Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BRONCO Quick Notes , Stokely Inact\ive, Peyton Throw TD to eligible DT Unrein brough in on offense

bayone

COME ON COLTS , u got a chance

----------------------------------------------------------

stokely inactive, willis in

Wont be Bronco game notes to day on this game , sorry

want to watch end opf Colts and then Denver and try to relax

Just to hard to hard to watch & make game notes

7-0 Broncos & Broncos will get ball in 2nd half first

CONGRATS COLTS ON LAST PLAY WIN

================================

Half time report ,10-7 Tampa winning on Dalls Clark great low catch

This is typical, & peyton will chew out team

willis doesnt make cut at 1st downn marker so fails short by a yard

Harris intercepts near the 50 but MILLER hit Freeman low so = roughing the paser and thougfh stop the drive broncos get ball instead on punt at the 10

Then

Moreno with Denver driving drops easy 3rd down catch for a first down ending a drive at the 50 or beyond nearing 2 minute mak so punt

Various penalties stopping Denver Dives also taking out of FG range and extending Tampas

Early in game Unrein on Tampas 2nd drive gets face masked by Martin and poked in the eye and Ureins hands go up and hit martin in face mask so Uerin called for penalty & bucs scored on that drive , had to be evaluated, not sure if back in but penalty on him , amazzing

This has been typical even with peyton catching then twice with 12 on field when ever driive working , then holding calls or drops or catching short of the 1st down line after making ones cut ends drives

Peyton 11-15 for 108 yards 1 td

stokely is missed

on 1, 3rd down play back near own endzone after some penaties Knoppen grounds hike ball passed peyton who picks it up and vainly tries to throw but no way

==========================

2nfd half starts & already a holding penalty by Broncos, now to watch game

Greatr play TD throw to TD, DT, goes right and cuts left around the defender at back of endzoner, meanwhile Peyton had already thrown it andwhen he turns around cits right in his arms

Peton 28 TDs pass elway all time for Denver in a season

Peton now also passed Marino for 2nd on completion list

14-10 Broncos

Back too the kickoff

Always interesting to see how the game has changed.

Elway only had 27! (and shared "record" with Cutler).

And Peyton ties Marino for completions with 700+ fewer attempts. On the other hand he has 3.000+ fewer yards.

im watching the game right now

why hasn't moreno played earlier in the season? He looked good last week and right now he looks good

Mcgahee big & strong esp on 3rd down,m finishes off runs with power , great catcher & v blpocker but dis fumble after a while

Moreno early Fumbling issues in first few games, wanted better blocker for peyton = ball as # 2 as can catch and block and wanted hillman as a change of pass back but hasnt leaned g how to block yet but if can get in space is fast

Holiday great punt return but , peyton too excited & throws IT

Stop then on 3rd down but dumervli called for offsides, Fox livid and and announcers agree was a great quick start and not offside

Pick up yards now but short of first dwon but can try a FG , quarter ends , FG will be first play of 4the quarter

a 50 yard FG & is good so 28-13

B Now off for Bucs kkickoff & touchback

will continue to write if can between drives if Can

Starting at own 20 Nice drive, Tamme coming up big on this drive, 9 cathes for day Vs 8 for DT so far

Peyton milking clock with mix of runs and throws

after getting a 3rd down Maning chastized crowds for being to loud and not letting him audible, crowd folds hands and shuts up for rest of drive

Doesnt h get 3rd down as tried to get a TD but in easy FG range but Prater makes itt a FG , ist 1 of game

31-13 with half a period left so 18 point lead means needs more than 2 scores

Peyton 27-37 242 yards 3 TDs , 1 IT

ONLY half a period left

Bucs will get ball at the 20

Bucs driving on great pass to Jacklson after start with good missed FG position,

miller sacks Freeman but Miler is down on field being looked at , but is ok ,

on 4th down Bucs MAKE A 55 YARDER

31-16

]Bucs line up for onside kick and instead kick it out of endzone broncos get at 20 * sure Broncos will just run and force tim,e outs with 3:20 remaining

3 sraight runs for 1 yard and Bucs out of time outs and will kickoff with 3 minutes remaing

Bad punt and get ball on denvers 48

Personally wish peyton threw ball and gop fora first down

Bucs score fast m,, now 1 score game 31-23 with 2 oint conversion, now u know will go for onside kick

Kick is right to Decker

if just run bucs can get ball back with 40 seconds i heard if dont get a first dwn

1 run and 2 minute warning , just dont fumble

hard count - neutral zone infraction , need 1 yard for first , get it

Bucs like with Giants diove over line trying to hit peyton but he knew and took handoff and moved backk fast to take knbee

words exchange & Bemches empty but time runs out , no idea what went on after they tried to jump over line and strip peytonn of ball like tried with Eli

But Broncos WIN DIVISION

31-23

Peyton final #s with 27 of 38, 71% completion, 242 yards 3 TDS 1 IT

AGAION CONGRATS TO LUCK ON GREAT COMBACK E WIN BUT U SCARE ME AT TIMES WITH THE ITS, LUCKY LIONS KNOWN FOR NOT CLOSING OUT GAMES WHEN COULD OF

BUT THAT DOESNT TAKE AWAY FROM WHAT COLTS & LUCK DID

Peyton always gets stuck with these defensive minded conservative coaches like Dungy, Fox etc. - the Broncos should have kept their pedal to the metal and not even given the Bucs a chance. Oh well, didn't we the say the same about the Colts wins when we played Cover 2 in exchange for running time off the clock and win by 1 score a lot of times when Peyton was here??? A win is a win. No style points in the NFL, that belongs in the BCS. :)

14-10 Broncos

Back too the kickoff

Always interesting to see how the game has changed.

Elway only had 27! (and shared "record" with Cutler).

And Peyton ties Marino for completions with 700+ fewer attempts. On the other hand he has 3.000+ fewer yards.

Peyton now 2nd on list for completions

Have a great NIGHT my friend Good Day for Colts, Good Day For Peyton

Peyton always gets stuck with these defensive minded conservative coaches like Dungy, Fox etc. - the Broncos should have kept their pedal to the metal and not even given the Bucs a chance. Oh well, didn't we the say the same about the Colts wins when we played Cover 2 in exchange for running time off the clock and win by 1 score a lot of times when Peyton was here??? A win is a win. No style points in the NFL, that belongs in the BCS. :)

someone would say Peyton ways padding stats in garbage time but agree, why let a team slip back , thats 2 weeks in a row now really

I dislike Foxs conservative nature which seems to excessive many times on cals

someone would say Peyton ways padding stats in garbage time but agree, why let a team slip back , thats 2 weeks in a row now really

I dislike Foxs conservative nature which seems to excessive many times on cals

Yeah, me too! Why don't they just go for a chokehold? It's a little frustrating. But I've been complaining about every coach we've ever had in some ways, so I will let this one go :)

7 wins in a row! I'm feeling good. And what makes me feel even better is that this team is all about business. No sense of panic when they were down 7-10 at the half, and after locking up AFCW this early, Kevin Vickerson said they had accomplished nothing. I love this team. Looking forward to spanking the Raiders this week.

Anyone else thinking of Peyton's famous comeback against the Bucs in those final minutes?

When Schiano went for it on fourth down the game "should" have been over in every respect. The Broncos got the ball back with 6:13 to play, up 31-13. They gained THREE yards in their next two possessions, and didn't use up nearly enough time. The second to last possession was particularly galling. Trying so hard to not make a mistake that they left the Bucs a successful onside kick away from having a chance to send the game to overtime. In my opinion that IS a mistake. Infinitely preferable to run out the clock on offense. Do you trust Peyton or not?

[

Anyone else thinking of Peyton's famous comeback against the Bucs in those final minutes?

When Schiano went for it on fourth down the game "should" have been over in every respect. The Broncos got the ball back with 6:13 to play, up 31-13. They gained THREE yards in their next two possessions, and didn't use up nearly enough time. The second to last possession was particularly galling. Trying so hard to not make a mistake that they left the Bucs a successful onside kick away from having a chance to send the game to overtime. In my opinion that IS a mistake. Infinitely preferable to run out the clock on offense. Do you trust Peyton or not?

Trust Peyton, he was only completing 71% of his passes, & Moreno could always have fumbled too , finally its nopt like they have a run game to get a first down with the other team knowing exactly what u r doing

This has been the case the last few games with some conservative calling , u have them and let them back in

second to last possession was awful, then let a realtively quick TD , waht a prevent defense

=====================================

Any old MVP candidate can pass for three touchdowns in a 31-23 victory against Tampa Bay. On this particular Sunday, however, Manning told 76,432 Broncomaniacs to sit down and shut up.

And they liked it.

"I'm all for excitement, but in a no-huddle offense, when you are calling something at the line, the quieter the crowd can be, it certainly is helpful," said Manning, explaining why he gestured for fans to behave themselves in mid-wave.

(((((( I was watching the game, afterr he gestured for then to be quiet as was noisy while audubling a 3rd down, once got it he made sure they got quiet and they shut up & folded arms in their laps , unbelievable ))))

Maybe somebody needs to write down the Manning House Rules. In fact, let's begin now:

1) Thou shalt not covet nachos at the concession stand while the Broncos have the football.

2) Please, before becoming an NFL referee, learn how to count to 12.

3) Be prepared to catch a pass, even while sitting on your rump.

4) Keep quiet when the master is at work. There will be ample time to cheer after Manning reaches the end zone.

5) No visiting team gets out of here alive.

Read more:Mark Kiszla: Mile High now Peyton Manning's house in Denver - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...e#ixzz2Dzil5cX4

Yeah, me too! Why don't they just go for a chokehold? It's a little frustrating. But I've been complaining about every coach we've ever had in some ways, so I will let this one go :)

7 wins in a row! I'm feeling good. And what makes me feel even better is that this team is all about business. No sense of panic when they were down 7-10 at the half, and after locking up AFCW this early, Kevin Vickerson said they had accomplished nothing. I love this team. Looking forward to spanking the Raiders this week.

Detroit paper agrees on just running ball is not utilizing weapons see below

Detroit paper agrees on just running ball is not utilizing weapons see below

Besides observation s Regarding Luck & Colts by varying news outlets

here is Detroit free press saying d same thing about just running to kill a clock & not using one's weapons, but for trhem Our Colts won

-- Detroit Free Press: Columnist Drew Sharp says the loss was "all-encompassing." And, where was Calvin Johnson and his 13 catches on that last drive? "When the Lions needed that final first down to ice the game, they ignored Johnson and kept the ball on the ground."

SAME THING TO ME re FOX calls

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2012/12/what_theyre_saying_detroit_lio.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+detroit-lions+%28Detroit+Lions+-+MLive.com%29

Congrats to the Broncos and Peyton for winning the AFC West so early!

Well, thank God for San Diego/KC/Oakland!

here is Detroit free press saying d same thing about just running to kill a clock & not using one's weapons, but for trhem Our Colts won

-- Detroit Free Press: Columnist Drew Sharp says the loss was "all-encompassing." And, where was Calvin Johnson and his 13 catches on that last drive? "When the Lions needed that final first down to ice the game, they ignored Johnson and kept the ball on the ground."

SAME THING TO ME re FOX calls

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2012/12/what_theyre_saying_detroit_lio.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+detroit-lions+%28Detroit+Lions+-+MLive.com%29

It's really hard to get the haterism going when your team wins 7 in a row ;) But yeah, this is what drives me nuts about John Fox, Jim Harbaugh and David Shaw.

Well, thank God for San Diego/KC/Oakland!

It's really hard to get the haterism going when your team wins 7 in a row ;) But yeah, this is what drives me nuts about John Fox, Jim Harbaugh and David Shaw.

Though its only in a few days, i hope stokely can play, though Tamme was great

Yeah, Tamme indeed was! He sounded real happy post-game. I'd say let Stokely and Woodyard rest. It's Oakland. (Yes, I am a little over-confident.)

did woodward get hurt ????

Woodwood Hurt ankle He & willis didnt practice, & stolely still limited but didnt know how much , also said this was imaginary practice , this from a video on bronco website but no url for video and was supposed to be about Peytons season called

Fox: Manning's Season 'Pretty Historical' if want to find & listen

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Fox is being iffy on questions like resting players this week not caring about going for # 2 seed etc, its weird

I dont think Peyron ever lost on thurs, hope Fox can coach this team & prpare right

doesnt sound as I would want him to , but could be sounding worse

Joking alot, maybe just hapy, asked how decided to use Urein ( spelling )&& and not another DT for offense, says he won the poll we took, maybe he can even run the ball

Yeah, Tamme indeed was! He sounded real happy post-game. I'd say let Stokely and Woodyard rest. It's Oakland. (Yes, I am a little over-confident.)

Broncos-Raiders Monday Injury Report

*NOTE: There was no practice at Dove Valley on Monday. The players had the day off. Head coach John Fox listed these players from an imaginary practice standpoint because the NFL requires it for a Thursday game.

FROM RAIDERS WEB SITE Note - The Raiders did not practice Monday; the practice report is an estimation.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/12/3/3721932/broncos-raiders-monday-injury-report