Sunday's victory over the Detroit Lions ??

1 piece of advice sb41champs: When you do a topic like this, give each blogger the option of using up to 6 words to describe a victory. Your responses to your question will be much funnier & more clever IMO. Just a suggestion sb41champs. Take it or leave it...

....was at this game on Sunday - first game this year! It was the most exciting sports event I've ever attended. The Lions fans were so loud. It was such a great feeling to see our Colts continue to play hard until the end. My goodness!! I'm still excited..... What a fighting team!! Love you COLTS! :cheer2: