Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How About We Run the Two Minute Drill...

Smonroe

... every other series?

Okay, I know that's not realistic. Yet we're seeing that Andrew is at his best when he's in the no huddle and we have the other team's D on their heels.

Yes - I know we need to establish the run. However, I'd love to see more no huddle. The kid can not only handle it, he owns it.

I agree. Luck seems to play better when in 'no huddle' / 'hurry up' mode. He has less time to think, and just has to trust his instincts. It clearly works.

Next game, either the coaches loosen the reigns on Luck, or it's time for his headset to fail......

... every other series?

Okay, I know that's not realistic. Yet we're seeing that Andrew is at his best when he's in the no huddle and we have the other team's D on their heels.

Yes - I know we need to establish the run. However, I'd love to see more no huddle. The kid can not only handle it, he owns it.

Doesnt it seem odd every game that comes down to last drive and its perfect.You think why havent you been playing this way?Why wait play all the time that way?

The world is licking their chops to see Colts v Broncos...honestly I hope the standings stay as is because that would be a great game to watch.

I hope it doesn't happen. It would be a feeding frenzy for the media, you can write the story now. Student vs Master... Manning Revenge... Does this prove Indy made the right choice...

In other words, a lot of lazy reporters writing lame stories. But yes, it would be a fun game to watch once you get by all that stuff.

I hope it doesn't happen. It would be a feeding frenzy for the media, you can write the story now. Student vs Master... Manning Revenge... Does this prove Indy made the right choice...

In other words, a lot of lazy reporters writing lame stories. But yes, it would be a fun game to watch once you get by all that stuff.

Me too. I dont want the decision to be re-visited again in the media which it will with a matchup this early. Next year, at home, let them have at it during the Colts-Broncos game in Indy. :)

Me too. I dont want the decision to be re-visited again in the media which it will with a matchup this early. Next year, at home, let them have at it during the Colts-Broncos game in Indy. :)

Yeah, I could write those articles already. I almost feel sorry for Peyton and Andrew come that week. Well, as much as I can feel sorry for multi millionaire athletes.

Be GREAT to see us be the ones to knock Manning out of the game. Oh YAAAAA!

Well this post is just pathetic... :facepalm:

to say it would be great to see the Colts knock the Broncos out of the playoffs is one thing.

to say it would be great to knock Manning out of the game ~ tacky and tasteless

Well this post is just pathetic... :facepalm:

to say it would be great to see the Colts knock the Broncos out of the playoffs is one thing.

to say it would be great to knock Manning out of the game ~ tacky and tasteless

Too bad they don't have a "Don't Like" button.

I think the reason we don't see a lot of no huddle is the same reason the steelers didn't use it alot last year. here was Arians on it and it sounds similar to our situation this year in Indy.

"The Steelers offensive coordinator said he hasn't abandoned the fast-paced attack as much as he hasn't quite reached a comfort level with it. Injuries are partly to blame, Arians said Thursday, particularly on the offensive line.

The Steelers have used six different starting line combinations this season.

"There have been a lot of interchanging pieces," Arians said. "We're not as coherent as I'd like to be with all 11 guys to run a lot of it, but we're capable of running it. And it may become a major force like it has in the past."

"No, I have all the trust in the world in (Roethlisberger) calling the plays," said Arians, who added the Steelers prepare to use a no-huddle in the third or fourth series of a game if they need it. "It's the other 10 guys in the huddle functioning properly at that speed. (Roethlisberger) can play that a whole lot faster than the other 10 guys. When I see everybody playing as fast as he does in the no-huddle, then I think we'll be more than ready."

Too bad they don't have a "Don't Like" button.

I too have often thought this.

I'd love to see the match up and of course I'd want to see the Colts win but I wouldn't wish any harm to Peyton or begrudge him a win. Especially if it was on it's way to another SB. Aside from everything he's ever done for the Colts, he is the reason I watch the NFL today. His style captured my attention and made me try and understand the game, wheras before it was just "blah NFL, rugby with pads on". Watching Peyton even as someone who didn't know their Spider 2 Banana from their elbow I knew I was watching a master at work.

I think the reason we don't see a lot of no huddle is the same reason the steelers didn't use it alot last year. here was Arians on it and it sounds similar to our situation this year in Indy.

"The Steelers offensive coordinator said he hasn't abandoned the fast-paced attack as much as he hasn't quite reached a comfort level with it. Injuries are partly to blame, Arians said Thursday, particularly on the offensive line.

The Steelers have used six different starting line combinations this season.

"There have been a lot of interchanging pieces," Arians said. "We're not as coherent as I'd like to be with all 11 guys to run a lot of it, but we're capable of running it. And it may become a major force like it has in the past."

"No, I have all the trust in the world in (Roethlisberger) calling the plays," said Arians, who added the Steelers prepare to use a no-huddle in the third or fourth series of a game if they need it. "It's the other 10 guys in the huddle functioning properly at that speed. (Roethlisberger) can play that a whole lot faster than the other 10 guys. When I see everybody playing as fast as he does in the no-huddle, then I think we'll be more than ready."

As people have often said on here, Andrew might be up to it, the rest of the O not so much, especially with the insane amount of Rookies starting. We have seen a fair few busted routes by the receivers this year. You'd also have concerns about the O line to get the blocking down on a constant hurry up with the amount of chop and change we've had.

As people have often said on here, Andrew might be up to it, the rest of the O not so much, especially with the insane amount of Rookies starting. We have seen a fair few busted routes by the receivers this year. You'd also have concerns about the O line to get the blocking down on a constant hurry up with the amount of chop and change we've had.

Arians even said the Lions game was not a good game for the receivers. they had way too many missed reads.

Tom James@TribStarTJames

Arians: we had a number of alignment and read errors by the receivers early in Sunday's game. Got better as the game went on.

I too have often thought this.

I'd love to see the match up and of course I'd want to see the Colts win but I wouldn't wish any harm to Peyton or begrudge him a win. Especially if it was on it's way to another SB. Aside from everything he's ever done for the Colts, he is the reason I watch the NFL today. His style captured my attention and made me try and understand the game, wheras before it was just "blah NFL, rugby with pads on". Watching Peyton even as someone who didn't know their Spider 2 Banana from their elbow I knew I was watching a master at work.

You want to know what I would love to see......???

I'd love to see someone put in a lineup all those people in the media, and all those so called experts and fans, who in the off-season said he'd never be able to play after these neck surgeries, and how ONE hit would take him out of the game forever... Yeah I'd really like to see someone put those people in a line-up so I could watch them eat Crow.

I'd love to see someone put in a lineup all those people in the media, and all those so called experts and fans, who in the off-season said he'd never be able to play after these neck surgeries, and how ONE hit would take him out of the game forever... Yeah I'd really like to see someone put those people in a line-up so I could watch them eat Crow.

For a minute I thought you meant "in a lineup" as in trying to play defense against the Broncos, and then having Clady, Kuper etal run violently through them.

Or maybe that's just what I'd "love to see". :P

And if they are good people, they would do so happily.