Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers must hate the Rams more then ever now

Jules

I think this is great, cause now the rivalry is restored. The Rams and Niners used to have epic games many years back, even before Montana was there, they were a great rivalry.

I think it's Saints fans that hate the Niners more than anything, cause that is all I ever hear about is how they "shoulda won" and all the things about how "overrated" (the excuse to losing to them in the playoffs last year too) they are :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Man that Kaepernick is sooo good.

Yeah, before Jim Harbaugh salivates over Kaepernick as the next Tom Brady replacing a Bledsoe (which he is not), it is not too late to change back to Alex Smith. Kaepernick is still a bit raw and this is not the time to be experimenting, IMO.

Yeah, before Jim Harbaugh salivates over Kaepernick as the next Tom Brady replacing a Bledsoe (which he is not), it is not too late to change back to Alex Smith. Kaepernick is still a bit raw and this is not the time to be experimenting, IMO.

Yeah I was a bit concerned about this move too even though I like Kaep. The 2001 Pats though were hardly considered a SB team as well. Didn't they win 4 or 5 games the year before? They were the ultimate Cinderella story.

I say keep Kaep as the starting QB. My reason is that a Rookie QB has never led a team to the SB. Kaep won't be the first. I'd put money on it

He is a 2nd year QB, like Big Ben who won it in his 2nd year. It is just his first year of starting in the NFL, so technically not a rookie. :)

I say keep Kaep as the starting QB. My reason is that a Rookie QB has never led a team to the SB. Kaep won't be the first. I'd put money on it

You just want a guy in his first playoff action vs. the Packers if the game happens.. :)