Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck vs rg3

Greenoughrunner

Don't forget that BIG category that has Zero Super Bowls. As a Texan's fan, you should know that one very well. Matt Schaub, Jim Zorn, Brian Sipes, Ken Anderson, etc..etc....oh, and Randal Cunningham.

It sucks that PM spent most of his career in Indy. May have had more rings elsewhere. Oh well.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, and how many should we have had had we actually built the team right. still more that the texans...get back with me when you do something. you're right though, bobbie may have a chance at being better than shaub.

Colts franchise: 60 years old

Texans franchise: 10 years old

Yeah we've still got plenty of time to blow you away.

It sucks that PM spent most of his career in Indy. May have had more rings elsewhere. Oh well.

Yeah we abused him.I heard he was beaten with sticks everyday after practice too. ;)

But, we also got stuck in an era when the Pats were good, like really freaking good. They still are.

And the Steelers punked us one year when we have arguably our best team.

It happens. Rings don't grow on trees.

I sure wish Suh would kick the people in the ... who keep posting these stupid, pointless threads on Colts board. And for the record I dont think Manning is the GOAT. He's up there but far from the greatest. Lets see what that just opened :) this is from a fan since 84 also

Indy franchise: 60 years old

Houston franchise: 10 years old

Well if we are gonna smack.....

Nice defense the last few weeks by Houston. I mean you let Chad Henne go down in the same category as Steve Young.

I mean we get picked on when we lose or win or whatever but we are not supposed to be elite in anything either. The Texans D is supposed to be scary elite and ever since Rodgers took a dump on them I have been watching them carefully and unimpressed too at times.

Colts franchise: 60 years old

Texans franchise: 10 years old

counting the Manning era, not Colts. Only thing you're blowing ... well I'll just stop there. Nobody fears anything from Texas.

I sure wish Suh would kick the people in the ... who keep posting these stupid, pointless threads on Colts board. And for the record I dont think Manning is the GOAT. He's up there but far from the greatest. Lets see what that just opened :) this is from a fan since 84 also

Hey if we are in the mood for honesty I think both Brady/Manning are both media darlings who are all time greats but not the best ever. The best evers are retired.

counting the Manning era, not Colts. Only thing you're blowing ... well I'll just stop there. Nobody fears anything from Texas.

Oh so you count our whole franchise but only Manning's time in Indy...oh what logic. Where's a rolly eyes smiley when ya need one?

Well if we are gonna smack.....

Nice defense the last few weeks by Houston. I mean you let Chad Henne go down in the same category as Steve Young.

I mean we get picked on when we lose or win or whatever but we are not supposed to be elite in anything either. The Texans D is supposed to be scary elite and ever since Rodgers took a dump on them I have been watching them carefully and unimpressed too at times.

Hey, those were some nice wins over the elite Dolphins, Vikings, and Browns. You guys have had a rough schedule so far. I feel for ya. :(

Oh God. Next week is gonna be epic.

Hey, those were some nice wins over the elite Dolphins, Vikings, and Browns. You guys have had a rough schedule so far. I feel for ya. :(

Oh come on. We are only playing the Titans next weekend. ;)

I remember how many hyped the Dolphins up to be this underdog on the rise defensive power house before the Colts played them though. They were supposed to toss Luck out into the parking lot and run all over us.

Give them credit though. The Colts were a walking corpse last year and this year are doing OKAY. Training wheels still on.

Dude, no Texans fan can really talk smack to us Colts fans. The Texans have not done anything.

The Colts have just dominated the AFC south for a decade, won more games than any other team in the NFL and went to two Super Bowls. Not to mention we made the playoffs dang near every year.

The Texans have not even beat the Colts at home. Not even when they had their worse team in ages.

So please just stop. The Texans have done NOTHING. So stop...

The only fans that can really talk is the Pats, Steelers, and Chargers.

I agree. Once we settle this on the field we will see who gets to talk the most trash.

Dude, no Texans fan can really talk smack to us Colts fans. The Texans have not done anything.

The Colts have just dominated the AFC south for a decade, won more games than any other team in the NFL and went to two Super Bowls. Not to mention we made the playoffs dang near every year.

The Texans have not even beat the Colts at home. Not even when they had their worse team in ages.

So please just stop. The Texans have done NOTHING. So stop...

The only fans that can really talk is the Pats, Steelers, and Chargers.

Just curious why can Chargers fans smack talk? They haven't won a Super Bowl recently.

I am confused. Who the heck is settling what on the field next week?

think they mean the team that was built with high draft picks for the last decade against the team that just rebuilt the entire team, coaching staff and gm. If I was a texans fan and we lost I would seriously lose my fricken mind and go postal.

think they mean the team that was built with high draft picks for the last decade against the team that just rebuilt the entire team, coaching staff and gm. If I was a texans fan and we lost I would seriously lose my fricken mind and go postal.

Too focused on the Super Bowl for something like that. I like that you can use empathy though.

Just curious why can Chargers fans smack talk? They haven't won a Super Bowl recently.

Because they got the best of the Colts in the Peyton Manning era. They ended our undefeated season 2005. They beat us in the playoffs in 07 and 08. Embarrassed us 2010. Sucks pretty bad lol.

cause they always seemed to knock us out of the playoffs when we played them. just another reason those teams ticked me off. great regular season teams. poop playoff team. to many one and dones.

cause they always seemed to knock us out of the playoffs when we played them. just another reason those teams ticked me off. great regular season teams. poop playoff team. to many one and dones.

True. Lol Rivers had some kind of mojo or something...till this year lol.

Isnt the AFC a whole lot tougher then the NFC

Not recently. The balance of power has shifted back in the NFC's favor the last few years as evidenced by 4 of the last 5 Super Bowl champions being NFC teams and the competition within divisions being substantially tougher as of late.

"How to go one and done in the playoffs" - Peyton Manning

:yay:

True. Lol Rivers had some kind of mojo or something...till this year lol.

well that and a bunch of juiced up defensive players. charger fans should be the ones ticked. they had some really really good teams and couldnt do squat. horrible coaching!

"How to win in Indianapolis"-Houston Texans

I had to......

OK Jules for it to work it has to actually happen all the time. That's what makes it funny. Like, "How to get thrown down to the ground like a little girl" by Andrew Luck. See?

In all honesty whats with the "best" obsession? Don't we all want the very best teams when all is said and done? Why do we care who is the best QB? This stuff can change in any given week or season.

It's all we hear about with Brady/Manning. I have said a zillion times I think both are among the best ever but I don't think they are the best ever.

As for RG3/Luck both will have their weeks or time periods when one is overshadowing the other.

But, if you are a Skins fan or a Colts fan or even Texans fan what means more in the end? Winning games and getting as far as you can in the playoffs or best bragging rights for your QB?

I mean the Texans QB often seems like the invisible man in the media too. It's like he is not even there. We have our golden boys and the rest are just supposed to be around for kicks and giggles.