Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palo Alto To Indy

Jekyll & Hyde

7 posts in this topic

Will this continue from Luck this Sunday aswell? Most of you guys know (I hope) that Luck has performed fantastic at home. His performance on the Road has been, well another story. Thoughts?

He himself performs better at home than away but still most of the issues are with the line. The team is Jekyll and Hyde, not Luck alone.

3 people like this

Will this continue from Luck this Sunday aswell? Most of you guys know (I hope) that Luck has performed fantastic at home. His performance on the Road has been, well another story. Thoughts?

That's what most rookie QBs do nothing really to write home about.

He played pretty good against Tenn and Jax on the road, right? Maybe some of it has to do with the Bear and Pats being a lot better teams on D than some we've played at home. You can even include the Jets.

It will eventually even out as he gets more experience.

Seahawks are 1-5 or 1-6 on the road, I think, with another rookie QB as well. RG3 has 2 home wins and 3 road wins, he has done better away from home but Luck and Wilson have done real well at home, so probably Indy and Seattle have good home field advantages then.

Seahawks are 1-5 or 1-6 on the road, I think, with another rookie QB as well. RG3 has 2 home wins and 3 road wins, he has done better away from home but Luck and Wilson have done real well at home, so probably Indy and Seattle have good home field advantages then.

We are one blown coverage away from being undefeated at home. No mistake about it Indy is a hard place to win at. You have to start learning to win some place and defending your homefield is key.
1 person likes this

We are one blown coverage away from being undefeated at home. No mistake about it Indy is a hard place to win at. You have to start learning to win some place and defending your homefield is key.

If we did not have that blown coverage, our unfathomable dreams of a division title could still be alive. Texans would have too much more at stake in their last 2 games vs the Colts.

Oh well, we live and learn, Mr. Sergio Brown!!! Btw, isn't he on the Giants now?

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That was last year.... not the case for this year... we are playing like zombies out there 
    • My point when I explain what the Colts did in 2013 is to remind posters here that we DID try to address the problem.   Posters repeated ask why hasn't Grigson tried to do more sooner?      What was he waiting for?      I'm simply reminding fans that Grigson invested serious money and draft picks hoping to solve our OL problem in his 2nd year.      We needed to give those moves time to either pan out and work,   or not pan out and get cut.      In the last few years,  he's added Mewhort,  Good, and Kelly,  and Reitz improved the quality of his game.      But we are still not a cohesive unit yet.     Unfortunately,  the OL often takes time to gell and became a solid working unit.       And that's where we are now.....    waiting for the unit to come together.   But we will likely take a step back this week.     Good is out with a bad back,  and I'm not sure how he's going to get replaced?        
    • I haven't seen one Chargers game all year not even Preseason football. I know Philip Rivers will play lights out like he normally does. However, it's difficult to make a prediction or score off a team I haven't watched once since Sept. 11th though.    I guess I abstain from any projections due to a lack of visual evidence or game viewership on my part. If our DBs are banged up our out, Rivers will have a field day with our secondary unfortunately. 
    • so true, but they are as banged up on offense as we've been on D. Looking at their skill positions and they will be without Gates, Oliver, and Johnson in addition to Woodhead and Allen...  I guess I'm not buying Melvin Gordon, yet.    I'm a homer all the way, but I still think that we win this one by more than a TD. 
    • 1 less than glowing complement about our GM does not mean that I am throwing out the baby with the bathwater CC1. You will recall that I complemented Grigs on Kelly, Anderson, & Parry correct?    Not exactly demanding that Grigs be tarred & feathered am I now? It's a little hard to make the case that SW1 is Mr. "negativity" after that. Also, there's a difference between crucifying a GM & pointing out that no front office execute gets gold stars for failures that never came to fruition BTW. The NFL isn't Kindergarten; No one gets a participation ribbon for just trying or showing up. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt 3,670

• slimebag

slimebag 12

• GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150 194

• Sedall

Sedall 0

Rookie
    • ReMeDy

ReMeDy 1,706

• Moe

Moe 17

• Kirie89

Kirie89 14

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.