Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Peytonator

William Moore

6 posts in this topic

You guys want to know what a real Strong Safety looks like, look at this guy. Guy had 2 picks against Breesus tonight.....although everyone seemed to pick him off tonight. I haven't had as much an issue with Zbikowski as a lot of others have, but Moore is 10,000 times the Safety Zibby is. Since we will have an abundant supply of offseason spending money, bringing in a playmaking/run stuffing SS like Moore seems like the prudent move.

Get that man in a horseshoed helmet Grigson...

1 person likes this

Definitely. What is he 26? Yeah definitely do that

Through FA or the draft a SS would be a good place for an upgrade. Zibi is just average

Zibi was the second/third stringer in Baltimore....I wasnt expecting him to do big things....but Moore, yessir, Moore is a grown man out there. That Atl secondary doesnt get enough credit....

Zibi was the second/third stringer in Baltimore....I wasnt expecting him to do big things....but Moore, yessir, Moore is a grown man out there. That Atl secondary doesnt get enough credit....

....and that was with Grimes and Samuel out.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• TJ Green: Scouting Proile
      We can all sit back and judge the tape. But I'm sure the coaches combined that with what's between the ears. All the talent is there. Even could add a few pounds without losing speed. I think the kids going to be really good. 
    • 2016 Draft Recap: Colts Defensive Picks
      Intro: The Colts addressed every level of their defense with their 2016 Draft Class. Here’s a recap of the Colts four defensive picks in 2016. View the full article
    • Making Sense of the OL
      That's an interesting take on the rookies at RG.  I've kinda felt that Clark is going to have so much to learn to be a pro OT that I want him at that position full-time to make him as ready as possible to play RT next year.  However, I know that he could be a very effective RG much earlier.  So, maybe getting him on the field in any capacity is the best thing for him, and we'll worry about next year's RT competition next year...
    • TJ Green: Scouting Proile
      I agree that this was a good draft for the Colts.   Fixing the O-line for the coming years was a priority and was addressed.    I don't see how you can argue that this wasn't a high risk pick.   Of course it was.    But it is also high reward, so not as bad as some may think.   With Green's size, speed and drive, he could be a great asset in the secondary.   However, we must admit that with his inexperience and tackling deficiencies, he could also wind up being just a special teams guy.   I think the odds are in our favor at this point.  High risk/High reward isn't always bad.  
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.