Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston writer rips Indy fans and Luck

cjwhiskers

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped reading when I saw the following: Luck is a game manager.

Look up game manager in a thesaurus. Andrew Luck is the antonym.

Indianapolis is a minor league town? Well, if this writer is forced to follow the Astros, he certainly knows what a minor league team looks like.

He just realizes that in 2 yrs. the Colts and Luck will own them again so he needed to get in his shot before that happens so at least a few people don't think he's an *, which he obviously is. That was the single worst piece of so called journalism ever posted on this forum.

I get why we may not be the must popular team with the Texan's fans but its still no excuse for poor journalism. It made Skip look like the paragon of integrity and virtue.

I know, and agree, the guy is obviously not a professional lol.

I know, and agree, the guy is obviously not a professional lol.

More like he needs to see a professional.

It really does irk me when people just spew bitter bile. Sport should bring people together, sure you can have rivalries but they don't have to solely negative. Poke fun at them, boo them, feel smug when they lose, relish the victory over them but don't resort to bare naked hate. To the dark side that leads.

I don't think the writer went as far as that but chip on the shoulder is a mild description.

You know your a hack "journalist" (using the term as losely as possible) when you have to go into the comments left for you to fight people.

Just scrolled through and he responded to every 4 or 5th post with trollish comments you wouldn't even see on a message board.

Yikes.

LOL, even Paul Kuharsky of ESPN responded-

"how is this working out for you chief?"

lmao:td:

Wow. Perhaps someone is made that his team isn't getting all the attention the division has to offer. And Luck has transitioned from a game manager to a qb who wins games. He is better than Schaub in almost every statistical category, and oh yeah, HE'S A ROOKIE. No one in Indy says bad word number one about the great Peyton Manning and what he has done for the franchise and the city, and would be foolish to do so. But does this guy expect the entire town to transition to being Broncos fans!? It's ridiculous. If any team had a rookie qb like this, they would and should be excited. I bet the craze in DC is fare more intense, and they're not even winning games. This guy sucks.

When people talk like this (the writer of article) what's really coming out of their deepest being is that he FEARS LUCK AND

THE COLTS!!! OF WHAT NIGHTMARE IS ABOUT TO BECOME TO HIM!!! SO DON'T WAKE OF UP BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS COMING UPON YOU AND JUST MIGHT GIVE YOU A HEART-ATTACK!!!!

First comment by Bob Smith sums it up nicely....

What are we supposed to do, cancel the games on Sunday and hold a sermon in the middle of the stadium so we can praise Peyton for his years here? Not many people are bigger Peyton fan boys than myself, but it's hard to not be exited about the future of Colts football.

He's not putting up gaudy TD numbers, but anyone that watches the game knows, he's doing a ton to keep us in these games. His ability to extend a play because McGlynn let his man swim move by him is second to none.

Crap article.

Indianapolis is a minor league town? Well, if this writer is forced to follow the Astros, he certainly knows what a minor league team looks like.

OK that hurts, man. :(

Well someone knows how to make a desperate cry for attention I see because thats all that article was a way of getting attention to himself and further columns he writes. It happens all over the place with a wide variety of topics with all kinds of writers,

Wow. Perhaps someone is made that his team isn't getting all the attention the division has to offer. And Luck has transitioned from a game manager to a qb who wins games. He is better than Schaub in almost every statistical category, and oh yeah, HE'S A ROOKIE. No one in Indy says bad word number one about the great Peyton Manning and what he has done for the franchise and the city, and would be foolish to do so. But does this guy expect the entire town to transition to being Broncos fans!? It's ridiculous. If any team had a rookie qb like this, they would and should be excited. I bet the craze in DC is fare more intense, and they're not even winning games. This guy sucks.

Okay the article was bad but let's not take things too far. Luck is not better than Schaub.

I could understand where the guy who wrote this was coming from...

But all in all, an inaccurate story. I still have a Peyton Manning jersey hanging very neatly in my closet.

And the title is very misleading too, talking about how Peyton Manning is disrespected by Luck. When the reporter never spoke to Manning to get his thoughts about Luck and the city of Indy.

This is just another story about a guy in Houston trying to make a name for himself by trying to bash the Colts and Indy.

Honestly the guy is a troll and for that he gets a 6/10 for mildly rustling my jimmies.

I feel dumber for having read that article....

Would he rather the fan base here whine and cry that Manning is gone?

Luck is a rookie QB on a team that is in a position to make the playoffs after going 2-14 last year. Why wouldn't the fan base get behind him and move on with this new era of Colts football???

No mark Sanchez is a game manager. Luck is far from that.