Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

drew brees record ends

CR91

Yeah is "Dree Brees" a new rapper I never heard of? ;)

Meh, the record. I am sure Brees would have rather have gotten the win tonight. Sadly I did not watch much of this game either and do not know what happened.

All Brees did was check it down to Sproles and throw INTs. I hate the Saints and it made me angry how bad he was. Just bad. It was awesome.

Finally. Unitas's record was more amazing considering passing was second to the run game back then. And CBs could literally mug WRs 50 yards down the field.

Not to mention defensive line LBs could mug do the & Decon Jones Head slap etc to the QB themselves

I agree..I'd rather have Tom Brady hold this record...

Brees lost me in his defense of the criminals on his team in the bounty scandal...

..and Brady is simply a better player than Brees

Yeah, and that's just scratching the surface for why I don't like the guy....and before anyone says it, no I do not hate him for beating us in the SB.

The refs stole a TD from the Saints when they flagged Graham for a blocking foul when Sproles scored a TD. It had nothing to do with the TD, Graham was half the field away from Sproles. Aside from that, everything that could go wrong for Drew Brees and the Saints did. Atlanta scored 17 points in the first half and then could only score a FG until the game was nearly over. They were choking when the Saints got to within 3 points. If everything that could go wrong did not go wrong for the Saints, the Falcons would not have won the game. Two of Brees ints hit Abraham on his helmet and fell into the hands of a Falcon. Another int was a fumbled pass that should have been caught. I'm not impressed with the Falcons inspite of their record.

The refs stole a TD from the Saints when they flagged Graham for a blocking foul when Sproles scored a TD. It had nothing to do with the TD, Graham was half the field away from Sproles. Aside from that, everything that could go wrong for Drew Brees and the Saints did. Atlanta scored 17 points in the first half and then could only score a FG until the game was nearly over. They were choking when the Saints got to within 3 points. If everything that could go wrong did not go wrong for the Saints, the Falcons would not have won the game. Two of Brees ints hit Abraham on his helmet and fell into the hands of a Falcon. Another int was a fumbled pass that should have been caught. I'm not impressed with the Falcons inspite of their record.

i think the td the saints would like is the one lance moore dropped. that was a heart breaker

I think Brady has a great shot. Brady has quietly had a great season. 24 TDs and only three INTs is impressive at any level.

not really when you have time to bake cookies amd eat them, have a 30 sec quickie with giselle and watch the new law and order svu

not really when you have time to bake cookies amd eat them, have a 30 sec quickie with giselle and watch the new law and order svu

It's still impressive. There are QBs who have thrown more INTs in a game than Brady has tossed on the season. That's impressive even if he is a Patriot.

It's still impressive. There are QBs who have thrown more INTs in a game than Brady has tossed on the season. That's impressive even if he is a Patriot.

how hard is to throw tds when you get like 10 secs everytime you go back to pass

how hard is to throw tds when you get like 10 secs everytime you go back to pass

He still has to make the throws. Look if this was Luck who did this or Manning who had done this as a Colt we would be stopping just short of calling him a God even if you don't like Brady give him credit where credit is due.

He still has to make the throws. Look if this was Luck who did this or Manning who had done this as a Colt we would be stopping just short of calling him a God even if you don't like Brady give him credit where credit is due.

brady is a great qb no doubt, but when he gets pressured like really pressure hes not the same

You couldn't be more wrong. Tom Brady actually takes, on average, 2.49 seconds to deliver the football, the lowest mark in the NFL. His ability to read the defense and his quick release are what sets him apart from other quarterbacks. He doesn't stand in the pocket patting the ball until a guy comes wide open, if you believe that you are just wrong. For the record, Peyton Manning also delivers the ball similarly fast, it's no wonder those guys have low sack totals year in and year out. Read this article, and enlighten yourself: https://www.profootb...-time-to-throw/

You couldn't be more wrong. Tom Brady actually takes, on average, 2.49 seconds to deliver the football, the lowest mark in the NFL. His ability to read the defense and his quick release are what sets him apart from other quarterbacks. He doesn't stand in the pocket patting the ball until a guy comes wide open, if you believe that you are just wrong. For the record, Peyton Manning also delivers the ball similarly fast, it's no wonder those guys have low sack totals year in and year out. Read this article, and enlighten yourself: https://www.profootb...-time-to-throw/

you took my statement way to lateral. i just mean he gets a lot of time and doesnt face a lot of presure

there was 1 year Peyton had such a bad line was clocked at years start for first few f games )0.7 seconds if remember right, though may have been 1.7 , both are best at it

you took my statement way to lateral. i just mean he gets a lot of time and doesnt face a lot of presure

Make a big difference in terms if understanding your initial comment

you really think i meant that he really got 10 secs to throw the ball? no qb holds the ball for 10 secs

I was referring for what rodderick, on 01 December 2012 - 09:59 AM, said: , jus in general for him I guess

we all know Brady, Peytion, Brees , Ryan all should have quick release, Peyton & Brady quick & accirate

You're still wrong. He gets the play off faster than anybody else. If he gets "a lot of time", then what do other quarterbacks who actually take longer to throw the football get? He doesn't see pressure because the ball is out of his hand pretty much as soon as it's snapped.

You're still wrong. He gets the play off faster than anybody else. If he gets "a lot of time", then what do other quarterbacks who actually take longer to throw the football get? He doesn't see pressure because the ball is out of his hand pretty much as soon as it's snapped.

look im getting scolded by a newbie. its a well known fact when brady is pressure he folds. you want proof look at three times he faced the giants all loses. look at this year vs the seahawks. pressured and losed. the cards. you get to brady, you win

Yep. Like him or not, Brady is great.

look im getting scolded by a newbie. its a well known fact when brady is pressure he folds. you want proof look at three times he faced the giants all loses. look at this year vs the seahawks. pressured and losed. the cards. you get to brady, you win

Getting through any offensive line and hitting the QB and making him uncomfortable will make any quarterback fold. That's why people say they are the most important people on the team...if they can't protect not many games will be won.

Getting through any offensive line and hitting the QB and making him uncomfortable will make any quarterback fold. That's why people say they are the most important people on the team...if they can't protect not many games will be won.

have you seen what luck has done with a patchwork o-line.