•  

Photo

Fine game by Coby Fleener

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 Slash777

Slash777
  • 1398 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

I am very excited about our TEs. In fact, I am very excited about the potential that we have on offense with so many talented rookies: Fleener, Allen, Ballard, Hilton, and Brazille. I'm looking forward to seeing what Whalen can do next year.

I don't understand why people seem to always criticize Fleener. Because he was chosen in the second round, he's now supposed to be better than or as good as Gronk, Hernandez, or Graham. It's ridiculous.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 Jason_S

Jason_S
  • 5262 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

And really, what it boils down to, is that people didn't like the pick. They wanted a corner (Janoris Jenkins, Casey Hayward) or a lineman (Cordy Glenn). I don't blame them; we're weak at corner and offensive line. But why can't we just judge Fleener for what he is?

COMPLETELY agree! :)

"There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people who happen to ask questions."  -- Rock Slyde

#43 Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788
  • 1957 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

It was nice to see Fleener get off the snide and grab his first touchdown reception. Loved the jackhammer celebration bit.
"This Trophy has a lot of glory but we are going to give the glory to God." --Jim Irsay.
Colts.com posts: 1,115

#44 SupermanLuck12

SupermanLuck12
  • 2457 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

Luck also missed Fleener against the Jets game.. Dude was wide open for a TD.. And Luck soared the ball straight over his head.
"In Grigson We Trust!"

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      15 Apr
    shecolt

I don't know how many roundabouts there are in Carmel, but I think I went through at least 20 of them today . . . which brought back memories of how hard it was for me to enter jump roping without tripping or being whacked in the head.

Show comments (10)
  • Photo
      15 Apr
    Jules

"Morning has broken, like the first morning....Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird....."

Show comments (8)
View All Updates