Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck vs rg3

Greenoughrunner

Agree with you, I don't mind a good debate but this has just turned into a my Dad's (Pa?) is bigger than yours school yard argument.

Part of the problem I think as I've stated before is the traditional metrics for QBs are less relevant in the modern game. A shortfall that will get worse as I personally believe Luck and Griffin are the heralds of a new era of QB type. No more "pocket passer" or "scrambling" pidgeonholing.

I'll admit pre-draft that I was not sold on Griffin but he's justified why he was considered a legitimate #1 pick. Looking beyond these two the rest if the class isn't half bad with the likes of Wilson and Tannehill. Man if your a Chiefs fan you must be sick looking at the QB prospects in the upcoming draft in comparison.

Exciting times for ALL NFL fans ahead :)

No, the Chiefs will be okay. I'm sure they'll be willing to ship off Bowe and a couple of draft picks to SF for Alex Smith. We aren't going to be seeing as good a class as this one for a long time for sure...looks like the early pickers this year got lucky. :D

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree with you, I don't mind a good debate but this has just turned into a my Dad's (Pa?) is bigger than yours school yard argument.

Part of the problem I think as I've stated before is the traditional metrics for QBs are less relevant in the modern game. A shortfall that will get worse as I personally believe Luck and Griffin are the heralds of a new era of QB type. No more "pocket passer" or "scrambling" pidgeonholing.

I'll admit pre-draft that I was not sold on Griffin but he's justified why he was considered a legitimate #1 pick. Looking beyond these two the rest if the class isn't half bad with the likes of Wilson and Tannehill. Man if your a Chiefs fan you must be sick looking at the QB prospects in the upcoming draft in comparison.

Exciting times for ALL NFL fans ahead :)

Agreed poor Chiefs fans I wouldnt touch Barkley with a 10 foot pole. Its crazy to me how the one year Peyton is not the iron man and gets injured is the year of Luck and RG3 you Colts fans are Lucky going from Peyton to Luck it is harder to find a Franchise QB yall know that right lol.

So the Team lost the game. Rare you Win with that many Turnovers

The Giants turned the ball over alot too though the bottom line is RG3 led a game winning drive with 1:20 left and his D let him down by giving up a big play. I would unerstand if they drove the ball and scored but in that situation for a D to let a WR get behind the DEFENSE is INEXPLICABLE.

I didn't see most of the Thanksgiving day game for the Skins so I can't speak for that game. Im not saying that RG3 hasn't been impressive, I just don't think he's like a football God that can walk on water like the media has made him out to be. He is an impressive rookie, but IMO thats it. I have seen his recievers make some unbelievable catches on poorly thrown balls. I've seen them get crazy yds after the catch. This has helped pump up RG3's numbers. I'm really not trying to take away his accomplishments but the unbelievable hype for him is kind of nauseating IMO. I would probably enjoy his success a little more if the media didn't make him out to be the greatest football player that ever graced the world with his appearance. He's been good, but he's not the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

um, isnt that exactly what the media did with Luck all of last year and leading up to the draft? ;) also just want to point out that Indy receivers have had to make some spectacular catches on some poorly thrown balls as well.

um, isnt that exactly what the media did with Luck all of last year and leading up to the draft? ;) also just want to point out that Indy receivers have had to make some spectacular catches on some poorly thrown balls as well.

Yeah that guy sounds like he is talking about Luck. The hype around Luck is unprecedented.

Here is a fact... statistically, RG3 is having the better year.

Fellow Colts fans just accept that RG3 is a dang on good QB and is having a statistically better year than Andrew Luck.

Imo RG3 is the better QB.

But i will root for Luck since he is the QB for the Colts. To me, he is okay so far.

The Giants turned the ball over alot too though the bottom line is RG3 led a game winning drive with 1:20 left and his D let him down by giving up a big play. I would unerstand if they drove the ball and scored but in that situation for a D to let a WR get behind the DEFENSE is INEXPLICABLE.

Did Luck not lead us to a game winning drive v the Jags, and OUR D whiffed? It happens. In 10 years, I'm more than confident that Luck will be the more successful of the two. And before the Troll dressed in Cow's clothing jumps on to take a shot at me: don't bother, your comments are worthless.

In fact, no it would not. A lateral can be from anywhere on the field, whether in front of or behind the line of scrimmage. A lateral is a pass thrown by one player to another player who is further back on the field than the person throwing the ball. This doesn't have to be behind the LOS. Alternately, a forward pass can be thrown by one player to another player who is also behind the LOS, so long as the player throwing the ball is behind the player receiving the ball. Both players can be behind the LOS.

Also I do believe that a screen, by definition, is thrown to a receiver who still is behind the LOS at the point where he catches the ball.

Yes I know what a lateral is, thank you though for your detailed analysis. I realize what I typed didn't translate well, but by the time I realized it, it was to late to edit to what I was trying to convey. Also, technically, A screen pass does not have to be behind the line of scrimmage. A screen pass can be a any short pass to a receiver that has a wall of blockers in front of him. It doesn't really matter though because the entire point I was trying to make was to those that say RG3 does not throw many screens or dump offs. When the majority of his passes are exactly that and the stats the the other poster provided proves that.

Actually, Luck has greatly improved his deep throws. That's still his weak point, but it will improve.

And there is no denying RG3 is in an offense that relies on his fast WRs and good RB system, not his accuracy. I don't know how many Skins games you've watched, but I've watched a good amount, and again, no denying RG3 completely relies on screens and dumpoffs.

That isn't a knock on him necessarily, I wish we ran an offense that was more similar to the Skins, we barely ever run screens and dumpoffs, despite Hilton and Brown's great YAC ability. It just shows that Griffin is in an offense that is very QB friendly and doesn't require great accuracy.

I've watched every Redskins game (I live in the area) and every single pass. RG3 accuracy comes second to none. This guy has pinpoint accuracy. He's made some throws but they are extremely rare. I have strong doubts that you've watch a good amount of Redskins games because if you did you would know that when they run screen plays they usually result in negative plays. Most of RG3 passes are in the middle of the field to different players. I know this for a fact. What I'll say about Luck is that he needs to start checking the ball down more instead of forcing the ball into coverage. Your coaches need to start helping him out a little more by running the ball. Luck should not be passing the ball 40 times a game. That's bad coaching weather you believe it or not.

Seems like you're missing the point and just trying to start another quibble about Luck, but to answer your question, No, the media did not make as big a deal about Luck as they have about RG3. Yes, Luck was hyped, but not even close to the level that RG3 has received. Also, of course the Colts receivers have had to make some adjustments to catch poorly thrown balls, but Im not the one pimping up RG3's "unbelievable" and "amazing" accuracy either. When someone actually takes the time to really examine the numbers and factor in all the other variable's it really isn't all that "unbelievable" or "amazing" at all.

Put it like this, RG3 will be Cam Newton next year in the Sophomore Slump. While Mr. Luck is on route to a great Career

I strongly disagree with that analogy. RG3 is getting better and better. Cam started fast but gradually got worse as his rookie season progress. He's playing exactly same way he played over the last eight games of his rookie season. RG3 is a completely different player.

I've watched every Redskins game (I live in the area) and every single pass. RG3 accuracy comes second to none. This guy has pinpoint accuracy. He's made some throws but they are extremely rare. I have strong doubts that you've watch a good amount of Redskins games because if you did you would know that when they run screen plays they usually result in negative plays. Most of RG3 passes are in the middle of the field to different players. I know this for a fact. What I'll say about Luck is that he needs to start checking the ball down more instead of forcing the ball into coverage. Your coaches need to start helping him out a little more by running the ball. Luck should not be passing the ball 40 times a game. That's bad coaching weather you believe it or not.

Apparently, you don't know that for a "fact", because if you would look at the actual statistics that another Redskin fan posted in this thread, you would see that the majority of his passes are screens and dump off passes of 10 yds. and under.

Is this this a Colts Forum? These Redskins are jumping on here like rats from a sinking ship. I appreciate they've have a pretty lean gig for eons, but they are currently 3rd in their division and have a losing record. With the amount of superlatives heaped upon this new elite QB, you'd think they were 11-0.

Give me the hoards of Partriot fans from the the mid 00's anyday....at least they had some substance and legacies to throw in our faces. And a better QB than Griffin will ever be.

Truth is...

Luck has shown some flashes of greatness, but has made some bad mistakes as well.

Greatness like in the Packers game, bad mistakes like the 2 pick 6's vs the Pats.

I also believe the Colts are 6-4 because they have benefitted from an easy schedule. Much easier schedule than the Redskins, imo.

RG3 has looked like he already has a bust in Canton. Has not made very many mistakes at all. Throwing a 104 QBR rating, has not yet thrown multi-pick games like most if not all rookies do & has shown up on the brightest stage. We'll see if he continues this VS the Giants.

Point is...Both QB's are going to be good and are on the correct teams for the future.

...And the Rams will be regretting their decision for a very long time, imo.

If Fischer doesn't have these guys competing in 2013 season & Bradford looks to not be progressing with the talent they will be able to put around him with all the draft picks they will be getting from Skins/others?, He may find himself on the hot seat earlier than expected from the success of RG3. specially if the Skins are competing in the NFC East. They actually have a shot this year.

The Colts got their man and made the right choice drafting Luck.

But why Colt fans are wishing P. Manning to do well, with the Broncos is crazy, imo.

I've seen some, wish him a SB win.

Why would Colts fans think this way...?

If he wins a SB with them, it not only makes everyone question the Colts decision in cutting him, but puts even MORE pressure on Luck,imo. I don't know...maybe this will be good for Luck, though?

If i were Colts fan, I'd be rooting for ANYONE to win the SB, except the Broncos.

If he were in another Conference? (NFC)

I could see that.

Like the Niners or Arizona or so.

Then yea...root for Peyton all the way.

But AFC?

No way, man.

Think about this...

The Broncos could be why Luck, doesn't make the SB.

No rookie has ever taken his team to the SB.

But hey...root for P. Manning if you want.

IMO, he's wearing enemy colors & should be respected as such.

Is this this a Colts Forum? These Redskins are jumping on here like rats from a sinking ship. I appreciate they've have a pretty lean gig for eons, but they are currently 3rd in their division and have a losing record. With the amount of superlatives heaped upon this new elite QB, you'd think they were 11-0.

Give me the hoards of Partriot fans from the the mid 00's anyday....at least they had some substance and legacies to throw in our faces. And a better QB than Griffin will ever be.

Skins are actually in second place in the division and were only 2 games back and can cut it to 1 game Monday night. Yall are 3 games back of your division lead. Bottom line is Both QB's are great and Im with you theres alot of haters of both guys because skins fans and colts fans want their guy to be better. Im jumping on your page defending my guy from your haters. I think they both are great. And right now the skins have a losing record but since the bye its like something clicked im willing to bet they will have a winning record by the end of the season. If they beat the Giants Im most certain we will thats the game in my mind that will tell me something.

Skins are actually in second place in the division and were only 2 games back and can cut it to 1 game Monday night. Yall are 3 games back of your division lead. Bottom line is Both QB's are great and Im with you theres alot of haters of both guys because skins fans and colts fans want their guy to be better. Im jumping on your page defending my guy from your haters. I think they both are great. And right now the skins have a losing record but since the bye its like something clicked im willing to bet they will have a winning record by the end of the season. If they beat the Giants Im most certain we will thats the game in my mind that will tell me something.

I don't think there are any Griffin haters on here at all. Most are just fed up with getting him stuffed down our throats on our own board. The thought of me joining up to a Skins board to say how good Luck is.....is well.....it's never going to happen as it is just pointless.

I don't think there are any Griffin haters on here at all. Most are just fed up with getting him stuffed down our throats on our own board. The thought of me joining up to a Skins board to say how good Luck is.....is well.....it's never going to happen as it is just pointless.

Ive read multiple posts on here that hes nothing but a Mike Vick Cam Newton type guy that will be figured out. Thats not the case at all he's an Aaron Rodgers Steve Young type QB He's compared to Vick and Cam because of his skin color and I think it's ridiculous. And I feel you about Trolls coming to your board I would never start a thread about it I only comment to already made threads. If there were none I wouldnt be here to be honest. I love the Luck RG3 threads because IMO they are the best 2 prospects to come out in a very long time and both are amazingly living up to the hype.

Here is a fact... statistically, RG3 is having the better year.

Fellow Colts fans just accept that RG3 is a dang on good QB and is having a statistically better year than Andrew Luck.

Imo RG3 is the better QB.

But i will root for Luck since he is the QB for the Colts. To me, he is okay so far.

Seriously. He may be better running the Baylor offense but that's about it. He throws the ball a handful of times per game. Not much room for error. Looks more like the air force offense out there to be honest. PASS!

For the love of god. Another. The only Canton bound QB with 5 wins in the history of the game. Beyond a joke.....

Thank you. For the love of God, I about choked on my food laughing when this other guy/girl said Griffin is playing like he has a bust in Canton. Talk about your over inflated, extreme hyperbole, homerism. Im with ya too, why anybody feels the need to defend their QB on another teams forum, to me, is just insane. Never understood the need some have to talk up their team or players on a rival forum, makes absolutely ZERO sense IMO.

Apparently, you don't know that for a "fact", because if you would look at the actual statistics that another Redskin fan posted in this thread, you would see that the majority of his passes are screens and dump off passes of 10 yds. and under.

No, I do know that for a fact. Unlike some people here I'm actually watching his games. Most of his passes are in the middle of the field. Most of his passes are definitely not screens. This is a fact. Not some conclusion I made based on an assumption predicated on incomplete evidence. Most of his passes might be within 10 yds. There is no indication that those passes are screen passes. I know for a fact that they're not. The Redskins run the Westcoast Offense. They run a lot of slants and short routes. When you look at RG3's accuracy it's definitely pinpoint at all levels. Which makes it easy for me to conclude that RG3 has elite accuracy.

Luck is clearly better...

RG3 has a playoff contender team built around him full of veterans.

Luck has half the team that is filled with rookies and young players and they still manage to be 7-4. He technically should have a way better passer rating if the wide receivers put elmer glue on their hands and the 56% is clearly the passes thrown to Reggie Wayne....lol

Technically he only threw like 3-4 interceptions that were really his fault.

...So they shouldn't defend insults and inaccuracies stated about their quarterback? Wouldn't anyone do that?

Thank you. For the love of God, I about choked on my food laughing when this other guy/girl said Griffin is playing like he has a bust in Canton. Talk about your over inflated, extreme hyperbole, homerism. Im with ya too, why anybody feels the need to defend their QB on another teams forum, to me, is just insane. Never understood the need some have to talk up their team or players on a rival forum, makes absolutely ZERO sense IMO.

Well when threads like this titled Luck vs rg3 come up, and there are Redskins posters on here, debate tends to spring up. Would be the same if there were Colts fans (and there are) on other teams message boards. Everyone wants to defend their players.

No, I do know that for a fact. Unlike some people here I'm actually watching his games. Most of his passes are in the middle of the field. Most of his passes are definitely not screens. This is a fact. Not some conclusion I made based on an assumption predicated on incomplete evidence. Most of his passes might be within 10 yds. There is no indication that those passes are screen passes. I know for a fact that they're not. The Redskins run the Westcoast Offense. They run a lot of slants and short routes. When you look at RG3's accuracy it's definitely pinpoint at all levels. Which makes it easy for me to conclude that RG3 has elite accuracy.

Are you saying those stats are incorrect simply because you have seen the games? Because heck, if thats the case maybe Luck really has a 95% accuracy rate because thats the way us Colts fans see it. Either way, Im not real impressed with pinpoint accuracy within 10 yds.. Any QB in the league can do that if that is the majority of their passes.

Are you saying those stats are incorrect simply because you have seen the games? Because heck, if thats the case maybe Luck really has a 95% accuracy rate because thats the way us Colts fans see it. Either way, Im not real impressed with pinpoint accuracy within 10 yds.. Any QB in the league can do that if that is the majority of their passes.

Those stats are scewed I will give to you the 1st 5 games they were running alot of short passing which really made the numbers lopsided. They Skins seem to finally be opening the passing playbook. RG3 is a monster and Trystan is right if you dont watch the redskins play and just look at numbers you would think that. watch this video of his last 8 TD's no dump offs or screens here.

[/media

And IF ANY QB CAN DO IT WHY DONT THEY? its because they can't lol the skins are a top offense in the league almost averaging 30 points a game. GOD DANG THE SKINS OFFENSE COULD BARELY AVERAGE 14 POINTS A GAME FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS. RG3 COMES AND IN HIS ROOKIE SEASON DOUBLES THAT.

First, Griffin is proving to be a fine QB. I don't think he will have any more of a chance for a sophomore slump than Luck. Actually, I think both will perform well, but they will also struggle at times. We got to keep Andrew upright as he learns his craft. Arian's system is a deeper pass scheme than any other in the league. Good O linemen and depth there is paramount. And on those occasions luck does check down, the RB has to catch it first and run second. Too many drops from running before the catch is made.

As for KC or anyone wanting/needing Smith, I think he becomes a free agent in the off season. If Harbaugh is going with CK, certainly they will not pony up $8.5 million for A. Smith as a backup. His contract (7.5 mil base) becomes fully guaranteed 4/1/2013, and he receives a 1 million roster bonus on the 3rd day of the new season in early March 2013.

...So they shouldn't defend insults and inaccuracies stated about their quarterback? Wouldn't anyone do that?

The virus continues, and now the rest of the anti Colt brigade jump on the bandwagon......sheesh, where will it all stop. I've got an idea: Luck is hopeless. An inaccurate fumbler who makes increadibly poor decisions, holds on to the ball too long, gets sacked way too often, and has been very lucky to win against a very weak schedule.

That should get me a bundle of likes from the Washington and Houston boo boys.....

The virus continues, and now the rest of the anti Colt brigade jump on the bandwagon......sheesh, where will it all stop. I've got an idea: Luck is hopeless. An inaccurate fumbler who makes increadibly poor decisions, holds on to the ball too long, gets sacked way too often, and has been very lucky to win against a very weak schedule.

That should get me a bundle of likes from the Washington and Houston boo boys.....

I wasn't asking you to point out your quarterback's misdeeds. I was just saying that a lot of the criticism Griffin gets here is unwarranted and there's no reason why people can't stand up for him. It has nothing to do with the Colts and honestly if I were anti-Colt would I be here? I mean I'm no fan but I will give credit where credit is due, regardless of what team it is.

Ive read multiple posts on here that hes nothing but a Mike Vick Cam Newton type guy that will be figured out. Thats not the case at all he's an Aaron Rodgers Steve Young type QB He's compared to Vick and Cam because of his skin color and I think it's ridiculous. And I feel you about Trolls coming to your board I would never start a thread about it I only comment to already made threads. If there were none I wouldnt be here to be honest. I love the Luck RG3 threads because IMO they are the best 2 prospects to come out in a very long time and both are amazingly living up to the hype.

I'm not defending neither guy. Like I've stated, "I'm Ravens fan." I'm just calling it how I see it. If you flipped the scripted and Luck was doing what RG3 is doing I would have no problem with declaring him the better player at this point. If either player line up against my Ravens i want them to lose and look bad in the process. A lot of the guys here appear to be getting upset by non bias people like myself saying it how it is. RG3 is proving that he's the better player. If Luck is the better player like some may believe then he has to prove it. I personally find it distasteful that some of these guys are trying to discredit RG3 instead of giving him his props for being the super talent that he is. In Luck's case he has a team that has a lot of holes, but RG3's team have just as many. With all that being said, I would take either guy over Joe Flacco, and most of the qbs in the NFL. I believe both will be great players for many years.

Seems like you're missing the point and just trying to start another quibble about Luck, but to answer your question,

I've not missed the point, and this has nothing to do with Luck at all but rather some of his fans. Fans who get their panties in a bunch anytime someone suggests that he might not be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yes, there have been a couple of redskins fans going overboard with the RG3 love, but people have been going way overboard on the Luck love for some time now. It just strikes me as funny how hypocritical some people can be without even realizing it.

No, the media did not make as big a deal about Luck as they have about RG3. Yes, Luck was hyped, but not even close to the level that RG3 has received.

That's a load of garbage and you know it. Luck was so overhyped it's not even funny. I've grown to like the guy but it was not easy. Why wasn't it easy? Because of how overhyped he was by the media and many fans, far beyond even the highest levels that tebow mania ever reached.

Also, of course the Colts receivers have had to make some adjustments to catch poorly thrown balls, but Im not the one pimping up RG3's "unbelievable" and "amazing" accuracy either. When someone actually takes the time to really examine the numbers and factor in all the other variable's it really isn't all that "unbelievable" or "amazing" at all.

No you weren't. However you were downplaying RG3's accuracy by making claims that his receivers have to regularly make adjustments due to poorly thrown balls and I was simply pointing out that Colts receivers have regularly had to do the same thing. Why? Because neither Luck nor RG3 are perfect. They are both great prospects and are playing far better than a rookie QB should be able to play. What I don't get is why fans of either get so personally offended any time the slightest question is made about their QB of choice. I understand being a fan and all but what I don't get is why some people can't have a discussion about the 2 without having to constantly run down the other QB just to make them feel better about their own QB.

I'm not defending neither guy. Like I've stated, "I'm Ravens fan." I'm just calling it how I see it. If you flipped the scripted and Luck was doing what RG3 is doing I would have no problem with declaring him the better player at this point. If either player line up against my Ravens i want them to lose and look bad in the process. A lot of the guys here appear to be getting upset by non bias people like myself saying it how it is. RG3 is proving that he's the better player. If Luck is the better player like some may believe then he has to prove it. I personally find it distasteful that some of these guys are trying to discredit RG3 instead of giving him his props for being the super talent that he is. In Luck's case he has a team that has a lot of holes, but RG3's team have just as many. With all that being said, I would take either guy over Joe Flacco, and most of the qbs in the NFL. I believe both will be great players for many years.

Look, you are stating your opinion and thats it. Just like im stating mine and others are stating theirs. It's nothing more than opinion. Statistically, RG3 is having the better yr., but in the grand scheme of all the other variable's, IMO Luck is doing better. IMO, Luck is doing much better with much less in a far different type of offense. Realistically, all that matters is wins and losses and Luck is leading in that(the most important) statistic. Like I have stated multiple times, these guys can't be judged accurately till after next season. If RG3 pulls off a great season next yr., then I will have no problem stating that he's a great QB, but Im just sick of hearing all the extreme hyperbole about him this season because IMO, it is completely unwarranted.

I've not missed the point, and this has nothing to do with Luck at all but rather some of his fans. Fans who get their panties in a bunch anytime someone suggests that he might not be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yes, there have been a couple of redskins fans going overboard with the RG3 love, but people have been going way overboard on the Luck love for some time now. It just strikes me as funny how hypocritical some people can be without even realizing it.

That's a load of garbage and you know it. Luck was so overhyped it's not even funny. I've grown to like the guy but it was not easy. Why wasn't it easy? Because of how overhyped he was by the media and many fans, far beyond even the highest levels that tebow mania ever reached.

No you weren't. However you were downplaying RG3's accuracy by making claims that his receivers have to regularly make adjustments due to poorly thrown balls and I was simply pointing out that Colts receivers have regularly had to do the same thing. Why? Because neither Luck nor RG3 are perfect. They are both great prospects and are playing far better than a rookie QB should be able to play. What I don't get is why fans of either get so personally offended any time the slightest question is made about their QB of choice. I understand being a fan and all but what I don't get is why some people can't have a discussion about the 2 without having to constantly run down the other QB just to make them feel better about their own QB.

Out of likes so here you go :thmup:

Look, you are stating your opinion and thats it. Just like im stating mine and others are stating theirs. It's nothing more than opinion. Statistically, RG3 is having the better yr., but in the grand scheme of all the other variable's, IMO Luck is doing better. IMO, Luck is doing much better with much less in a far different type of offense. Realistically, all that matters is wins and losses and Luck is leading in that(the most important) statistic. Like I have stated multiple times, these guys can't be judged accurately till after next season. If RG3 pulls off a great season next yr., then I will have no problem stating that he's a great QB, but Im just sick of hearing all the extreme hyperbole about him this season because IMO, it is completely unwarranted.

Yes wins and losses are alot of peoples thoughts on a QB but its not the end all be all. My example would be was Mark Sanchez a better rookie than RG3 or Luck if they dont make it to the NFC or AFC championship game like he did? Thats laughable. I'll take RG3 or Luck 10 times out of 10 before I took Sanchez. You use wins for your argument because quite frankly right now thats all you got. Fact of the matter is the playoff chances for both guys as of today is about the same.

Well, I'll just say, I do not agree with you on the hype for Luck as compared to Griffin and I'll leave it at that.

Fans of other teams can feel anyway they want about their team/players, but coming to a Colts forum to express their feelings that their team/players are better than the Colts/ Colts players comes off as condescending IMO.

I've not once even indicated that those stats are incorrect. What I'm saying is how you're interpreting the stats are incorrect. The Redskins run the WestCoast offense. The Redskins do not throw a lot of screens and bubble screens. They have a lot of short and intermediate routes. It's on RG3 to get the ball to the right guy. For the most part he's doing that.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/15009/alfred-morris

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14105/evan-royster

Where are all the screen passes? This gives you a much clearly view of how often RG3 throws screen passes. Luck on the other hand throws the ball to his RBs more.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/ind/indianapolis-colts

Well said my friend. :thmup: