Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fine game by Coby Fleener

Esquire59

I am very excited about our TEs. In fact, I am very excited about the potential that we have on offense with so many talented rookies: Fleener, Allen, Ballard, Hilton, and Brazille. I'm looking forward to seeing what Whalen can do next year.

I don't understand why people seem to always criticize Fleener. Because he was chosen in the second round, he's now supposed to be better than or as good as Gronk, Hernandez, or Graham. It's ridiculous.

And really, what it boils down to, is that people didn't like the pick. They wanted a corner (Janoris Jenkins, Casey Hayward) or a lineman (Cordy Glenn). I don't blame them; we're weak at corner and offensive line. But why can't we just judge Fleener for what he is?

COMPLETELY agree! :)

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 4, 2012 - inflammatory, personal insults, etc
Hidden by Superman, December 4, 2012 - inflammatory, personal insults, etc

GEEZ....we won the game....I hear Jacksonville is looking for some fans, maybe you should try them....maybe you could feel a little more positive and enjoy the moment.

My God, how low is your IQ? Jeesh, all I said was that he had one nice catch and the blocks weren't great, although he had some good ones.

**I never said anything about being upset that the Colts won. I'm ecstatic that the COlts won and was jumping up and down like a little boy after they won. It was a great victory and I'm extremely happy.

Why don't you keep your mouth shut, don't tell me to join another fan group, because I'm a Colts fan.

I almost never get mad online, but that has to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever encountered. Grab a clue.