Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I admit it, Luck is clutch

chad72

Magnificent. He's a footballer, a leader and a winner. I'm still shaking. I thought the Packers game was awesome. This takes some beating. Don't forget, this was a team (Lions) who really should have beaten Houston. We are not far away in our rebuilding year. The future looks bright and it does not look orange.

What is he going to be like if we every get an o-line.....

In the offseason one my predictions (and I don't make many that are detailed) was that in the next few years Luck would become the most clutch QB in the AFC.

He is on his way.

I feel like if we can keep the game semi close enough he can find a way to win. Might not happen but I have trust he can do it.

Problem is in a lot of road games the score has been too lopsided for us to do this. Today it was still doable even though it looked ominous.

RGiii band wagoners are being awfully quiet now. Wonder why???????

I'm biting my tongue on the blatant baiting a few of you guys are up to out of respect for this little moment you're having, since you're wondering. It was a great last second come-from-behind drive but I'm sure I could say a few unpopular things about it if you really want to push it. ;)

Indeed I did, they just need to stay on the Redskins forum.

You won't be seeing me trolling the Redskins forum.

The Redskins forum cares far less about Luck than you guys do about Griffin. There are no threads dedicated to him (certainly not several per week) and people generally don't pay very much attention. Occasionally someone will mention how some of you guys act on this board but that's very, very rare and isn't something the overwhelming majority of fans pay attention to. Everyone over there is thrilled to death with Griffin but they would also have been thrilled to death if we had been able to draft Luck.

The handful of annoying Skins fans (many of whom seem reasonable enough to me but a scant few are not) who show up here to "troll" are effectively a product of some of the more asinine Colts-unrelated opinions held by a vocal minority of Colts fans on a very public forum. I'd honestly expect fans of any other team to do the same thing if you were to focus that level of attention on [insert hometown hero here].

I'm biting my tongue on the blatant baiting a few of you guys are up to out of respect for this little moment you're having, since you're wondering. It was a great last second come-from-behind drive but I'm sure I could say a few unpopular things about it if you really want to push it. ;)

The Redskins forum cares far less about Luck than you guys do about Griffin. There are no threads dedicated to him (certainly not several per week) and people generally don't pay very much attention. Occasionally someone will mention how some of you guys act on this board but that's very, very rare and isn't something the overwhelming majority of fans pay attention to. Everyone over there is thrilled to death with Griffin but they would also have been thrilled to death if we had been able to draft Luck.

The handful of . who show up here to "troll" are effectively a product of some of the more asinine Colts-unrelated opinions held by a vocal minority of Colts fans on a very public forum. I'd honestly expect fans of any other team to do the same thing if you were to focus that level of attention on [insert hometown hero here].

Yes but unlike many posters, you are respectable. Unfortunately we have had a few major trollers on this forum in which my response was directed to.

At the same time if we choose RGiii I would've been happy about that also. I mean you really can't get worse than Collins, Painter and Orlavsky even though the ladder played kind of well.

I'm not discrediting RGiii at all, I think he's phenomenal and is the front runner of ROTY. However some RGiii fans come in here and act like Luck totally stinks it up when he's breaking records and getting this team back into playoff shape.

The handful of annoying Skins fans (many of whom seem reasonable enough to me but a scant few are not) who show up here to "troll" are effectively a product of some of the more asinine Colts-unrelated opinions held by a vocal minority of Colts fans on a very public forum. I'd honestly expect fans of any other team to do the same thing if you were to focus that level of attention on [insert hometown hero here].

Nobody cares

Colts are 8-4 and RGLeaf is stinking it up with a lousy 4-7 record.

Get away with you. Why are these guys on here? How do they know to come on here and defend Luck, if they haven't logged in? You are not a troll, but you defend these guys that pop up all over the place and stir up trouble....

Your almost nice words are said through gritted teeth. Some national headlines for our inaccurate game winner I'd expect over the next few days....

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Griffin created some himself on MNF. As I rate him highly.

RG3...

"little moment" ... WHEN RG3 gets the multiple opportunities Luck has had this season we will see how many times RG3 makes it happen in those "little moments" ...

I think this makes 4 or 5 come from behinds in the last 2 minutes THIS SEASON. Andrew is CLUTCH, by the very definition in a sporting context. When RG3 has to throw the ball 40-50 times a game something tells me things won't be so easy for him.

but maybe it will? Thing is we haven't got to see it yet. With Luck you see it nearly every week.

And by teh way... It's mostly Redskin clowns starting these weekly comparison threads.

2-14 to 8-4.. quite a "little moment" aye...

:thmup:

Nobody cares

It's asinine comments like that that bring the "trolls" out of the woodwork. To all those that want the Skins fans to stop posting, STOP POSTING ABOUT RG3. How freaking simple is that? You don't want them here? Then stop baiting them! Otherwise get used to it because this is a public forum with no registration restrictions so there is nothing stopping RG3 fans or fans of any other player/team from registering here to defend their team/player from *ic comments by some of the Colts fans here who laud the Colts organization for being as classy as it is yet seem to be incapable of showing any type of class of their own. Some of the Colts fans are every bit the trolls that they claim others to be.

It's asinine comments like that that bring the "trolls" out of the woodwork. To all those that want the Skins fans to stop posting, STOP POSTING ABOUT RG3. How freaking simple is that? You don't want them here? Then stop baiting them! Otherwise get used to it because this is a public forum with no registration restrictions so there is nothing stopping RG3 fans or fans of any other player/team from registering here to defend their team/player from *ic comments by some of the Colts fans here who laud the Colts organization for being as classy as it is yet seem to be incapable of showing any type of class of their own. Some of the Colts fans are every bit the trolls that they claim others to be.

This, all of it.

Yes but unlike many posters, you are respectable. Unfortunately we have had a few major trollers on this forum in which my response was directed to.

At the same time if we choose RGiii I would've been happy about that also. I mean you really can't get worse than Collins, Painter and Orlavsky even though the ladder played kind of well.

I'm not discrediting RGiii at all, I think he's phenomenal and is the front runner of ROTY. However some RGiii fans come in here and act like Luck totally stinks it up when he's breaking records and getting this team back into playoff shape.

That's fair. There's a certain amount of doublespeak that goes on that is frustrating, though. I can see you guys conceding on some points one moment then going right back to them to spite "those other guys". That's stooping to their level and it's kind of lame.

Heck, if you were more keen on proving them wrong about Luck than bypassing that entirely and taking completely unwarranted jabs at Griffin you'd see me bashing them, too. I already have done that, actually...

Get away with you. Why are these guys on here? How do they know to come on here and defend Luck, if they haven't logged in? You are not a troll, but you defend these guys that pop up all over the place and stir up trouble....

Your almost nice words are said through gritted teeth. Some national headlines for our inaccurate game winner I'd expect over the next few days....

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Griffin created some himself on MNF. As I rate him highly.

Anyone can read this forum if they so choose. Obviously some Redskins fans have been curious enough to either check out how you guys feel about Luck or keep up with the Colts since we don't get to see many of your games live and have not liked what they've found. I joined up before the draft just because it was interesting to get a different perspective on the top two prospects, I've stuck around because it's a pretty decent board with some very good posters.

Still, do you expect me to be more than almost nice all of the time when I see substantially more of these posts...

Nobody cares

... that aren't even factually accurate (seriously, you can't even get the team record right? how lazy are you?) than ones that allow me the opportunity to be complimentary of your team?

Co-signs.