Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I give up making excuses for Luck's INTS

GoodLuck

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of us Colts fans are not used to such inconsistencies from the QB position.

Peyton? You always knew what you were getting from him.

Relax guys. It'll get better.

Thats not entirely true. Manning threw a ton of interceptions his rookie yr. and had many a game that he threw several. I think the problem is that people are expecting miracles from a rookie and it's just not gonna happen.

Throwing it up for grabs is not because of no running game. He needs to find the outlet receiver or tuck and run.

i agree i just sayin everyone knows we have to pass cause i run game is completey % its been ok sometimes but nohting in this game but he should jus throw it away if no one open

yeah keep telling yourself this and in the mean time you might actually try watching a few Redskins games.

True dat. Tom Brady made a living out of passes within 20 yards. In his 2007 year, 75% of his passes were under 20 yards and I bet two-thirds of his passes this year are under 20 yards as well. No wonder he protects the ball so well. RG3's low INTs is a combo factor of his pass attempt yardage and running game that folks have to respect. But when he has to throw deep off play action, play action has to be respected and he does throw a very good deep ball, in fact a better one than Luck, IMO.

Arians should call more plays underneath and chew Luck up if he does not take the underneath stuff when it is there.

Thats not entirely true. Manning threw a ton a interceptions his rookie yr. and had many a game that he threw several. I think the problem is that people are expecting miracles from a rookie and it's just not gonna happen.

Absolutely agreed.

I just get the impression, and it's possibly incorrect, that people just expect Andrew to touch the ball and instantly make things happen every time. He's not Vet Peyton Manning. He's rookie Andrew Luck. Give it time.