Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston writer rips Indy fans and Luck

cjwhiskers

This whole big city bashing thing is kinda funny. I get it, I don't live in one right now, but I did.

I lived in Chicago for 5 years and I was in a very strange part of Logan Square. Close to Humboldt Park (crazy gang issues at night), and the same distance to Bucktown, (where the yuppie kid's from the midwest move). Chicago has a terrible crime problem, but to be honest, you figure out pretty quick where these things happen, and you don't hang around in those spots.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am all for great players sticking with one team for an entire, illustrious career. But Fitzgerald? Brady? New England? That would be so unfair to virtually every defense in the NFL lmao. Brady would probably win the Super Bowl every year for his last five years in the NFL hahaha.

Well, they never won one when Brady / Moss were ripping it up. Always sounds better on paper....

Well, they never won one when Brady / Moss were ripping it up. Always sounds better on paper....

True. Always does. I think Fitzgerald's effort would make the difference though. We all know lazy Moss...all the talent in the world and one of the laziest receivers in the game.

True. Always does. I think Fitzgerald's effort would make the difference though. We all know lazy Moss...all the talent in the world and one of the laziest receivers in the game.

Yup, it always bothered me, when Randy Moss said that he sometimes "takes plays off" or that he "only plays when he wants to play." Randy is a great WR & when he's motivated, like he is now, the sky is the limit.

Yup, it always bothered me, when Randy Moss said that he sometimes "takes plays off" or that he "only plays when he wants to play." Randy is a great WR & when he's motivated, like he is now, the sky is the limit.

I was hearing reports about him being unsettled earlier in the season when he wasn't getting the ball but I haven't heard anything about it since. I guess he knows that his best shot to win a SB is with the 49ers and he better not mess anything up.

Frist thing about article is the guy clearly is a hater & frist class * who is bias againest Indy. I Think we all love Peyton & most didn't want to see him go & all wished him the best! Luck is about as far away of a game manager as you can get he CARRIES our Offense. He brings up Dalton HE WAS THE ULTAMITE GAME MANAGER!! The writer clearly dislikes Indy for kicking Houstons butt for years & they the Texans don't get the National respect he probably deserve. I personally have respect for Houston but hate them the MOST of all teams in our divison even when we would beat them they were close hard fought games inwhich they would whine about after like babies. He was probably ragging on the attention Luck gets but honestly I still feel we are not a very good team, we play hard & have a rookie QB we lean HEAVILY on but we are inproving and are tough. We still have some GAPING holes. I realy didn't care much about the Houston games becuase I really didn't think they would matter much to our final outcome playoff wise, there I said it PLAYOFFS, my inturst was more to see how we compared to them, but now I do care!!. RG3 is having a very nice year He also plays on a MUCH BETTER TEAM not record wise but Washington is better! He would have been good here as well, I don't think he would stand up to the pounding Luck takes on a Daily bais OUR OL IS HORRIABLE other than Castonzo who finally seems to be getting it. This guy gave the Colts & all of us more reason to Hate Houston, & they better get use to it They HATE THAT INDY IS GOOD AGAIN! And they thought they were done with us when peyton left & we blow up the team HA HA WERE BACK for many years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blueshoe: :disco:

I was hearing reports about him being unsettled earlier in the season when he wasn't getting the ball but I haven't heard anything about it since. I guess he knows that his best shot to win a SB is with the 49ers and he better not mess anything up.

Exactly QuizBoy! I'm torn this SB year...I respect Wes Welker, JJ Watt, & Randy Moss...They can't all win a ring this year...Major Bummer man. :sigh:

I've never seen a street gang in my life and don't know anyone affected by one. Houston is a great place for families to settle down in. Have we really resorted to insulting a great city merely because a writer doesn't like Luck? Honestly.

Honestly!! Out of all the Colts games I've been too I had the most fun with the Texan fans

even tho the Colts lost the game they were the nicest bunch of fans I've been with!! Well

at least the ones I had sitting around me!! I would go there for a Colts game

before any where else!! (except Indy of course) being my first choice!! Now Tenn, that's a whole

other ball game there. :puke:

Coltsince4

Honestly!! Out of all the Colts games I've been too I had the most fun with the Texan fans

even tho the Colts lost the game they were the nicest bunch of fans I've been with!! Well

at least the ones I had sitting around me!! I would go there for a Colts game

before any where else!! (except Indy of course) being my first choice!! Now Tenn, that's a whole

other ball game there. :puke:

Coltsince4

Hahahaha yeah, Titans fans are known for being just as snarky as their players. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at Reliant Stadium, pretty nice place huh? ;) Everyone is welcome here...except Cowboys fans. haha

This guy gave the Colts & all of us more reason to Hate Houston.

You know, as I was reading this article for the first time, rage was building up inside me. I was angry to the core. My body was red, I was upset, I could not stop thinking about how much I just HATE the Houston Texans and their fans. Now, don't get me wrong, this article still absolutely infuriates me. I found as I was reading it for the second time through, I don't hate the Houston Texans. Why should any of us hate them other than the fact that they are in the division? This is not a rivalry. We have absolutely DOMINATED the Houston Texans up and down, on and off the field in every aspect of the game for the last ten plus years. We are 17-3 against Houston all time. Us "hating them" is what they want. They want to be able to get under our skin. They want us to respect them and hate them enough to call these two historicaly bloodshed games each year a rivalry. 17-3 is not a rivalry, it is not even worthy of hatred. If anything, we should all sit back and laugh :thmup:

Hahahaha yeah, Titans fans are known for being just as snarky as their players. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at Reliant Stadium, pretty nice place huh? ;) Everyone is welcome here...except Cowboys fans. haha

Best part is I have a good friend who lives in Houston so I stay there for FREE when I go to the games. Also Reds fan when

the Astros play them (Reds) Used to go to every Reds game for years when they were in Houston. That was in my younger days!!

When you have rag towels for sale after a Titans Colts game saying about killing or murdering Colts fans I think they ought to be

ARRESTED!!! i BETTER SAY NO MORE!!!!! I'M ABOUT TOO!!!! PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, as I was reading this article for the first time, rage was building up inside me. I was angry to the core. My body was red, I was upset, I could not stop thinking about how much I just HATE the Houston Texans and their fans. Now, don't get me wrong, this article still absolutely infuriates me. I found as I was reading it for the second time through, I don't hate the Houston Texans. Why should any of us hate them other than the fact that they are in the division? This is not a rivalry. We have absolutely DOMINATED the Houston Texans up and down, on and off the field in every aspect of the game for the last ten plus years. We are 17-3 against Houston all time. Us "hating them" is what they want. They want to be able to get under our skin. They want us to respect them and hate them enough to call these two historicaly bloodshed games each year a rivalry. 17-3 is not a rivalry, it is not even worthy of hatred. If anything, we should all sit back and laugh :thmup:

What a friggin joke this post is, I think it might rival the article actually :facepalm:

Oh and I LOOOVE the little snarky :thmup: at the end of the post, if guys actually did this in real life they'd have a few less teeth...

Well maybe not in cute & fluffy Indianapolis.

What a friggin joke this post is, I think it might rival the article actually :facepalm:

Oh and I LOOOVE the little snarky :thmup: at the end of the post, if guys actually did this in real life they'd have a few less teeth...

Well maybe not in cute & fluffy Indianapolis.

Case and point...

Vance87, in what way to you think the Indianapolis Colts should view your franchise? Just out of curiousity. Do you guy seriously view this as a rivalry? A rivalry is Alabama Auburn, Michigan Notre Dame, Indianapolis New England, North Carolina Duke etc.. Teams that continuously, year in and year out, compete with each other wins and losses. A rival is someone you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about. Someone you hate. Someone who gives you fits and vice-versa.

So please, explain to me in what way us Colts fans should view your Texans franchise in terms of hatred/rivalry?

And how do you "dominate" someone off the field, I mean really

Thats all you can pick apart? I'll take my lumps with that one, but you conceded the rest of my entire post. Simply insulting ones writing is not enough to disprove it or even make me understand where you are coming from.

Vance87, in what way to you think the Indianapolis Colts should view your franchise? Just out of curiousity. Do you guy seriously view this as a rivalry? A rivalry is Alabama Auburn, Michigan Notre Dame, Indianapolis New England, North Carolina Duke etc.. Teams that continuously, year in and year out, compete with each other wins and losses. A rival is someone you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about. Someone you hate. Someone who gives you fits and vice-versa.

So please, explain to me in what way us Colts fans should view your Texans franchise in terms of hatred/rivalry?

No one even said it was a rivalry brah. You were the one that brought it up.

No one even said it was a rivalry brah. You were the one that brought it up.

I can only assume you discredited what I wrote because you were insulted by my opinion that the series played each year is not a rivalry.

Now, I know it is not good to assume things, but what other conclusion could I draw from you post other than me possibly losing a few teeth? You continue to ignore any and all points or arguments I bring up.

This is childish.

You hate millions of people you've never met before? I highly doubt that. Those days of domination are over, in case you hadn't noticed bro. The only rival we need is the one we plan on facing in the SB every year we get a chance to go there.

You hate millions of people you've never met before?\

Lol, you people continue to nitpick.

You and I both know that the term "hate" is used much differently in sports than it is out here in the open world.

Example: I despise the New England Patriots. I HATE that Tom Brady has put us out of the playoffs on more than one occaision. Yet, if I ever saw Mr. Brady in public, I would happily shake his hand and most likely ask for an autograph.

When you have rag towels for sale after a Titans Colts game saying about killing or murdering Colts fans I think they ought to be

ARRESTED!!! i BETTER SAY NO MORE!!!!! I'M ABOUT TOO!!!! PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick. Some people just get too worked up over a child's game...murder is no thing to joke about, under any situation, no idea what's wrong with the world.

Lol, you people continue to nitpick.

You and I both know that the term "hate" is used much differently in sports than it is out here in the open world.

Example: I despise the New England Patriots. I HATE that Tom Brady has put us out of the playoffs on more than one occaision. Yet, if I ever saw Mr. Brady in public, I would happily shake his hand and most likely ask for an autograph.

You didn't say you hated Tom Brady. You didn't say that you hate that the Texans are suddenly winning games or going to the playoffs for a second year in a row either. You said that you hate our players and our fans. You also did not give a valid reason for "hating" our fans or our players. You are upset because of what one guy wrote? Really? And whatever "you people" means. And I did not nitpick. I've already said that the days of domination are over and we don't exist solely to have a rivalry with the Colts, whether you perceive there to be one or not.

You said that you hate our players and our fans. You also did not give a valid reason for "hating" our fans or our players.

Please quote back to me where I said that I hate the Houston Texans and their fans.

As I recall, I said I DID NOT hate the Houston Texans or their fans, if you got that far in the post.

There you go.

Please quote back to me where I said that I hate the Houston Texans and their fans.

As I recall, I said I DID NOT hate the Houston Texans or their fans, if you got that far in the post.

You said you realized after reading it a second time that you did not hate "the Texans" because of some sort of entitlement you feel over them due to a wins and losses record. Hate is a strong word, so I'm sure you didn't mean it. Let's forget this discussion ever happened. :thmup: :highfive:

haha calling Vance a "closet Houston fan" would be like calling ME a "closet Peyton fan" :lol:

You always seem to come around whenever I am out of likes. I'm sure a little post from me should be almost as good as a positive vote. haha :clap:

Preach Brother Preach!! :funny::lol:lmao:spit: News Flash NFL Media pundits...Jerry Jones & his inflated Cowboys will crash & burn yet again..."How bout those Cowboys" eh Jerry... :facepalm: :slaphead:

I don't view Colts-Texans as a rivalry. Yet. The Texans were just not good in the first years and couldn't really compete with anyone, much less the Colts. We started getting decent around 2007 and started playing close games with Indy in 2008. In 2011 when we got really good the Colts were terrible without Manning, and that second meeting was Yates and no Andre after we clinched. Maybe this year is the start of a true rivalry, it's kinda crazy that the schedule is the way it is, having it build up to be a really good matchup late in the year.

The only rivalry we've really had is with the Titans, because they used to be the Oilers and we hate Bud Adams and everyone hates the Titans anyway.

http://houston.cultu...drew-luck-love/

Words cant describe how tough it was for me to read through this article.

Jealousies Jealousies it's all over league and that's exactly what this is. They can't stand it we got another great QB. They sucked for years in Houston and now there good and we'll be great for many years to come like we were before and they'll suck again.