•  

Photo

drew brees record ends

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

#1 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

brees has finally went a game without throwing a td. ends at 55 games. i dont think that will ever be broken.

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 supremecoltsfan300

supremecoltsfan300
  • 1009 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

brees has finally went a game without throwing a td. ends at 55 games. i dont think that will ever be broken.

Brady isn't that far behind him, and we all know how they like to run up the score in new england.
Loved the way his streak ended though :)
"You can put in whatever piece you want with 18, 18 will make it work; all he says is just find your way open, I'll get the ball there. And that's where the Reggie Wayne's, the Dallas Clark's, the Marvin Harrison's; that's how dominant he is. If you take him out of the game, no disrespect to nobody else on the Colts, but you make them a very below-average ball club." -- Ray Lewis on Peyton Manning

#3 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Brady isn't that far behind him, and we all know how they like to run up the score in new england.
Loved the way his streak ended though :)

5 picks wow. id cringe if brady broke it.

#4 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

:facepalm: mods please fix the title

#5 Jules

Jules

"All the world's a stage"

• 7097 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

:facepalm: mods please fix the title

Yeah is "Dree Brees" a new rapper I never heard of? ;)

Meh, the record. I am sure Brees would have rather have gotten the win tonight. Sadly I did not watch much of this game either and do not know what happened.

"I saw an Angel in the marble and carved until I set it free." ~ Michelangelo

#6 Coltsince4

Coltsince4
  • 637 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

5 picks wow. id cringe if brady broke it.

I hope he does and he will!! Go Falcons!!!!
OH!! Yea!! GO COLTS!!!

Edited by Nadine, 01 December 2012 - 08:27 AM.
Religious Offensive

#7 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2791 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

I dislike Brees more than Brady tbh.

Glad to see his reign of terror end.

#8 Jules

Jules

"All the world's a stage"

• 7097 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

5 picks :eek:

And this after the game vs. the 49ers.

Oh Drew. :yuk:

"I saw an Angel in the marble and carved until I set it free." ~ Michelangelo

#9 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6673 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

It's about time. It seemed like it was never going to end.

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012 AFC South Champions

#10 Nobody

Nobody
  • 4677 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

Yeah is "Dree Brees" a new rapper I never heard of? ;)

Meh, the record. I am sure Brees would have rather have gotten the win tonight. Sadly I did not watch much of this game either and do not know what happened.

All Brees did was check it down to Sproles and throw INTs. I hate the Saints and it made me angry how bad he was. Just bad. It was awesome.
I will delete this when the new Colts win a Super Bowl.

Come on boys, let's get rid of the rest of my sig!

#11 Captain Americolt

Captain Americolt
  • 2568 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

Finally. Unitas's record was more amazing considering passing was second to the run game back then. And CBs could literally mug WRs 50 yards down the field.

#12 Vltrophy1

Vltrophy1
  • 466 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

Bree's ended one record & set another. His new record is throwing 5 INTs in 1 game. IMO the following are the 12 teams in the playoffs.
AFC NFC
1 Texans Falcons
2 Ravens 49ers
3 Patriots NYGs
4 Broncos Packers
5 Colts Bears
6 Bengals Seahawks

#13 Vltrophy1

Vltrophy1
  • 466 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

Brady is still going & is at 43 games & counting

#14 Dan

Dan

#bradyquinnforthemaddencover

• 1371 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

His pass towards the end of the first half was wrongly ruled out, I thought.

#15 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

Finally. Unitas's record was more amazing considering passing was second to the run game back then. And CBs could literally mug WRs 50 yards down the field.

also was over longer time period as 12 game season
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#16 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Not to mention defensive line LBs could mug do the & Decon Jones Head slap etc to the QB themselves

#17 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Brady is still going & is at 43 games & counting

I can see Brady passing it

#18 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 12935 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

I dislike Brees more than Brady tbh.

Glad to see his reign of terror end.

I agree..I'd rather have Tom Brady hold this record...

Brees lost me in his defense of the criminals on his team in the bounty scandal...

..and Brady is simply a better player than Brees

#19 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2791 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

I agree..I'd rather have Tom Brady hold this record...

Brees lost me in his defense of the criminals on his team in the bounty scandal...

..and Brady is simply a better player than Brees

Yeah, and that's just scratching the surface for why I don't like the guy....and before anyone says it, no I do not hate him for beating us in the SB.

#20 seeblu

seeblu
  • 319 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

The refs stole a TD from the Saints when they flagged Graham for a blocking foul when Sproles scored a TD. It had nothing to do with the TD, Graham was half the field away from Sproles. Aside from that, everything that could go wrong for Drew Brees and the Saints did. Atlanta scored 17 points in the first half and then could only score a FG until the game was nearly over. They were choking when the Saints got to within 3 points. If everything that could go wrong did not go wrong for the Saints, the Falcons would not have won the game. Two of Brees ints hit Abraham on his helmet and fell into the hands of a Falcon. Another int was a fumbled pass that should have been caught. I'm not impressed with the Falcons inspite of their record.

#21 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

The refs stole a TD from the Saints when they flagged Graham for a blocking foul when Sproles scored a TD. It had nothing to do with the TD, Graham was half the field away from Sproles. Aside from that, everything that could go wrong for Drew Brees and the Saints did. Atlanta scored 17 points in the first half and then could only score a FG until the game was nearly over. They were choking when the Saints got to within 3 points. If everything that could go wrong did not go wrong for the Saints, the Falcons would not have won the game. Two of Brees ints hit Abraham on his helmet and fell into the hands of a Falcon. Another int was a fumbled pass that should have been caught. I'm not impressed with the Falcons inspite of their record.

i think the td the saints would like is the one lance moore dropped. that was a heart breaker

#22 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 12892 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

I think Brady has a great shot. Brady has quietly had a great season. 24 TDs and only three INTs is impressive at any level.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#23 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

I think Brady has a great shot. Brady has quietly had a great season. 24 TDs and only three INTs is impressive at any level.

not really when you have time to bake cookies amd eat them, have a 30 sec quickie with giselle and watch the new law and order svu

#24 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 12892 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

not really when you have time to bake cookies amd eat them, have a 30 sec quickie with giselle and watch the new law and order svu

It's still impressive. There are QBs who have thrown more INTs in a game than Brady has tossed on the season. That's impressive even if he is a Patriot.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#25 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

It's still impressive. There are QBs who have thrown more INTs in a game than Brady has tossed on the season. That's impressive even if he is a Patriot.

how hard is to throw tds when you get like 10 secs everytime you go back to pass

#26 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 12892 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

how hard is to throw tds when you get like 10 secs everytime you go back to pass

He still has to make the throws. Look if this was Luck who did this or Manning who had done this as a Colt we would be stopping just short of calling him a God even if you don't like Brady give him credit where credit is due.

#27 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

He still has to make the throws. Look if this was Luck who did this or Manning who had done this as a Colt we would be stopping just short of calling him a God even if you don't like Brady give him credit where credit is due.

brady is a great qb no doubt, but when he gets pressured like really pressure hes not the same

#28 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 12892 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

brady is a great qb no doubt, but when he gets pressured like really pressure hes not the same

You can say that about any QB in the NFL.

#29 MAC

MAC

"It was a dark and stormy night"

• 4654 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

Yeah

#30 rodderick

rodderick
  • Rookie
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

You couldn't be more wrong. Tom Brady actually takes, on average, 2.49 seconds to deliver the football, the lowest mark in the NFL. His ability to read the defense and his quick release are what sets him apart from other quarterbacks. He doesn't stand in the pocket patting the ball until a guy comes wide open, if you believe that you are just wrong. For the record, Peyton Manning also delivers the ball similarly fast, it's no wonder those guys have low sack totals year in and year out. Read this article, and enlighten yourself: https://www.profootb...-time-to-throw/

#31 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

You couldn't be more wrong. Tom Brady actually takes, on average, 2.49 seconds to deliver the football, the lowest mark in the NFL. His ability to read the defense and his quick release are what sets him apart from other quarterbacks. He doesn't stand in the pocket patting the ball until a guy comes wide open, if you believe that you are just wrong. For the record, Peyton Manning also delivers the ball similarly fast, it's no wonder those guys have low sack totals year in and year out. Read this article, and enlighten yourself: https://www.profootb...-time-to-throw/

you took my statement way to lateral. i just mean he gets a lot of time and doesnt face a lot of presure

#32 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

there was 1 year Peyton had such a bad line was clocked at years start for first few f games )0.7 seconds if remember right, though may have been 1.7 , both are best at it

you took my statement way to lateral. i just mean he gets a lot of time and doesnt face a lot of presure

Make a big difference in terms if understanding your initial comment

#33 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

Make a big difference in terms if understanding your initial comment

you really think i meant that he really got 10 secs to throw the ball? no qb holds the ball for 10 secs

#34 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

you really think i meant that he really got 10 secs to throw the ball? no qb holds the ball for 10 secs

I was referring for what rodderick, on 01 December 2012 - 09:59 AM, said: , jus in general for him I guess

we all know Brady, Peytion, Brees , Ryan all should have quick release, Peyton & Brady quick & accirate

#35 rodderick

rodderick
  • Rookie
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

You're still wrong. He gets the play off faster than anybody else. If he gets "a lot of time", then what do other quarterbacks who actually take longer to throw the football get? He doesn't see pressure because the ball is out of his hand pretty much as soon as it's snapped.

#36 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

You're still wrong. He gets the play off faster than anybody else. If he gets "a lot of time", then what do other quarterbacks who actually take longer to throw the football get? He doesn't see pressure because the ball is out of his hand pretty much as soon as it's snapped.

look im getting scolded by a newbie. its a well known fact when brady is pressure he folds. you want proof look at three times he faced the giants all loses. look at this year vs the seahawks. pressured and losed. the cards. you get to brady, you win

#37 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6673 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Yep. Like him or not, Brady is great.

#38 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 12935 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

Can we get back to the 30-second quickie with Giselle? :flirt:

#39 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6673 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

look im getting scolded by a newbie. its a well known fact when brady is pressure he folds. you want proof look at three times he faced the giants all loses. look at this year vs the seahawks. pressured and losed. the cards. you get to brady, you win

Getting through any offensive line and hitting the QB and making him uncomfortable will make any quarterback fold. That's why people say they are the most important people on the team...if they can't protect not many games will be won.

#40 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7002 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

Getting through any offensive line and hitting the QB and making him uncomfortable will make any quarterback fold. That's why people say they are the most important people on the team...if they can't protect not many games will be won.

have you seen what luck has done with a patchwork o-line.

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      16 Apr
    ColtsBTM12

I saw in the Colts mailbag that Nicks will wear number 14. That's weird. I wish they would have just given him 88. Marvin was great, but you don't have to retire everyone's number that's ever been good on your team.

Show comments (3)
View All Updates