Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Getting rid of Tom Brady and the Pats...

bap1331

So, Colts fans...who ya'll rootin' for on Monday night?!?!?! ;)

Interesting question, if the Pats beat the Texans and the Colts can somehow miraculously beat the Texans twice, the Colts win the division. On the other hand if the Texans have the division and conference at the end of the season they will rest their starters at Indy, more than likely giving the Colts the win. What the heck, if the Colts had to lose get destroyed by the Patriots, it will be nice to see the Texans fans humbled. I hate to say this, but I am with the Patriots on this one.

and the broncos where kinda mediocre when the pats played them...imo they are playing much better now. and i wouldn't compare a tim tebow (king of the three and out) led team to one led by manning.

OK, but that's subjective, and it would be pretty easy to argue that the Patriots are also playing much better than they were back in September.

Yeah, you can just throw those first two games out of the window. Hint: Tim Tebow.

Manning doesn't play defense. The "that was Tebow" factor is irrelevant, no? I realize what the offense does has an impact on the defense (playing from behind, with a lead, in a close one, etc) but I don't think you just dismiss the fact that Brady has absolutely owned the Broncos' defense three times in the past year.

Ridley actually fumbled in the October game this year right before McGahee did. That's how Denver got the ball back. So I think the whole "can't count on that" argument is also kind of moot.

Here's the Broncos perspective on the October game:

How fast were the Patriots' going? So fast they were able to get off an astounding 89 plays. So fast they were able to register a team-record 35 first downs. Let's put those 35 first downs into further perspective. Remember in 2007, when the Patriots went 16-0, Brady threw an NFL-record 50 touchdown passes and the offense scored a record 589 points? That team nor any other team in Patriots history registered 35 first downs, as New England did Sunday.

Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Interesting question, if the Pats beat the Texans and the Colts can somehow miraculously beat the Texans twice, the Colts win the division. On the other hand if the Texans have the division and conference at the end of the season they will rest their starters at Indy, more than likely giving the Colts the win. What the heck, if the Colts had to lose get destroyed by the Patriots, it will be nice to see the Texans fans humbled. I hate to say this, but I am with the Patriots on this one.

That's okay Corndog. Come over to the Darkside. haha:flyingelvis: The Patriots are a darn good team. You won't regret it. But, I am torn though...JJ Watt is a WI Badger Alumni & Wade Phillips is a very dangerous DC.

2 Chess masters at work. Belichick & Phillips..."I can't wait!!!" myself. :thmup: