Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jekyll & Hyde

Palo Alto To Indy

Will this continue from Luck this Sunday aswell? Most of you guys know (I hope) that Luck has performed fantastic at home. His performance on the Road has been, well another story. Thoughts?

He played pretty good against Tenn and Jax on the road, right? Maybe some of it has to do with the Bear and Pats being a lot better teams on D than some we've played at home. You can even include the Jets.

It will eventually even out as he gets more experience.

Will this continue from Luck this Sunday aswell? Most of you guys know (I hope) that Luck has performed fantastic at home. His performance on the Road has been, well another story. Thoughts?

Seahawks are 1-5 or 1-6 on the road, I think, with another rookie QB as well. RG3 has 2 home wins and 3 road wins, he has done better away from home but Luck and Wilson have done real well at home, so probably Indy and Seattle have good home field advantages then.

Seahawks are 1-5 or 1-6 on the road, I think, with another rookie QB as well. RG3 has 2 home wins and 3 road wins, he has done better away from home but Luck and Wilson have done real well at home, so probably Indy and Seattle have good home field advantages then.

We are one blown coverage away from being undefeated at home. No mistake about it Indy is a hard place to win at. You have to start learning to win some place and defending your homefield is key.

We are one blown coverage away from being undefeated at home. No mistake about it Indy is a hard place to win at. You have to start learning to win some place and defending your homefield is key.

If we did not have that blown coverage, our unfathomable dreams of a division title could still be alive. Texans would have too much more at stake in their last 2 games vs the Colts.

Oh well, we live and learn, Mr. Sergio Brown!!! Btw, isn't he on the Giants now?