Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Press your Luck - Detroit

oldunclemark

We're going to need a whole Lotta Luck this Sunday against the high scoring Lions....

...TE Coby Fleener returns for what almost certainly will be a high scoring shootout....and Luck (255 of 449, 3,205, 13 TDs, 13 INTs) should be in top form against a Lions defense that has a couple of DBs injured

Bruce A has no problem calling for the deep pass and that means big numbers..and maybe big errors...

Detroit, with t he NFL's No.2 offense, will score a lot so the Colts will get lots of posessions

This isnt a MUST game but its big and I'd be very aggressive knowing what kind of artillery the other side has...

..and that we probably cant run block the Lions front

I'll say...35 of 50, 407 yards, 4 TDs, 3 interceptions...

25 of 55 350 yards 2 tds 3 ints 2 fumbles 1 illegal hit by suh

I sense some reverse psychology. By far the worst game you've predicited bring the season totals to:

343/470 73%cmp % 4270 yards 44 touchdowns 7 interceptions a 125.75 Passer rating and 1 illegal hit by Suh(nice addition by the way).

Your projections have him on pace for the following NFL records:

Passing yards of 5692(Brees 5462)

Touchdowns of 58(Brady 50)

Cmp % 73%(Brees 71.23%)

Passer Rating 125.75(Rodgers 122.5)

You have him coming up short in attempts and completions.

By the time 2017 rolls around he'll be up to 8k and 75 touchdowns :)

I sense some reverse psychology. By far the worst game you've predicited bring the season totals to:

343/470 73%cmp % 4270 yards 44 touchdowns 7 interceptions a 125.75 Passer rating and 1 illegal hit by Suh(nice addition by the way).

Cmp % 73%(Brees 71.23%)

Ha going back to a reply of yours from the other day, this a case where the stats DO tell the whole story.

Luck 27/55 326 yards 1 td 3 ints. 1 fumble-- I have no faith in our defense even slowing down megatron and stafford so we will be playing from behind causing mistakes by Luck. The Colts have only let me down in road games that I always predict Luck will have a great day in, so maybe if I Predict a bad day the opposite will happen. I f****n hope so lol

Stafford 22/32 354 yards 4 tds 0 ints-- this is going to be a rough game for the colts.

Cmp % 73%(Brees 71.23%)

This gets me every time. lmao

Luck 27/55 326 yards 1 td 3 ints. 1 fumble-- I have no faith in our defense even slowing down megatron and stafford so we will be playing from behind causing mistakes by Luck. The Colts have only let me down in road games that I always predict Luck will have a great day in, so maybe if I Predict a bad day the opposite will happen. I f****n hope so lol

Stafford 22/32 354 yards 4 tds 0 ints-- this is going to be a rough game for the colts.

Oh, you're calling for 'Drew Brees numbers'....right kage??

Cmp % 73%(Brees 71.23%)

you caught on lol

We're going to need a whole Lotta Luck this Sunday against the high scoring Lions....

...TE Coby Fleener returns for what almost certainly will be a high scoring shootout....and Luck (255 of 449, 3,205, 13 TDs, 13 INTs) should be in top form against a Lions defense that has a couple of DBs injured

Bruce A has no problem calling for the deep pass and that means big numbers..and maybe big errors...

Detroit, with t he NFL's No.2 offense, will score a lot so the Colts will get lots of posessions

This isnt a MUST game but its big and I'd be very aggressive knowing what kind of artillery the other side has...

..and that we probably cant run block the Lions front

I'll say...35 of 50, 407 yards, 4 TDs, 3 interceptions...

This week's 'Press Your Luck' trophy goes to..well.....me... :goodluck:

I want to thank the fans,.the team and all the little people who made this award possible..

LUCKY PICK: 35 of 50, 407, 4 TDs, 3 INTs

REAL LUCK: 24 of 54, 391, 4TDs, 3 INTs