Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What were you doing during the Motor City Miracle?

PrincetonTiger

Watching the game at my daughters with my 2 girls and husband.

With 2 minutes to go, my youngest texts us all and says she needs to take a shower and we need to text her updates.

We were all on our feet and she texts "Score?"

Seriously I could not stop watching to text her the score so I just said "NO"

I did text COLTS WIN!

She saw the replay. But we were all screaming and high fiving!

Was watching the game over at my buddies house. When we scored the TD we went absolutely crazy. We were bummed when Reggie had that TD stripped away earlier, thought that may have been our best chance. Then when i seen all that space in front of Avery i knew he was not going to be caught. Luck almost out ran him to endzone which was hilarious, he probably would have thrown a big block had there been anyone to block. Right after that i texted my brother in law, and he responds by saying he missed it because he had turned it off lol. I had to tell him how the final 3 minutes went down.

I was there. During the last few minutes when bunches of Lions fans started leaving I had almost the entire twentieth row to myself. I spent those last two minutes pacing back and forth and biting my nails like a mad man. We were fighting to stay in it the whole time and now was our chance. When one of our players (Reggie?) caught the ball out of bounds/stripped on the 2nd down I believe, I definitely heard it from the Lions fans, and there was nothing sweeter than giving it back to them when Avery crossed that line on 4th.

Oh baby what an experience for my first live Colts game.

I was stuck at work watching the game on my laptop. When Luck hit Avery for the game winning TD, I had to put my call on hold and celebrate. Not really professional since I'm in the medical field, but I think if a health professional is too stupid to remember their login information to a health program, then I think I can put them on hold and cheer for a few seconds.

sitting in section 347, row 5, seat 10 at the Ford, screaming my fool head off!

I had told my brother that I wanted to get to the pro shop before the crowds, firmly believing this game to have been lost with 3 minutes left. He told me to sit down and never give up on my team. I stayed and I am so glad I did. It was very difficult to watch, but in the end! whooooohhhoooooooooo, so glad I was there to see it. The looks on the Lions fans faces, I can't even describe, my heart goes out the them (as a Lions fan too, it gets hard to lose those hard fought games) but as a Colts fan, number 1, I was thrilled. What a fun experience.

I was there. During the last few minutes when bunches of Lions fans started leaving I had almost the entire twentieth row to myself. I spent those last two minutes pacing back and forth and biting my nails like a mad man. We were fighting to stay in it the whole time and now was our chance. When one of our players (Reggie?) caught the ball out of bounds/stripped on the 2nd down I believe, I definitely heard it from the Lions fans, and there was nothing sweeter than giving it back to them when Avery crossed that line on 4th.

Oh baby what an experience for my first live Colts game.

I thought it was wierd how fast those Lions fans were out into the halls, barely any Lions fans left to see the final field goal kicked! LOL, that was great!

Well, I was doing other things I needed to do? Whattttttt?? Thought the game was over at 3:15 and when I turned on the tube

there were the Colts with 39 seconds left!!! Whatttttt!!! Thought I was dreaming, Colts scored TD and I woke up!! I think?

Are am I still dreaming????

Coltsince4

Fellow Portlander here! I have tan into a few Colts fans...glad to know there are some of us.

I was watching the game on the Sunday Ticket on my iPad at the hospital waiting to bring my wife and newborn daughter home. The win enhanced the memory for sure!

Cool. I just moved out here from Florida about 6 months ago for a new job. It is comforting knowing there are others. :)

haha. Technology is a life saver these days.

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Fellow Portlander here! I have tan into a few Colts fans...glad to know there are some of us.

I was watching the game on the Sunday Ticket on my iPad at the hospital waiting to bring my wife and newborn daughter home. The win enhanced the memory for sure!

So...techinically, Mr Horseman had a...filly??

Congrats to you and your famy!

Cool. I just moved out here from Florida about 6 months ago for a new job. It is comforting knowing there are others. :)

haha. Technology is a life saver these days.

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Thanks! Been living in Portland for about 8.5 years now...Hoosier by birth. We love it. Let me know if you have any questions...