Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers and Bengals

Smonroe

Both play Dallas and each other.

I know that if we take care of business we're in, but I think we need one of those teams to lose at least 2 games. Hopefully they both lose to Dallas.

Do we have a tie breaker over either if our records all are the same?

Both play Dallas and each other.

I know that if we take care of business we're in, but I think we need one of those teams to lose at least 2 games. Hopefully they both lose to Dallas.

Do we have a tie breaker over either if our records all are the same?

If we beat KC and TENN we win, we hold all the tie breakers, I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

10 wins and we are in. Beat the Titans and Chiefs, we are in.

But beating the Chiefs at arrowhead in December is not going to be easy because now, they are playing smarter, especially the last 2 games and not turning the ball over plus playing good pass D.

It could have been a given with a few losses in the late games, but in looking at the schedules, this is not a given. Hopefully, these teams lose a game I'm not expecting them to.

I half expect the Steelers to run the table.

Well using the playoff machine I got....

1st seed- NE

2nd seed-Colts

3rd seed-Broncos

4th seed-Ravens

5th seed- Texans

6th seed- Bengals

LOL! You trippin... BTW, your avatar looks a lot like Ziggy Stardust (for those of us old enough to remember).

Todays win was huge though. If we didn't win I would have been a lot more worried about the Steelers win but I'm not.

I think we get in. Come on look at us, this team WANTS to be in the playoffs. They need to get there. It seems almost meant to be. Just look at today's game. My God.....this is amazing.

LOL! You trippin... BTW, your avatar looks a lot like Ziggy Stardust (for those of us old enough to remember).

Course I got ya gotta beating the Texans twice and NE beating them once ...hey stanger things have happened :)

Avatar is Cherie Currie lead singer of the Runaways..circa 1974 :)