Photo

Jekyll & Hyde

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Palo Alto To Indy

Palo Alto To Indy
  • Banned
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Will this continue from Luck this Sunday aswell? Most of you guys know (I hope) that Luck has performed fantastic at home. His performance on the Road has been, well another story. Thoughts?

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

He himself performs better at home than away but still most of the issues are with the line. The team is Jekyll and Hyde, not Luck alone.

#3 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 14019 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Will this continue from Luck this Sunday aswell? Most of you guys know (I hope) that Luck has performed fantastic at home. His performance on the Road has been, well another story. Thoughts?

That's what most rookie QBs do nothing really to write home about.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#4 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7747 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

He played pretty good against Tenn and Jax on the road, right? Maybe some of it has to do with the Bear and Pats being a lot better teams on D than some we've played at home. You can even include the Jets.

It will eventually even out as he gets more experience.

#5 chad72

chad72
  • 9867 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

Seahawks are 1-5 or 1-6 on the road, I think, with another rookie QB as well. RG3 has 2 home wins and 3 road wins, he has done better away from home but Luck and Wilson have done real well at home, so probably Indy and Seattle have good home field advantages then.

#6 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 14019 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Seahawks are 1-5 or 1-6 on the road, I think, with another rookie QB as well. RG3 has 2 home wins and 3 road wins, he has done better away from home but Luck and Wilson have done real well at home, so probably Indy and Seattle have good home field advantages then.

We are one blown coverage away from being undefeated at home. No mistake about it Indy is a hard place to win at. You have to start learning to win some place and defending your homefield is key.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#7 chad72

chad72
  • 9867 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

We are one blown coverage away from being undefeated at home. No mistake about it Indy is a hard place to win at. You have to start learning to win some place and defending your homefield is key.

If we did not have that blown coverage, our unfathomable dreams of a division title could still be alive. Texans would have too much more at stake in their last 2 games vs the Colts.

Oh well, we live and learn, Mr. Sergio Brown!!! Btw, isn't he on the Giants now?

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      20 Dec
    Nadine

First new years resolution done. Cleaned and reorganized the pantry. Now, on to learning cell numbers for family members. i really do not know them, I just use my cell so I never dial anymore.

• Photo
      20 Dec
    radiogirl

Nothing is more gratifying than doing something for someone else. Brent and I had a long to do list today. Instead, we made an unplanned visit to the hospital. Nothing feeds the soul like helping others. Hang in there Prisha! You are loved!

Show comments (5)
View All Updates