Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coltsfanman1953

How important will QB Drew Stanton's Lions information be?

11 posts in this topic

well he can mimic stafford in practice for the defense, but theres no practicing for megatron

It could help a little at least. But like coltsrule said there is no practicing for megatron. The only person on the roster even close would be fleener because of size and speed.

Maybe he can tell us about where he's been hurt so we can take him out,like in The Longest Yard (sarcasm)

Andrew- "Aye Redding, you know what Matthew just said to me?."

Cory- "What?"

Andrew- "You were the worst player to play for the lions in their franchise history"

Result-

detroit-lions-quarterback-matthew-stafford-injured-wire-ed34bbe78304cb7b_large.jpg

Andrew-

Andrew-Luck-laughing-283x300.jpg

2 people like this

why is it that other teams seem to somewhat neutralize star players and we let them have all-pro days.? I am fearful that Suh and Megatron and the Lions other star players including QB and other positions will hurt us bad. Is there any way we can win this game? It's another dreaded road game and as we know in Indiana "Road-Kill(s)"

He has zero info that would help, he could give the Lions a tour of the stadium I guess.

Maybe he can tell Luck what kind of beer Suh likes so he can send him a truckload before the game with a note saying please don't kick me in the junk.