Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I admit it, Luck is clutch

chad72

That's fair. There's a certain amount of doublespeak that goes on that is frustrating, though. I can see you guys conceding on some points one moment then going right back to them to spite "those other guys". That's stooping to their level and it's kind of lame.

Heck, if you were more keen on proving them wrong about Luck than bypassing that entirely and taking completely unwarranted jabs at Griffin you'd see me bashing them, too. I already have done that

Yeah I hear ya. I myself have been guilty is taking unwarranted jabs on occasion but in the heat of the moment it can be difficult sometimes :facepalm:

I really don't bash RGiii though. I understand he's phenomenal even though my bias prefers Luck.

I also don't take jabs at respectable posters, just garbage trolls "you know who you are," and incredibly rude people.

haha

That's fair. There's a certain amount of doublespeak that goes on that is frustrating, though. I can see you guys conceding on some points one moment then going right back to them to spite "those other guys". That's stooping to their level and it's kind of lame.

Heck, if you were more keen on proving them wrong about Luck than bypassing that entirely and taking completely unwarranted jabs at Griffin you'd see me bashing them, too. I already have done that, actually...

Anyone can read this forum if they so choose. Obviously some Redskins fans have been curious enough to either check out how you guys feel about Luck or keep up with the Colts since we don't get to see many of your games live and have not liked what they've found. I joined up before the draft just because it was interesting to get a different perspective on the top two prospects, I've stuck around because it's a pretty decent board with some very good posters.

Still, do you expect me to be more than almost nice all of the time when I see substantially more of these posts...

... that aren't even factually accurate (seriously, you can't even get the team record right? how lazy are you?) than ones that allow me the opportunity to be complimentary of your team?

Please don't take this as an indication of posters in here. Well until lately with the Troll boom that's gone on.

There are a few on here on both sides of the fence that haven't covered themself in glory.