Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thursday Injury Report

HtownColt

@mchappell51: #colts injury report: DNP-S Zbikowski (knee), LB Mathis (rest); LIMITED-NT Tevaseu (head/shoulder).

@mchappell51: more #colts injury report: FULL-Brown (knee), Davis (knee), Fleener (shoulder), Freeney (rest), Hills (chest), Lefeged (toe), Luck (knee).

Should we be concerned about Andrew's knee at all? I see that he practiced fully, but I get the sense that he might play on one leg if he had to... i'd like to think that the coaches would be very cautious about a possible injury to the franchise, but I'm not so sure... new staff and "reloading" and all that

Should we be concerned about Andrew's knee at all? I see that he practiced fully, but I get the sense that he might play on one leg if he had to... i'd like to think that the coaches would be very cautious about a possible injury to the franchise, but I'm not so sure... new staff and "reloading" and all that

I think he has been listed as having a knee thing for several weeks now.

Maybe he gets treatment on it. I won't worry unless he does not practice.

And for all we know Luck's knee is like "Brady's shoulder." :)

Are you saying that because he's listed behind him on the depth chart or has it been stated by the team?

I haven't looked at the depth chart since preseason, and the team hasn't said anything. Im saying Brown simply because all year he is always the one to come in during games and spell some guys. Lefeged hasn't even seen the defensive side of the ball this season, thats why I say Sergio Brown will start if Zib can't go

I haven't looked at the depth chart since preseason, and the team hasn't said anything. Im saying Brown simply because all year he is always the one to come in during games and spell some guys. Lefeged hasn't even seen the defensive side of the ball this season, thats why I say Sergio Brown will start if Zib can't go

You probably shouldn't state it as such a certainty then. In reality Brown has only played 25 snaps (17 coming in weeks 3 and 5 - playing more CB) all year to Lefeged's 11 snaps.

Brown may very well start, but I don't think your premise flies here.

George Bremer@gmbremer

Lions practice report: LIM -- CB Houston, WR Johnson, CB Lacey, LB Palmer, OG Sims, DE Avril, OT Backus, S Delmas, RB Leshoure, DT Williams

George Bremer@gmbremer

Lions practice report: DNP -- CB Green, DE Vanden Bosch

Backus, Delmas, Lacey, Vanden Bosch, and Corey Williams are all questionable... the rest are probable... C.Johnson has a thumb injury so my guess is that he plays, but we are looking a bit healthier than they are (IR list notwithstanding)