Photo

William Moore

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2965 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

You guys want to know what a real Strong Safety looks like, look at this guy. Guy had 2 picks against Breesus tonight.....although everyone seemed to pick him off tonight. I haven't had as much an issue with Zbikowski as a lot of others have, but Moore is 10,000 times the Safety Zibby is. Since we will have an abundant supply of offseason spending money, bringing in a playmaking/run stuffing SS like Moore seems like the prudent move.

Get that man in a horseshoed helmet Grigson...

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 AustinCollie17

AustinCollie17

• 2197 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

Definitely. What is he 26? Yeah definitely do that
Waiting for the draft...

#3 Nobody

Nobody
  • 5544 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Or just draft Elam :)
I will delete this when the new Colts win a Super Bowl.

Come on boys, let's get rid of the rest of my sig!

#4 USAFHoosier

USAFHoosier
  • 720 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

Through FA or the draft a SS would be a good place for an upgrade. Zibi is just average

#5 gbrads_rants

gbrads_rants
  • 570 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

Zibi was the second/third stringer in Baltimore....I wasnt expecting him to do big things....but Moore, yessir, Moore is a grown man out there. That Atl secondary doesnt get enough credit....

#6 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2965 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Zibi was the second/third stringer in Baltimore....I wasnt expecting him to do big things....but Moore, yessir, Moore is a grown man out there. That Atl secondary doesnt get enough credit....

....and that was with Grimes and Samuel out.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Dec
    radiogirl

Treasure your loved ones every day. Visited some dear friends today at the hospital who's 22 year old daughter was in an accident yesterday. Critical May not make it. I was reminded today how precious life is.....

Show comments (9)
View All Updates