Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Press your Luck - Detroit

23 posts in this topic

We're going to need a whole Lotta Luck this Sunday against the high scoring Lions....

...TE Coby Fleener returns for what almost certainly will be a high scoring shootout....and Luck (255 of 449, 3,205, 13 TDs, 13 INTs) should be in top form against a Lions defense that has a couple of DBs injured

Bruce A has no problem calling for the deep pass and that means big numbers..and maybe big errors...

Detroit, with t he NFL's No.2 offense, will score a lot so the Colts will get lots of posessions

This isnt a MUST game but its big and I'd be very aggressive knowing what kind of artillery the other side has...

..and that we probably cant run block the Lions front

I'll say...35 of 50, 407 yards, 4 TDs, 3 interceptions...

25 of 55 350 yards 2 tds 3 ints 2 fumbles 1 illegal hit by suh

25 of 48

327 yards

2TDs 2 INT's

3 Rushes 24 Yards

31-24 Lions

24-42, 367 yards 3 TDs. No turnovers

3-22 rushing, 1 TD, longest run 15 yards,

1 person likes this

25 of 55 350 yards 2 tds 3 ints 2 fumbles 1 illegal hit by suh

I sense some reverse psychology. By far the worst game you've predicited bring the season totals to:

343/470 73%cmp % 4270 yards 44 touchdowns 7 interceptions a 125.75 Passer rating and 1 illegal hit by Suh(nice addition by the way).

Your projections have him on pace for the following NFL records:

Passing yards of 5692(Brees 5462)

Touchdowns of 58(Brady 50)

Cmp % 73%(Brees 71.23%)

Passer Rating 125.75(Rodgers 122.5)

You have him coming up short in attempts and completions.

By the time 2017 rolls around he'll be up to 8k and 75 touchdowns :)

2 people like this

I sense some reverse psychology. By far the worst game you've predicited bring the season totals to:

343/470 73%cmp % 4270 yards 44 touchdowns 7 interceptions a 125.75 Passer rating and 1 illegal hit by Suh(nice addition by the way).

Cmp % 73%(Brees 71.23%)

Ha going back to a reply of yours from the other day, this a case where the stats DO tell the whole story.

1 person likes this

Luck 27/55 326 yards 1 td 3 ints. 1 fumble-- I have no faith in our defense even slowing down megatron and stafford so we will be playing from behind causing mistakes by Luck. The Colts have only let me down in road games that I always predict Luck will have a great day in, so maybe if I Predict a bad day the opposite will happen. I f****n hope so lol

Stafford 22/32 354 yards 4 tds 0 ints-- this is going to be a rough game for the colts.

I'm with Joker on this one. I have a feeling Luck will have a clean stat sheet, no INT or fumbles. He is too good to continue to turn the ball over, down in a game or not. 26-44, 285, 2 TDs.

25-37 302 yards 2 TDs 0 INTS 5 rushes for 27 yards.

45-45 600 yards with 8 TD passes, and 3 TD runs.

Be realistic.

78/77 954 yards 12 TDS and 2 scrambles for 3 TDS.

Cmp % 73%(Brees 71.23%)

This gets me every time. lmao

27/44 272 yds 2 TDs 2 INT

5 carries for 25 yds 1 TD

Luck 27/55 326 yards 1 td 3 ints. 1 fumble-- I have no faith in our defense even slowing down megatron and stafford so we will be playing from behind causing mistakes by Luck. The Colts have only let me down in road games that I always predict Luck will have a great day in, so maybe if I Predict a bad day the opposite will happen. I f****n hope so lol

Stafford 22/32 354 yards 4 tds 0 ints-- this is going to be a rough game for the colts.

Oh, you're calling for 'Drew Brees numbers'....right kage??

Cmp % 73%(Brees 71.23%)

you caught on lol

1 person likes this

you caught on lol

Well I suppose we can't argue you Freudian level use of reverse psychology hasn't worked this season :) You keep on with it, I wouldn't even hazard a guess at the numbers so fair play to you.

22-38 1 touchdown 1 pick

Brown 10 carries 40 yards 1 touchdown

Ballard 13 carries 40 yards

Vinatieri 3 for 3 on field goals

24/45, 311 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs

4 carries for 16 yards

We're going to need a whole Lotta Luck this Sunday against the high scoring Lions....

...TE Coby Fleener returns for what almost certainly will be a high scoring shootout....and Luck (255 of 449, 3,205, 13 TDs, 13 INTs) should be in top form against a Lions defense that has a couple of DBs injured

Bruce A has no problem calling for the deep pass and that means big numbers..and maybe big errors...

Detroit, with t he NFL's No.2 offense, will score a lot so the Colts will get lots of posessions

This isnt a MUST game but its big and I'd be very aggressive knowing what kind of artillery the other side has...

..and that we probably cant run block the Lions front

I'll say...35 of 50, 407 yards, 4 TDs, 3 interceptions...

This week's 'Press Your Luck' trophy goes to..well.....me... :goodluck:

I want to thank the fans,.the team and all the little people who made this award possible..

LUCKY PICK: 35 of 50, 407, 4 TDs, 3 INTs

REAL LUCK: 24 of 54, 391, 4TDs, 3 INTs