Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My 2013 FA/Draft

Resign: Avery( as 2nd or slot reciever)

Reitz (back up)

Justice (back up)

Moala

Fokou(depth)

Freeney ( i know what youre thinking but if we can get him for a good deal and sign him like we did for wayne last year,we will be golden)

Powers( nickelback)

McAfee (obviously)

Sign: mike wallace (WR)

Jake long or ryan clady ( if we can afford them)

Andy Levitre (G)

Arthur Jones (DE)

Nnamdi asomugha ( i know hes not listed as an FA next year but lets face it, with the situation in philly and the fact they released someone like babin, i can see the release of Nnamdi coming shortly)

Draft 1st: Chance Warmack G from alabama

3rd:sean porter or chase thomas

4th: jesse williams, robert lester or devin taylor.

To me,safety isnt a massive priority as it seems to me that joe can play safety in place o Zibby if need be. My biggest concern is our 2 lines hence why most acquisitons are lineman.

Resign: Avery( as 2nd or slot reciever)

Reitz (back up)

Justice (back up)

Moala

Fokou(depth)

Freeney ( i know what youre thinking but if we can get him for a good deal and sign him like we did for wayne last year,we will be golden)

Powers( nickelback)

McAfee (obviously)

Sign: mike wallace (WR)

Jake long or ryan clady ( if we can afford them)

Andy Levitre (G)

Arthur Jones (DE)

Nnamdi asomugha ( i know hes not listed as an FA next year but lets face it, with the situation in philly and the fact they released someone like babin, i can see the release of Nnamdi coming shortly)

Draft 1st: Chance Warmack G from alabama

3rd:sean porter or chase Thomason

4th: jesse williams, robert lester or devin taylor.

To me,safety isnt a massive priority as it seems to me that joe can play safety in place o Zibby if need be. My biggest concern is our 2 lines hence why most acquisitons are lineman.

i have several problems with this

1 we can't afford all these free agents

2. Jesse Williams is a high 2 nd rounder

3. If we sign Wallace, Avery is worthless, they are clones

4. Nnamdi is overrated and expensive, rather use a pick on a cb

5.warmack is rising fast, and may not be there when we pick, I would prefer nix or dion Jordan or Justin hunter or Keenan Allen

i have several problems with this

1 we can't afford all these free agents

2. Jesse Williams is a high 2 nd rounder

3. If we sign Wallace, Avery is worthless, they are clones

4. Nnamdi is overrated and expensive, rather use a pick on a cb

5.warmack is rising fast, and may not be there when we pick, I would prefer nix or dion Jordan or Justin hunter or Keenan Allen

1. With $40 Million, I think we will be able to sign a reasonable amount of these free agents

2. People drop in drafts all the time.last years showed Chris Polk, Chase Minnifield, Alfonzo Dennard, Vontaze Burfict and even Josh Chapman ( considered 3rd rounder in some mock drafts)

3.Avery can still play a role in our offense if Wallace is signed, namely a deep threat in the slot. but with your comment that's like saying with Avery on the roster, someone like TY Hilton is worthless because they are basically the same player.

4. Asomugha was playing in a zone based defense in Philly, we play man here and so did Oakland when they had him. If he even performs near to how he played in Oakland, I ( and possibly others) wouldn't mind at all signing him to big contract.

5. http://walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie_1.php, according to this Warmack has a chance of being around by the time our pick comes around so he would be a good choice.

Drop Avery, sign Wallace... Drop Powers, sign Shields... sign Levitre and Jones... add a Safety in your draft plans and I'm on board with this

alternatively we could sign and trade Avery and Powers ( like they do in NBA) as a result getting some draft picks for them. As for safety, i've got in the 4th round maybe Robert Lester from Alabama, not a big name like Elam or Reid but can get the job done.

1. With $40 Million, I think we will be able to sign a reasonable amount of these free agents

2. People drop in drafts all the time.last years showed Chris Polk, Chase Minnifield, Alfonzo Dennard, Vontaze Burfict and even Josh Chapman ( considered 3rd rounder in some mock drafts)

3.Avery can still play a role in our offense if Wallace is signed, namely a deep threat in the slot. but with your comment that's like saying with Avery on the roster, someone like TY Hilton is worthless because they are basically the same player.

4. Asomugha was playing in a zone based defense in Philly, we play man here and so did Oakland when they had him. If he even performs near to how he played in Oakland, I ( and possibly others) wouldn't mind at all signing him to big contract.

5. http://walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie_1.php, according to this Warmack has a chance of being around by the time our pick comes around so he would be a good choice.

I didn't say we couldn't sign them we just have to be careful because I don't want our cap to be tied up for years

Your right people fall but they fell due to injuries and behavior Jesse Williams has neither

Avery and TY are Wallace clones no point in having all 3

I didn't say Nnamdi was a bad player, just not worth our cap space

WalterFootball is always wrong especially about where they would be picked and warmack is going up draft boards quickly not saying he won't be there but you never know