Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

'Andrew 5,000'

oldunclemark

Keep in mind..we're going to be trailing Houston ...we're going to have to throw.....a lot...

Start printing up those T-shirts now..

If I was 12 I would hope not, because when people get pass happy Watt comes out to play and interceptions are sure to follow... :number1:

It would be cool if Andrew threw for 4k to 5k, but to be honest with you I will be more satisfied if that leads to more TDs. If we can get more 28 to 35 point performances like yesterday that's when I'll really be happy with a 4000 to 5000 yard throwing season for "The Kid". It's a good accomplishment, but it's not as grand if you throw for 5k while only averaging 20 points a game. I hope yesterday was a sign of good things!

I'm really happy about the fact that we didn't kick any field goals yesterday. Every point was scored by the offense.

Andrew 5000 does sound like a cool name, implying that he is somewhat robotic as well.

First of all, it IS possible. His past record shows that he goes ballistic every few games, so I think one of the remaining games, he will come close to 400. That and the fact that fleener is back and that with an even more compromised Oline, he will have to throw more.

Andrew 5000 does sound like a cool name, implying that he is somewhat robotic as well.

First of all, it IS possible. His past record shows that he goes ballistic every few games, so I think one of the remaining games, he will come close to 400. That and the fact that fleener is back and that with an even more compromised Oline, he will have to throw more.

Andrew 5000 and RG3-2...two machines programmed to meet in the year 2016. How much more futuristic can we get? Lol.

Well, you know, he's on pace for 4800 yards right now, so if he manages to have a couple of 350+ yard games, 5000 yards isn't completely crazy. He needs to get 1400 yards in 4 games.

With Houston's pass defense allowing a crazy amount of yards recently, it's not too crazy to predict 5K

well all he needs is like 149 yards per game to break newtons record. that is manageable.

Definitely, baring a catarophe. I'd love Luck to continue breaking records but most of all help lead the Colts to the playoffs!!! ;)

What an experience that would be for this team and all their young players. Several quality rookies making it to the playoffs their first year would only make them better, even if they do get knocked out in the first round.

I doubt it, unless we are behind, we don't throw too much. With teams like Chiefs & Titans, I think we will run the ball effectively so Andrew won't break the 300 yard mark.

So both Houston games he would at least need to throw 400 yards to make up for it. Which is possible but unlikely.

Bless your heart..but we hardly dominated Tennesse the first time..we still really dont stop the run well and they still have CJ....

and KC probably has better players than we do. they've just been asleep all year....until last week....

Houston will dominate our O-line because most teams do

We will need 'Andrew 5,000'

I'll take TD's, game winning drives, and W's. Unfortunately, we saw what an overthrown shoulder can do. Peyton is now strictly on a throw count. Gone are the days when he would play pitch and catch with Marvin for a half hour before the game. If Andrew does throw for 5k, I hope it is his last year doing it.

Bless your heart..but we hardly dominated Tennesse the first time..we still really dont stop the run well and they still have CJ....

and KC probably has better players than we do. they've just been asleep all year....until last week....

Houston will dominate our O-line because most teams do

We will need 'Andrew 5,000'

Bless your heart, CJ2K has never been very good against us, even when we had one of the worst run defenses in the league. We were the only defense fast enough to stop him. Also that game is in Lucas Oil and with Locker as the starter, I don't think he has a whole lot of a chance against our defense.

If KC had good players, they would be more than 2-10. Also it is bad coaching and they have no QB. They barely beat another underachieving team, the Panthers.

I agree that Houston will dominate our O-line and will probably beat us in Reliant because the Texans are the better team. But going back to Lucas Oil Stadium, and with the scheduled return of Chuck Pagano? That stadium will be electric and the team will feed off that energy and be really motivated to win for Chuck.

We won't need 'Andrew 5000' maybe just 'Andrew 4999' :td:

Bless your heart, CJ2K has never been very good against us, even when we had one of the worst run defenses in the league. We were the only defense fast enough to stop him. Also that game is in Lucas Oil and with Locker as the starter, I don't think he has a whole lot of a chance against our defense.

If KC had good players, they would be more than 2-10. Also it is bad coaching and they have no QB. They barely beat another underachieving team, the Panthers.

I agree that Houston will dominate our O-line and will probably beat us in Reliant because the Texans are the better team. But going back to Lucas Oil Stadium, and with the scheduled return of Chuck Pagano? That stadium will be electric and the team will feed off that energy and be really motivated to win for Chuck.

We won't need 'Andrew 5000' maybe just 'Andrew 4999' :td:

Tark..NO CHANCE? you must have missed the gave at Tennessee THIS YEAR when CJ ran for 100 yards against us.

remember we lost to jacksonville an the Jets..talk about no QB and no coaching.

we have to play desperate......this game is pivotal....we cannot recover from a loss at home

Sounds like your coming down with Colts-fever :thmup:

Its catching.

Tell 'em Griz!!! You da man :thmup:

Tark..NO CHANCE? you must have missed the gave at Tennessee THIS YEAR when CJ ran for 100 yards against us.

remember we lost to jacksonville an the Jets..talk about no QB and no coaching.

we have to play desperate......this game is pivotal....we cannot recover from a loss at home

Sounds like your coming down with Colts-fever :thmup:

Its catching.

Ah! But he only ran for 99 yards, on 21 carries! :) And he didn't have any touchdowns which was a big reason why we won. And with how sloppily the Titans have been playing, I see this like I do the Browns game. We will run the ball a lot to control the tempo.

The last home loss that we had was the Jacksonville game in week 3. We have won 5 straight home games. We have a lot more energy at home then away, the crowd is definitely a factor.

I agree that we have to win this game and the KC game. Both games are huge to our playoff chances (I honestly didn't think I would say that at all this year :number1: ) and should be fairly winnable games against 2 teams with a combined record of 10-18.

As the great Christopher Walkin said," I've got a fever, and the only prescription is the :coltslogo: winning more games"

Ah! But he only ran for 99 yards, on 21 carries! :) And he didn't have any touchdowns which was a big reason why we won. And with how sloppily the Titans have been playing, I see this like I do the Browns game. We will run the ball a lot to control the tempo.

The last home loss that we had was the Jacksonville game in week 3. We have won 5 straight home games. We have a lot more energy at home then away, the crowd is definitely a factor.

I agree that we have to win this game and the KC game. Both games are huge to our playoff chances (I honestly didn't think I would say that at all this year :number1: ) and should be fairly winnable games against 2 teams with a combined record of 10-18.

As the great Christopher Walkin said," I've got a fever, and the only prescription is the :coltslogo: winning more games"

Only 99? ;)

Dont tell anybody but Andrew Luck (279 of 503, 3,596 yards) is going to throw for 5,000 yards.

Keep it quiet because nobody sees it coming.... :oops:

Imagine how amazed everyone will be. :cloud9:

Get your popcorn ready :popcorn:

Coming soon: "Andrew 5000'

I can see it now, not Lil' 5, not Indy 500... Indy 5,000 or Lucky 5!!!

Dont tell anybody but Andrew Luck (279 of 503, 3,596 yards) is going to throw for 5,000 yards.

Keep it quiet because nobody sees it coming.... :oops:

Imagine how amazed everyone will be. :cloud9:

Get your popcorn ready :popcorn:

Coming soon: "Andrew 5000'

no... there is another rookie QB who throws for 164 or so and a TD that is the future of the QB position.

Sigh...

Luck will shatter nearly every rookie QB stat WITH THE EXCEPTION OF RUSHING YARDS FOR A ROOKIE QB.

and RG3 will get ROTY.

The only way Luck gets his due is if Indy wins 10-11 games. period. We must make the playoffs.

Andrew L is having the greatest season ever for ANY #1 QB ever.

Including Manning.