Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/30

sb41champs

That would help, what also helps is the refs giving you touchdowns you didn't earn. If we can get one of those, maybe we can pull off a win too.

Yeah if your coach can maintain his cool and not throw flags when he has confessed to knowing the rules very well, that would also help. What about OT? Maybe keeping an offense that has dogged you all day out of the endzone and away from the goal post can also contribute to another victory.

Yeah if your coach can maintain his cool and not throw flags when he has confessed to knowing the rules very well, that would also help. What about OT? Maybe keeping an offense that has dogged you all day out of the endzone and away from the goal post can also contribute to another victory.

Yes in the heat of the moment you can lose your cool and do something you know you shouldn't. Everybody knows that rule is garbage and is going to be changed in the offseason. It has already been addressed but not going to make the change in mid season. As far as overtime that game should have never reached overtime. You can thank your lucky stars that you were gift wrapped a TD and be thankful that you left Detroit with a W. That game goes right up there next to the GB vs Seattle game. Both deserve an * next to the W

Yes in the heat of the moment you can lose your cool and do something you know you shouldn't. Everybody knows that rule is garbage and is going to be changed in the offseason. It has already been addressed but not going to make the change in mid season. As far as overtime that game should have never reached overtime. You can thank your lucky stars that you were gift wrapped a TD and be thankful that you left Detroit with a W. That game goes right up there next to the GB vs Seattle game. Both deserve an * next to the W

Considering the fact that that play happened on what, 2nd down? In the third quarter...anything could have happened between then and the end of the game. Who's to say we wouldn't have forced a fumble on the ensuing kickoff or punt return? What would have happened if Suh had been called at all for any of those dirty plays he had in that game? We can play the what if game, but the fact of the matter is that we won, fair and square. We even gave the Lions an extra quarter to score, and they weren't up to the challenge.

Considering the fact that that play happened on what, 2nd down? In the third quarter...anything could have happened between then and the end of the game. Who's to say we wouldn't have forced a fumble on the ensuing kickoff or punt return? What would have happened if Suh had been called at all for any of those dirty plays he had in that game? We can play the what if game, but the fact of the matter is that we won, fair and square. We even gave the Lions an extra quarter to score, and they weren't up to the challenge.

Laughable at best :lol: I will leave this convo now, because of course you're gonna think you won it fair and square. I'm sure Seattle still thinks they won that game fair and square too.

Laughable at best :lol: I will leave this convo now, because of course you're gonna think you won it fair and square. I'm sure Seattle still thinks they won that game fair and square too.

Yeah, and you're not biased at all in this matter. Kind of like all the Detroit fans who don't believe Suh kicked when it was obvious. Oh well. Good luck Sunday, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, and you're not biased at all in this matter. Kind of like all the Detroit fans who don't believe Suh kicked when it was obvious. Oh well. Good luck Sunday, if you know what I mean.

I'm not a GB fan and I have an uncle that lives in Seattle, so if anything I would want them to win for him, but I also want a team to win fairly. Anytime that the Colts have been "given" a game due to officiating or anything else of the matter I don't go around saying we won fair and square. Sure I'm not a Texans fan, but had you earned that TD you were given I would say congrats, you deserved the win. In this case that didn't happen. Sure we can play the what ifs of it all, but the fact of the matter is you were given a TD that shouldn't have been given. Could you, would you get that TD in another way, maybe.....but you didn't have to.

Locking Calvin Johnson and Suh in the locker room. haha

Brilliant, succinct, & hilarious all at the same time my friend! You crack me up QuizBoy! :worthy::D Bravo buddy!!!

1 vital Amendment to your game day plan QuizBoy: At halftime, tell Johnson & Suh to retrieve some athletic tape to secure their ankles & then shove them in an equipment manager's closet. Problem solved. :thmup:

1 vital Amendment to your game day plan QuizBoy: At halftime, tell Johnson & Suh to retrieve some athletic tape to secure their ankles & then shove them in an equipment manager's closet. Problem solved. :thmup:

Hahaha, I am out of likes sir. They are the keys to the game in my opinion. Slow down Johnson (because he won't be shutdown) and limit his grabs, double Suh whenever possible, and this game could prove to be very interesting.